Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (31335 Views)

How do i Travel To China,what it takes / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Just30:
your hatred runs deep
at the mention of Ghana, you start shitting in your pants

I hate ugly good for nothing people, and 99.999% of Ghana is like that .
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by BlcoNigeria2018: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I hate ugly good for nothing people, and 99.999% of Ghana is like that .
nonsense! Utter crap!
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by imageghana(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Hello My name is Kwame, you can contact me for information for business and tourism trips to Ghana. i am also available to take you to exciting places in Ghana visit my website today at http://adventureghana.com/index.php/discover/discover-ghana the site gives you information on great places you can tour during your visit to Ghana. Please send me a mail at adventureghanaseries@gmail.com and lets spark up a conversation.

hoping to hear from you guys

Regards,
Kwame
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by imageghana(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2018
@ timewilltell 2 I have had some rough times at the Nigerian boarder as well and it continues into the country where you meet unlimited police, immigration and customs check point, a lot of duplication of functions i must say but hey i have met some really nice Nigerians as well, so in all i say Nigerians are great people. i wont allow one bad experience to cloud my judgement. Talk to me i would be able to help with whatever challenges you faced on your visit to Ghana.

I lived in Nigeria for 27 years as a Ghanaian and speak Yoruba fluently..hope this helps your confidence.

Regards,
Kwame

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Timewilltell2(f): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
imageghana:
@ timewilltell 2 I have had some rough times at the Nigerian boarder as well and it continues into the country where you meet unlimited police, immigration and customs check point, a lot of duplication of functions i must say but hey i have met some really nice Nigerians as well, so in all i say Nigerians are great people. i wont allow one bad experience to cloud my judgement. Talk to me i would be able to help with whatever challenges you faced on your visit to Ghana.

I lived in Nigeria for 27 years as a Ghanaian and speak Yoruba fluently..hope this helps your confidence.

Regards,
Kwame

Who the fck are you ? undecided and what are you doing on our forum? Scammer
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by eghuan1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Guys is still possible to travel to Ghana without a passport as the only means of ID I have is Nigerian driver's license and am driving with a Nigerian registered vehicle.

What are the necessary documents to go with?
saintruky:
Hello people, I finally traveled to Ghana without an international passport. I went with King Solomon's Chariot transport coy (Mile2), they did all the border runs for me. I enjoyed the trip, though it was tiring. But sitting comfortably in a Sienna made the trip by road a wow experience and less fatigue.

Moment you cross naija (Owode) border into Benin republic, the road is completely tarred down to Ghana. But from mile 2 to owode border is completely danger zone. The potholes on the owode road before the border na dead..

On the way you get to see the beauty of the Atlantic ocean, Lome, and finally Ghana. Ghana is well organized and a beautiful place (Accra).

I enjoyed my trip and hope to visit again soon and even extend my either Ivory coast, Burkina Faso or Liberia.

Thanks fam for your various contributions to ensure the success of my trip. God bless
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
U need an international drivers license..
Make sure d car has a full duty payment..
Money for lasse passe..

eghuan1:
Guys is still possible to travel to Ghana without a passport as the only means of ID I have is Nigerian driver's license and am driving with a Nigerian registered vehicle.

What are the necessary documents to go with?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
hey guys, i want to relocate to ghana to work,but i dont have an international passport but well i have my national id.
Pls how much will it cost me from utako abuja,and what are the cost i might accrue en route.
Thanks
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by kunlexbaba45(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2018
who's traveling to Ghana dis weekend. need a traveling partner...

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by cyberhike(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
saintruky:
Babe calm down.. This thread is like 2yrs ago exactly.. It's history.. No vex u hear.. It was just vacation purpose n I enjoyed my visit

Hi.
A quick question.. Was the 18k+ for a return trip or for one way?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2018
cyberhike:

Hi.
A quick question.. Was the 18k+ for a return trip or for one way?

One way

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Nosiq(f): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
I love you saintruky and just30����
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nosiq:
I love you saintruky and just30����
I love u back

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
obingo25:
hey guys, i want to relocate to ghana to work,but i dont have an international passport but well i have my national id.
Pls how much will it cost me from utako abuja,and what are the cost i might accrue en route.
Thanks
Are u in Ghana now?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by enet1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good Evening all,

I will be visiting Ghana from tomorrow till Saturday with my wife. Please where are the fun places that I can visit at moderate rates and how cheap is transportation by chartered taxi/cab. Any more information that will make my vacation trip interesting will be appreciated.
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Timewilltell2:

What are you going to a stupid hateful nation for ? Why do some Nigerians want to humiliate themselves?
It's good for tourism, if it's not good so many Nigerians won't go there.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by jacksoncoster: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Can I still travel to Ghana with my national id card or voters card
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by AlphaTaikun: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
mimathom:
Hi, yes you can travel without a passport. All you need would be a means of ID card, i would say the best means of going to ghana after Air travel would be to use GUO transport( they are based at isolo area). They are fast and reliable...you'll be surprised the time you'll arrive there, if lagos traffic doesn't hinder you.

NOTE: You would pay more as you dont have a passport, but whatever they say, negociate(How much last)

**A fellow Ghananian living in Nigerian speaking**
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Darkoesibu12: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is the travel without passport to Ghana still allowed?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Hopefulmycin(f): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=saintruky post=50566405]Hello people, I finally traveled to Ghana without an international passport. I went with King Solomon's Chariot transport coy (Mile2), they did all the border runs for me. I enjoyed the trip, though it was tiring. But sitting comfortably in a Sienna made the trip by road a wow experience and less fatigue.
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=Hopefulmycin post=125301021][/quote]

U say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing / 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.