Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

"Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos (89660 Views)

7 Earth Sized Planets Discovered Orbiting Nearby Star / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by drizzydrag(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Greataausim:
Hope una don see wetin i dey talk for here always....? Me wer i dey apo legislative quarter, ah no see or hear anytinx like dat... I no see big size fish lik diz, na normal fish i dey see for here.
All this mods has been posting trash for us since, walai nairaland no b lik before again, Hmmm Seun don get wetin him want nah, why him no go put all diz hungry man MODs for us to dey post trash for us...? fake news, wit fake mods..... I fear no evils, u can kill the messenger, but u can't kill d message.

U no see am no mean say Na lie.... You wey no dey comot.

I stay in Zone D, and I saw it with my two eyes. Friday and Saturday.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by sukkot: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
look for jonah inside that thing
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by seguno2: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
dainformant:
This massive fish has been the center of attention at Apo Legislative Quarters junction in Abuja -for days now.

The fish don turn to poison be that.
Foworaku!

2 Likes

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by drizzydrag(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
Please this is photoshop. At that size ( it must weigh heavier than the man), the man cannot be holding that fish that way without any support.

derrick333:

Good tinking dear cool

menxer:

That's is what I was thinking, how is it possible for the man to hold the fish with one hand and not break a sweat

lielbree:

My thoughts exactly

comradeodunze:
The guy who photo shopped this could do better, how can the the guy squatting few meters away not show any interest. I troway salute, una no try at all.

All of you shouting photoshop, if you haven't seen it before doesn't mean it can't be true.

The fish is real. I saw it with the guy for good two days. Friday and Saturday.
He was holding along Zone E - NEPA road for those of you that knows National Assembly Quarters. He was standing besides keke napep park, close to those women selling roasted yam, maize and plantain.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Greataausim(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
drizzydrag:

U no see am no mean say Na lie.... You wey no dey comot.

I stay in Zone D, and I saw it with my two eyes. Friday and Saturday.

Who be diz one self....? Fake news, d fish is not upto diz fish u are seeing.....
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Vince77(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
Please this is photoshop. At that size ( it must weigh heavier than the man), the man cannot be holding that fish that way without any support.

exactly what i thought when i saw the way he was holding the fish

good thinking,well done.

2 Likes

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by iamphill: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
menxer:

That's is what I was thinking, how is it possible for the man to hold the fish with one hand and not break a sweat

look closely he is prodding the fish upright with a stick at the base guess it protrudes through the gut to the mouth that's what he is holding.

2 Likes

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by teniola240(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why do i think this isn't real..sighs****
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by jbcul4ril(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
He should take it to Transcorp Hilton. They should buy it at a good price for their guest Barbie Q.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by menxer: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
drizzydrag:

All of you shouting photoshop, if you haven't seen it before doesn't mean it can't be true.

He was holding along Zone E - NEPA road for those of you that knows National Assembly Quarters. He was standing besides keke napep park, close to those women selling roasted yam, maize and plantain.

I never doubted a fish being that big, just the way he was holding it with no apparent support.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
this post doesn't add up... it's inane. U can't just carry a big fish like that with one hand and fell as if u are carrying nothing. Not making sense at all.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Rybnyk(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=holocron post=49059943]Please this is photoshop. At that size ( it must weigh heavier than the man), the man cannot be holding that fish that way without any support.

I don't think it is. There's a kind of support stick beneath the tail fin. As per the size of the fish, there are some freshwater fish that are really big. This is a nile perch. They grow up to six feet long.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by papiwyte(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
End time fish angry grin grin grin
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by 4reala(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
shine ur eyes, u will see dat there is a stick passed through the mouth down to the tail, wit which he is holding it to stand
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
derrick333:

Good tinking dear cool
Very foolish blind thinking
Look well and you'd understand.
The man is not holding the fish.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by delors(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Photo shop.... couldn't have lifted that huge fish with one hand.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by sophiecoleen(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
it's not photoshop. It's for real. As a matter of fact dis is a small size compared to d one have seen. It's called giwa ruwa in hausa. Besides he is not holding d fish without support. Take a close look at d pix again u would see there is a stick used to support it.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by engrshakespeare: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na D banj be that
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by flokii: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eja nla.. big fish
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by solace8(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
there is a long stick through the fish.. And thats whats is auspending the fish. He didn't lift the fish up. Look well
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
jmichlins:
look beneath the fish it's not touching the ground but a heavy stick which supports it does
Some have eyes and can't see.. Three gbosa for you. You are too much.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by obstead200(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Since the fish has been with him for days without buyers due to the high price tag, that tells he should eat his fish.Fish way go don spoil.Nobody will buy it.
Gbam.!!!!

A fish starts decomposing within one hour after death if it is not preserved normally

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Christo724(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Human sized indeed, the fish is almost of the same height with the dude
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Caseless: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
the fish is on a stake - like a wood pushed through the fish and I think that's why he's holding it that way.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by jahbiz: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
look above and below wella, u go see the stick wey support da fish..
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by macfish101(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Damn!!! dats macfish.....don't eat it ooo.....you are warned.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by jguy007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Arewa12:
Emmauela where are u... The big fish dat swallow uncle Jonah
lol....i cant stop lavin
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
This na Mammy water pikin oh!!! When mammy water refuse to marry mammy water, then marry fish!

MW x MW = MW

But MW x WW = 75% chances of WW pikin
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:

I can see a long plank is passed through the fish's mouth to d tail
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
drizzydrag:

pls tell them.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by princetom1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
jmichlins:
look beneath the fish it's not touching the ground but a heavy stick which supports it does

That isn't a heavy stick. Look from up. I stayed in the riverine area before, there is no how he could hold a fish heavier than a human that way, look through the angle of the picture very well. The angle is deceiving,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) / SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.