Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin (31503 Views)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? / Apostle Suleman,miss Otobo And The Limits Of Gambling: Barr. Johnmary C. Jideobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
adjizzy:

lemme hv yr digit so I could possibly get thru, we could come up wif a plan dat's most likely to work out well. Any possibly way to get thru to u is aiit
nice!!send me your number so I add you
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ArcToyin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

smiley
HA!
dont be deluded by atheist and the devil painting pictures that are not real in bits to win approvals.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is
no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Many at dead point had been saved via prayer and are still been saved. The fact that some died despite praying doesnt rule out the efficacy of it and God. God understands better why it has to go that way.
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by hahn(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
ArcToyin:

HA!
dont be deluded by atheist and the devil painting pictures that are not real in bits to win approvals.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is
no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Many at dead point had been saved via prayer and are still been saved. The fact that some died despite praying doesnt rule out the efficacy of it and God. God understands better why it has to go that way.

But it does a lot to eradicate it potency. Prayer is officially useless smiley

1 Like

Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ArcToyin(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

But it does a lot to eradicate it potency. Prayer is officially useless smiley
If you see that way but i can assure that you are absolutely wrong.
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by hahn(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
ArcToyin:

If you see that way but i can assure that you are absolutely wrong.

We can put it to a test.

All you have to do is meet with, let us go to Igbobi and you can pray for the hand of an amputee to grow back. God answers prayers, right? smiley
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ArcToyin(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

We can put it to a test.

All you have to do is meet with, let us go to Igbobi and you can pray for the hand of an amputee to grow back. God answers prayers, right? smiley
Have you not seen amputees grow back lost limb before?
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by hahn(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
ArcToyin:

Have you not seen amputees grow back lost limb before?

No. I swear
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by Teeeecash(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
loswhite:
idiot can't u read or is it only Arabic language you understand?
atleast i understand something , what about you ?? . . .#mofo
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by brimoknight(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
dauntless15:
i want to chat with d person idiot stop gambling go and do honest work

Sombori is pained, I understnd ur plight, there is notin poverty,jealous and Badbelle can't cause!
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ArcToyin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

No. I swear
make findings.
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by adjizzy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
nice!!send me your number so I add you
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by dauntless15(m): 2:33am On Sep 06, 2016
brimoknight:

Sombori is pained, I understnd ur plight, there is notin poverty,jealous and Badbelle can't cause!
jealous of what? gambling? buhahahaha get over your irresponsible self mr gambler, your stupidity has no height am the poverty stricken one, but you're the one playing bet9ja i pity you.
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by hahn(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
ArcToyin:

make findings.

There is no proof. I have already tried researching. If you know anyone, let me know
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ArcToyin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
hahn:

There is no proof. I have already tried researching. If you know anyone, let me know
I WANT U TO SEE IT YOURSELF. GOOGLE IT.
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by hahn(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
ArcToyin:

I WANT U TO SEE IT YOURSELF. GOOGLE IT.

There is no such video. Seriously. Send me the one you have smiley
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ArcToyin(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
hahn:

There is no such video. Seriously. Send me the one you have smiley
i dont have any of the video at the moment.
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by hahn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
ArcToyin:

i dont have any of the video at the moment.

Work on it wink
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by ERCROSS(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
LaJose78:

Where u wan c over 2.5? D match is gonna be a tough one, pray say make u c over1.

bros... to slap u just dey hungry me.
na u scare me wey I go carry under 2.5 ooo

250k ticket...
una just spoil am for me like dat...
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
vajanahdischaj abeg add me WhatsApp 07016283022.... I still dey wonder how Tottenham cut my 22k
Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by LaJose78(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2016
ERCROSS:

bros... to slap u just dey hungry me.
na u scare me wey I go carry under 2.5 ooo

250k ticket...
una just spoil am for me like dat...
Ehya sorry, dts football, anything can happen. Who could av tot Barcelona will lose also. But u should av followed ur own instincts instead, we jst predict, only God knows d outcome.

1 Like

Re: Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin by goldedprince: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Abebe wetin u smoke naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.