Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! (5565 Views)

Jonathan’s Regime Had The Worst Economic Management Team, Says Soludo / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by citizenY(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
@bialegend

how does your position affect Soludo. The man wants to contest an election in NIGERIA and he is being passed through
public scrutiny as much as possible to establish his credibility and suitability. I would not have bothered one bit if he was
contesting for governorship in "UTOPIA". I only advised you to allow Soludo to go through this crucible. As you can see,
from Ibime's submission Soludo is buoyant even before his tour of duty in CBN. In any case i do not see why his accusers cannot
wait for further investigations by the relevant authorities. LET us wait. If in the process there is any funny infringement, we shall hear.

If you do not want us to scrutinize Soludo, you could have invited him to be governor in BIAFRA. I am ready to campaign
for him if he accepts your proposition. I honestly have no fears of what I cannot see apart from Almighty God.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

this put it clearly within when Soludo was CBN governor.

I always knew that Soludo is a fraudster from the UBA indictment in US to this current case.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/push-for-rba-senate-probe-20091004-ghyn.html

Did you actually believe what you wrote? The UBA indictment you referred above happened under Sanusi watch as the Chief Risk Officer of UBA when his godfather Bello-Osagie was wielding power from the penthouse. You need proof? See below:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/July07/unitedbankforafricaagreementpr.pdf

OR

www.usdoj.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/July07/unitedbankforafricaagreementpr.pdf&w=uba+case+cases+casing+">http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=UBA+case+with+new+york&fr=ytff1-msgr&u=www.usdoj.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/July07/unitedbankforafricaagreementpr.pdf&w=uba+case+cases+casing+%22new+york%22+ny&d=b6FrHd29TkiH&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=lBvd9nvZbr8IANzTy3b4cg--

Sometimes we allow our preconceived prejudices to hold us hostage. Be fair to fellow man so that people will be fair to you. It is easy to destroy reputation but very difficult to build one.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by dfanthom(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
high time!

certainly not impossible as most of these men do not have clean hands. however, i hope this report can be proven with facts so that it's not perceived as one of those trumped up charges by opposition. recall the ward congress is still on-going!!

undecided
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by banom(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
Andy Uba at work grin grin
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
ndu_chucks:

people like naijaking1 and beaf go soon come tell us say dis news na another means to bring about some northern agenda.  dem go soon say una need to give Soludo due process since nobody don convict am for any court.  Ibori sef dey innocent until court find am guilty.   cheesy

de ting wey I no understand be say, why dem no shout due process throughout de time wey de elites dey marginalize both de commoner of niger delta and de almanjiris of de north?

Does it not seem fallacious to you? Would you mind going back to read that cut-n-paste again?

If Yar'adua and some security agency(ies) knew about the supposed bribery since the first quarter of the year, do you think the current CBN governor's would have responded that his attention was drawn for the first time to internet report about the supposed bribery? Do you suppose that the current CBN governor was not briefed there was an ongoing investigation by the appropriate people or the president himself? Can you one reason why the current CBN governor will be kept in the dark when he was never part of the previous CBN management?

Do you believe for one moment that if Yar'adua had told Soludo that he will not be PDP nominee in Anambra, that Soludo will still go ahead and run to be that party's nominee?

Did you notice that the writer even mentioned that a former president was also bribed. Out of curiousity, which former president?

Most rational people would have seen the inconsistencies in the above cut-n-paste unless your mind is made up or you just took a cursory glance. It looks more as a hack job that was poorly scripted.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by back2back(f): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
CoolG,

You got it wrong.

UBA was fined because Soludo transfered money illegal from CBN into UBA NY account for his African Finance Center(AFC)

UBA did not want to disclose this but rather ready to pay fine of $5million!

Bello Osagie left UBA before 2007. Get your facts right!!!
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by nethacker(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

CoolG,

You got it wrong.

UBA was fined because Soludo transfered money illegal from CBN into UBA NY account for his African Finance Center(AFC)

c d bankers talking grin u r ryt dear tongue
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by biggjoe(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
banom:

Andy Uba at work grin grin

I thought I was the only one to see it that way.

The same andy that floated a bogus  newspaper (Fresh Fact) that centers on cricticising the government when he can longer do anything to oust Peter Obi.

And somebody will come here to tell me that Soludo is not rich enough to own houses in UK and send his Kids to private school.

