Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (116385 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ladyF(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrCork:

I can help...can I drink u? cheesy
lol...you say what? shocked
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by karryn(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
princeakins:

Karryn b showin yasef...

U rili gada sha..

Oya go eat .. grin
na so jare am just being nice
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by emmydollars4life(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
Sometimes i wonder if these girls think without their mind.

Very soon this ruubish will be pushed to fp.

Modified:
This ruubish finally made front page.
The girl is over ugly and she has wounds all over legs. I decided to check out the picture in the blog.
I weep for our young girls.

Just because she has big boobs she is in fp.

Admin seun, lalasticlala, supermods & mods of nairaland pls u people should show me one lesson that is in this post.

Show me the motivation that brought it to fp.

I weep for our youths.
I am equally disappointed in this stuff.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nathkem01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't see any big boobs nau
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ylaa(f): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Poor man won't be able to buy her extra large bra for her massive boobs..

uote author=CrazyQuinn post=49054851]What's wrong with dating a poor man grin grin[/quote]
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Keep searching
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ShayGirl(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Apoztl3:

Jeez! That punchline was below the belt... And as such it's dangerous and not allowed

Pls kindly reconsider your punch ma'am

Lol...OK, still thinking on d reconsideration sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ladyF(f): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
jazinogold:
pix or ahdontbelieveit......d lady face b like parboiled indomie.

you no dy buy payoneer funds again?
I no need Payoneer for now. Na Skrill I dey find. cry
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
ylaa:
Poor man won't be able to buy her extra large bra for her massive boobs..

uote author=CrazyQuinn post=49054851]What's wrong with dating a poor man grin grin
hahahaha, she can get her mama bra herself grin

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ShayGirl(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
amalder:
your wonderful gal

*Smiles*..Thanx tongue
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ShayGirl(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
nuelzz04:
Aunty ya vexing o....

But I concur grin
Lol...abi nagrin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by sukkot: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
PreciousBro:

gringrin LoL Wonderful, the thing i wont stop seeing from ignorant nairalanders as this ewedu-chewing monkey known for nothing but telling the masses lies due to his induced obsession with the igbos. Even on a thread that has remotely nothing to do with igbos,his igbophobic episodes linger ?

Mister, do you know the science and dynamism behind colouring and the genetism of pigmentation in humans at all ?

I have no doubt you are dûmber than an amala-stained empty bowl....

Quote me when you have any ounce of knowledge about genes or anything contrary to swallowing and chewing amala and ewedu respectively.

Mr Dunce!
grin grin grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by nuelzz04(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Lol...abi nagrin
hope u won't vex wen I ask for

Ur name grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by lilreese: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
See her wowor face
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
All these end time nollywood actresses with silicone boobis and padded backsides have always been talking how they cant date a poor man since 1789 lipsrsealed.But then have poor men been bothering them?
The answer is no...... cheesy
Fact is..poor men get married to poor women
Rich men get married to ladies frm wealthy families...
And nollywood actresses will continue to be glorified ashis........
Yimu tongue

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by adedayourt(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
any post that has boob or curvy will always make front page. Even when there‘s no lesson to learn from it.

And prt frm dat snake is the other password

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by TAXMASTER: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Don't worry I understand how u feel now,u are feeling on top of the world right now because obviously u are still young,classy and sexy so u have to vomit what u like but I won't be surprised to see u in the nearest future dressed up like a Deeper life member,fasting for 80 days and 120 nights,praying for a husband to come ur way even if na street hawker....#BUNCHOFCONFUSSEDDAUGHTERSOFJEZEBEL.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Muvacci:
Too bad for poor men grin
forget matter grin.i don see some shoemaker wey their wife fine pass that babe by far grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
ikombe:
how lalasticlala runs to push any topic that has boobs associated with it to fp grin

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ameh99: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why should topic like this make front page.....who the hek is she..

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by depriesco(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
1...she no fine pass brun njua 2...her boobs no big pass brun njua .......some actress be like shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by babapressy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
My big question is, is the human brain now located in massive boobs?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Apoztl3(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Lol...OK, still thinking on d reconsideration sha tongue
Pls do ma'am... Bless ya

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by loshybab(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:

Modified:
The girl is over ugly and she has wounds all over legs. I decided to check out the picture in the blog.

Admin seun, lalasticlala, supermods & mods of nairaland pls u people should show me one lesson that is in this post.

I weep for our youths.
May God bless your thinking faculty and other organs that contributed to d sense in this ur comment

Don't mind those yeye mods,I created a thread that would make pple learn abt sme vry vry minor tribes in naija bt d mods wudnt c dt kinda thread to push to fp xcept all dz yansh nd boobs 'tory'

Pls! Weep no more,it's d immorality-ridden 21st century that wiv found ourslves in....let's just say our own and keep observing wt my 'chewing stick' in my mouth
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Charles4075(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin There are some poor men with manners when it comes to sexuality u know cheesy
Nah Nah, some poor dudes gat no chills at all especially when it involves the boobs..

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Sarang(f): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Chigold101:

Modified:

I weep for our youths.
That is eeh
And the HELP SICKLE CELL AWARENESS thread I created since last week is still there..

I really don't like this mods people.
They are so partial. Help people they will not help.. Wickedness upandan. undecided Seun. Lalasticlala
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by moonraker(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2016

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by princeakins(m): 3:58am On Sep 05, 2016
karryn:
na so jare am just being nice

Over nyc dey worry u join grin

Buh u nvr nice to me oo n u knw ds sad

I no go tlk am for here, so no ask here tongue
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Stevengold(m): 4:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Them dey give award for biggest boobs? undecided
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Brayss(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2016
who ur boobs help?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by lurdkriss: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
What is so special about big sagging boobs

They only look nice when they are packed undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Chigold101(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sarang:

That is eeh
And the HELP SICKLE CELL AWARENESS thread I created since last week is still there..

I really don't like this mods people.
They are so partial. Help people they will not help.. Wickedness upandan. undecided Seun. Lalasticlala
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala did u see this his thread? Sickle cell awarness

Push it to fp. If u do, u would have saved many life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.