Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

(creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders (9657 Views)

And The Winner Is..... / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Who cares?
if u wantt the konndoo come and collect it!
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:

Is dat all you got to offer?

So pathetic
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

happy?
undecided did someone offend you dis evening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
undecided did someone offend you dis evening?

one jarizod like that
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Is dat all you got to offer?

So pathetic
Dragon lady donnn para grin grin

The offer stiilll stands cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Dragon lady donnn para grin grin

The offer stiilll stands cheesy

apumaka, biko
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

one jarizod like that
hmm.no vex.hope u like my story? cheesy

Jarizod:
oga jarizod e aff do you grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
hmm.no vex.hope u like my story? cheesy
oga jarizod e aff do you grin

Not really,didn't like my part
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

apumaka, biko
iwo naa apumaka Biko!! angry

Desnat I don freee ha oo! not because u asked but Cos am busy at the momentt tongue wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

remove your hand from your mouth tongue
no no no no tongue

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:

Desnat I don freee ha oo! not because u asked but Cos am busy at the momentt tongue wink

o wa lara e
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
no no no no tongue

grin why?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Not really,didn't like my part
lol,but that is where your moniker falls o.next time it will fall in a good place cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:

thanks boss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
lol,but that is where your moniker falls o.next time it will fall in a good place cheesy

ok
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

grin why?
Too much wowoness grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Too much wowoness grin

Lol grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

o wa lara e
Be doingg as if u don't like me there tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol grin
Well face dontt matter! it's the size that matters smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
thanks boss cheesy
Don't mention chiefo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by LordScent(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by LordScent(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016

He is a BIAFRABUSHBOY , yet he speaks fluent yoruba like YORUBAWOMAN and as if that was not enough, he farts around like SMELLINGANUS,please dont let me tell you of his SMELLYMOUTH. grin grin grin grin who else am i talking about other than EMPERORLEE, the fake MRBIGMAN1

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Be doingg as if u don't like me there tongue

I DON'T
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by LadyAimy: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
jesu! see better kiss...I am cuming for a real kiss bae grin
You see why I refused?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
LadyAimy:
You see why I refused?
someone is offering me free and deep kiss,so I should refuse after the you have already refused my proposal? if you change your mind, I wont kiss her again cheesy cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by LadyAimy: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
someone is offering me free and deep kiss,so I should refuse after the you have already refused my proposal? if you change your mind, I wont kiss her again cheesy cheesy
You dey behave like annoyingman that's why I can't be with you.
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nice 1 mr Desnat grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
LadyAimy:
You dey behave like annoyingman that's why I can't be with you.
I am not a foolishpig if not I will wallow around your body to show you that I am not an annoyingman.give me a chance and I will show you that my greatness is more than that of greatness22

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Nice 1 mr Desnat grin
thanks man...hope you have liked the post? cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
thanks man...hope you have liked the post? cheesy

Like is an understatement grin it was dope wink
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Like is an understatement grin it was dope wink
cheesy i appreciate
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
SmellingAnus asked me, who is fucking Prettythicksme? In anger I replied, STFU are you God? You know on a normal day, iamn.awty, but this your question, odikwa.risky
I love this grin grin so creative grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) / See The Smallest P£n+nis Ever According To Guinness Book Of World Records / I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.