Like I have always said on any Soludo corruption issue, If CBN or EFCC did not indict him for any wrong doing, you guys that are convicting him before trial are all whinning.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijatoday: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

CoolG,

You got it wrong.

Thank You oh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijaking1: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
Epiphany:

While i want to state that waiting for evidence is always a rule of law, as you cannot convict anyone without the proper evidence, i would also like to say that MORE OFTEN THAN NOT waiting for evidence in Nigeria is like trying to squeeze water out of a rock. In cases such as this, there is NEVER any evidence (or enough evidence) to bring anyone to book and that is why there are still a lot of government thieves and murderers out there. This is especially the case when there are no foreign institutions involved in these criminal cases. If the UK was not involved in Ibori as well as Alamieyeseigha's cases, there would NEVER have been any evidence to convince us Nigerians that these guys were crooks. Left to our own institutions: the police, legal system, records systems etc, all politicians are INNOCENT, and have never dipped their hands into public funds.

It is in Nigeria that evidence dey waka, evidence dey burn, people dey bribe evidence, people dey kill evidence, etc.  

HOWEVER, even in cases where there is enough evidence to convict, people still dey waka as free men. In essence, even if the evidence against Soludo is produced, he may still walk away a free man and become the governor of Anambra tomorrow.

Bye your 'evidence dey waka' statement, I understand it to mean that we still have a poorly developed judicial system in Nigeria. I'll agree to that, but every opportunity, such as this one is a chance for us to try to advance that system, to do the right thing. If we don't have a token judicial system, we simply go back to the dark ages, where justice is represented by the most basic human needs of greed, greed ,and more greed.

Anybody accused of any crime in Nigeria is entitled to trial, defence, conviction/acquital, before any conclusion is drawn. We have people suspected of high crimes in the Seimens and Halliburton international scandals, with names and amounts given available in American and Uk courts for 2 years, and yet nobody has been convicted in Nigeria. This Australian news, if proved right is bad, but whether it's going to be worse than the 2 previous cases is still debatable.
If only people could control their anti-Igbo rhetorics for one second, then we would all focus on getting to the bottom of this case. My recommendation of parading a convicted bribery taker naked in handcuffs around the market square should be applied to all and sundary without regards to tribe, religion, or political patronage. This ideal may seem too high for some tribalistic mudrackers in this forum like ndu chucks and Ibime, but that is the proper approach.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
naijaking1:

If only people could control their anti-Igbo rhetorics for one second, then we would all focus on getting to the bottom of this case. My recommendation of parading a convicted bribery taker naked in handcuffs around the market square should be applied to all and sundary without regards to tribe, religion, or political patronage. This ideal may seem too high for some tribalistic mudrackers in this forum like ndu chucks and Ibime, but that is the proper approach.

Is this necessary?
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijaking1: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ibime:

Is this necessary?

When 'reasonable' people you begin to imply that the evidence against the former CBN governor is because he sent his kids to expensive schools, and had 2 houses in UK, then the deep seated hatred and unwarranted aggression against Igbos begin to show themselves.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

CoolG,

You got it wrong.

This shows how myopic and prejudiced you are. DID YOU READ THROUGH THE LINK POSTED BY CoolG at all? Wtf are you talking about 2007? The issue relates to a case ofv fraud that was committed sometime in the late 90s whe Soludo was not even dreaming of becoming the CBN governor. Please, go back and read the US department of Justice repport before coming here to spew rubbish from both sides of your mouth.

Below is a paragraph copied from the report.

In or about late 1999, the United States Attorney’s
Office and the United States Secret Service began a civil
forfeiture investigation into possible money laundering through
the Zamora account, which account was opened in UBA’s New York,
New York branch in March 1998. The Government alleged that the
account had been used to launder the proceeds of fraudulent
activity. In January 2000, the Government seized, and in 2003
ultimately forfeited, in excess of $5 million from that account,
on the grounds that the Zamora account had been used to
facilitate the transmission of at least that amount of the
proceeds of various fraud schemes in which victims were
fraudulently induced to send monies to Nigeria. In turn, those
funds were restored to victims of various fraud schemes.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
naijaking1:

When 'reasonable' people you begin to imply that the evidence against the former CBN governor is because he sent his kids to expensive schools, and had 2 houses in UK, then the deep seated hatred and unwarranted aggression against Igbos begin to show themselves.

Dont be silly now. . . . I was reacting to a newspapers report questioning Soludo's wealth, detailing that he only earned about N10m a year or so as head of CBN. . . . when I was informed of the fees he earns from consultancy, I retracted my position.

In your usual reactive fervour, you have seen this as an anti-Igbo agenda despite my oft-stated support for the Biafran cause. Why should I not have a right to question Soludo knowing the corrupt practices that went unchecked under his watch at CBN? According to the Australians, a bribe was paid under Soludo's tenure. I dont know if he was in charge of procurement of contracts, but I am subscribing to the thread all the same to see what becomes of the case. . . . am I not allowed to have my suspicions?
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
blacksta:

Another brainwashed mugu - On what salary is a man able to afford a house in a prime location in london and private school fees for children.

If only you have patience to google a bit, you may notice that Soludo has been working outside the country for the past 15 years including consulting services for International institutions. The last time i checked you are paid during and/or after completing your services. He has been for many years a fellow in a research institute in UK and also a visiting Professor in a college in US.

Many of the students in his department at UNN do not even know him, they only hear about him because he stayed outside the country for substantial part of every year. Most of his academic teachings and supervision are centered around Master's and Doctoral students. It is known within the campus for many years that he has accumulated wealth from his work outside the country just as many other professors in Nigeria with extensive consulting work with International institutions.

His coming to the former president's government was on the strength of his work outside the country as he was relatively unknown in Nigeria before then. So, the notion he cannot afford to buy a mortgage in UK is shortsighted.

While i can only use my situation to make this a teachable moment, i hope other Nigerians involved in consulting/contract services can come forward and reveal what they were/are paid for some of the jobs they have done outside the country.  

In my own case, i did a consulting work for an European bank to upgrade their banking server. For the one year consulting work, the consulting fee was $1,000 a day.  This is just one out of many. I will leave it here hoping other people that have similar experiences might collaborate. All i wanted to bring out is that Soludo can afford to buy a mortgage in UK from his earnings and pay his children tuition even before he became CBN governor.

Is it possible that Soludo is corrupt? Yes. Why would anyone vouch for someone you know from far? But it flies in the face of reason to presuppose he can only afford to buy a house in UK because he is corrupt. If you want to rely on the cut-n-paste story that is bereft of any consistency to infer any kind of corruption, then the discussion should be a non-starter for rationale people.

By the way, does anyone know the CBN governor's salary and his estacode per day when outside the country?
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by back2back(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
In my own case, i did a consulting work for an European bank to upgrade their banking server. For the one year consulting work, the consulting fee was $1,000 a day.

which European Bank? tell us which country?

How much did your employment agency took from you?

How much taxes was deducted?

How much is left for you to spend?

All i wanted to bring out is that Soludo can afford to buy a mortgage in UK from his earnings and pay his children tuition even before he became CBN governor.

Buying mortgage in UK is actual free for all unless he paid FULL.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by nduchucks: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
@naijaking1 and coolG; sooner or later wind go blow, fowl yansh go open.  de ting wey I no understand be,  why una no champion de cause of the ordinary niger delta people with de same vigor wey una take dey yap about ibori, soludo, or any of de elite wey don rob una blind?

na people like una still dey wait for evidence say ibb and abacha steal any money from treasury.  cheesy
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by back2back(f): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
****************Soludo is A FRAUD****************

AFC: Soludo Spent $17m As Pre- Operational Expenses

http://www.nationalmirroronline.com/cove/article02

The probe panel inaugurated by the federal government to investigate the whopping $462 million investment by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC), has revealed that Professor Charles Soludo, the embattled governor of the apex bank spent $17 million as pre-operational expenses to mid-wife AFC before commencement.

According to the highlights of report of the panel headed by the director of operations of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) to President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, the said amount was allegedly spent on consultancies and travelings.

The report also stated that Soludo transferred to foreign accounts of AFC the sum of N750 million in November, 2007 and another N143 million in March, 2008.

It also frowned at the decision of Soludo to have accepted to be the Chairman of AFC in his personal capacity, noting that this is a clear violation of Section 9 of CBN Act 2007 which disqualify principal officers of the CBN from holding any office by virtue of their respective office
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijaking1: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ibime:

Dont be silly now. . . . I was reacting to a newspapers report questioning Soludo's wealth, detailing that he only earned about N10m a year or so as head of CBN. . . . when I was informed of the fees he earns from consultancy, I retracted my position.

In your usual reactive fervour, you have seen this as an anti-Igbo agenda despite my oft-stated support for the Biafran cause. Why should I not have a right to question Soludo knowing the corrupt practices that went unchecked under his watch at CBN? According to the Australians, a bribe was paid under Soludo's tenure. I dont know if he was in charge of procurement of contracts, but I am subscribing to the thread all the same to see what becomes of the case. . . . am I not allowed to have my suspicions?

If you retracted your misplaced and illogical conclusion, I didn't see it, and to a great extent I take back what I said about you earlier. This is not about Biafra. I will have no qualms throwing the first stone at Soludo (as an Igboman) if he is found guilty according to the laws of the land. Even if it's apperent the course of justice maybe very long, we must not rush to condemn a man who might be innocent. I say this for Igbomen, Hausamen, Yorubamen, Ijawmen, Hupe/Tiv/Ogoni/Edomen too.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by nduchucks: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
naijaking1:

I will have no qualms throwing the first stone at Soludo (as an Igboman) if he is found guilty according to the laws of the land. Even if it's apperent the course of justice maybe very long, we must not rush to condemn a man who might be innocent. I say this for Igbomen, Hausamen, Yorubamen, Ijawmen, Hupe/Tiv/Ogoni/Edomen too.

some people still dey bury head inside sand like ostrich. de above comment show gross ignorance of de modus operandi of de legal system for nigeria. people siddon for america or uk dey expect american justice for naija.

according to de above logic, ibb, abacha, ibori, and others like dem, dey completely innocent and make una leave dem alone until naija court find dem guilty. una know say, so far, court don find many many of de thieving elite guilty. 

naijaking: ya homework be dis: name one ex governor, ex-president, or other thieving elite wey dem don convict of any crime for naija?
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

which European Bank? tell us which country?

Sorry, i am unable to give you the name of the bank. I signed an NDA. Since i have already stated the consulting fee i can no longer state the name or i will be in breach of my NDA.

How much did your employment agency took from you?

None. I did not use an employment agency. With all modesty, I have expertise in certain areas of banking systems. Not everyone in consulting uses employment agency (or agencies)

How much taxes was  deducted?

Individual tax for married status is usually between 10% - 15%. For the year in question which was 2007, the adjusted tax rate was 12% in my tax return.

How much is left for you to spend?

Sorry, i believe you can do math. Apply my tax rate on the AGI and deduce that.

Buying mortgage in UK is actual free for all unless he paid FULL.

Why the outrage and the unfortunate statement from you if mortgage can be free. You do not know when he bought the said property (or properties), you do not know if he put down 10% or 20% or 30%, etc towards the cost of the mortgage, you do not know if he paid in full. Even then, you also seem not to know the probable financial status of the former CBN governor before he came to CBN based on your previous statements.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by biggjoe(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
ndu_chucks:

some people still dey bury head inside sand like ostrich. de above comment show gross ignorance of de modus operandi of de legal system for nigeria. people siddon for america or uk dey expect american justice for naija.

according to de above logic, ibb, abacha, ibori, and others like dem, dey completely innocent and make una leave dem alone until naija court find dem guilty. una know say, so far, court don find many many of de thieving elite guilty. 

naijaking: ya homework be dis: name one ex governor, ex-president, or other thieving elite wey dem don convict of any crime for naija?   

You cannot just convict anybody because it is obvious that he/she is guilty. In civilization due process must be followed if not why shouldnt every state employ bakassi boys.

It must be hard convicting high profile criminals and thats because they often cover their tracks well but that is no reason why jungle justice will be applied.

The LAW is an arse ass. havent you heard that before? Why do you think they cut deals with lower criminals in order to convict bigger ones.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijaking1: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Alhaji ndu_chucks, with all due respect, my head hurts when I try to read your pidigin English. However, I see you mention my name once in a while.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijaking1: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
biggjoe:

You cannot just convict anybody because it is obvious that he/she is guilty. In civilization due process must be followed if not why shouldnt every state employ bakassi boys.

It must be hard convicting high profile criminals and thats because they often cover their tracks well but that is no reason why jungle justice will be applied.

The LAW is an arse ass. havent you heard that before? Why do you think they cut deals with lower criminals in order to convict bigger ones.
Thank you, my points excatly too. Trying these people and convicting is the real way to fight and stop corruption, not by public lynching and mob action-----that's how they did it 3000 years ago.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by nduchucks: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
naijaking1:

Alhaji ndu_chucks, with all due respect, my head hurts when I try to read your pidigin English. However, I see you mention my name once in a while.

dat ya excuse no go work. we all know that you are brilliant enough to fully understand what you've been asked.  biko nwanne m, stop hiding, answer de question.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

****************Soludo is A FRAUD****************

I have just debunked your earlier claim that Soludo was involved in UBA transfer fraud by quoting and attaching US department of Justice document showing the fraud was perpetuated under Keem Bello-Osagie and rather than provide the substantive evidence or source for your earlier unfortunate statement, you vaulted to another allegation.

If the best you can offer is an incoherent write-up from nationalmirror (part of drive-by media) then you really need to examine if you have a place in civil discourse. Even by your own standard, highlight which sentence or paragraph stated he embezzled money. By your own standard again, did the write-up say where the money was transferred and/or if there was no approval or authority to effect the transfer/investment. Did that write-up state there was no evidence of the those so-called consultancies and travelling?  

He violated section 9 of CBN Act of 2007. I have not read the section to argue but if he did, he should be penalized.  Whatever is the penalty should be levied. Out of curiousity, Is that fraud?
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by nduchucks: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
biggjoe:

oh boy, you sabi read at all? you sef answer my question: how many ex Governors,  ex- Presidents, or any of your thieving elites have ever been convicted in your civilized Nigerian court system?

una dey here dey talk of lynching and mob action; una don forget say, de tings wey ibori and the rest of de thieving elites don do una pass mob action.  i suspect say you sef follow dem share inside de spoil.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
ndu_chucks:

@naijaking1 and coolG; sooner or later wind go blow, fowl yansh go open.  de ting wey I no understand be,  why una no champion de cause of the ordinary niger delta people with de same vigor wey una take dey yap about ibori, soludo, or any of de elite wey don rob una blind?

na people like una still dey wait for evidence say ibb and abacha steal any money from treasury.  cheesy

You mentioned my name but i cannot understand what you are writing. Would you mind writing in English rather than your local language.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by biggjoe(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
ndu_chucks:

oh boy, you sabi read at all? you sef answer my question: how many ex Governors,  ex- Presidents, or any of your thieving elites have ever been convicted in your civilized Nigerian court system?

una dey here dey talk of lynching and mob action; una don forget say, de tings wey ibori and the rest of de thieving elites don do una pass mob action.  i suspect say you sef follow dem share inside de spoil.

Ok, I get it, you sabi read na only understand you no fit understand.

How is it difficult for you to understand that what I am saying is that it is not easy to bring those people you listed to books because we are in a civilized society.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by naijaking1: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
ndu_chucks:

dat ya excuse no go work. we all know that you are brilliant enough to fully understand what you've been asked. biko nwanne m, stop hiding, answer de question.

Malam me nini? Ba naji nyamiri? Ka chewo?
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by coolG: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
back2back:

CoolG,

You got it wrong.

I guess you did not read the report. Please do. They forfeited $5.3M. That particular transaction had nothing to do with Soludo. Actually that was the transaction that led Soludo to ask Keem to resign and divest. May be there was/is another money laundering case pending in NY you know about. I am interested in looking at the case. Besides, i know when Keem left. STB bought over his interests in 2005. That was a condition to avoid prosecution.

naijatoday link=topic=332857.msg4671612#msg4671612 date=1254756317:

Thank You oh!!!!!!!!!!!

May be if you had read the report by yourself, you might not be so gleeful.

nethacker:

[b][color=#006600]c d bankers talking grin  u r ryt dear tongue
[/color][/b]

Do you think he's correct in his assertion? Please read the report by yourself.
Re: Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! by arogbowei: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
Welcome Mr. Soludo to Naija politics, we have been expecting this for sometime now, especially given the fact that you are now interested in consolidating and re demoninating Anambra State political life.

We know that truth will always prevail. If lie lie BenJohson for one million years, truth go catch up with am fiam in one second.

http://www.tourismonitor..com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria's Most Worrisome Problem / Niger Delta Militants To Work With Army Against Boko Haram Attack / Drinking Competition In Ebonyi Organized By Ali Odefa, Governor Umahi's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.