Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (86036 Views)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Towncrier247: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2016
In 2014, popular kenyan runs girl, Huddah Monroe, posted a photo of the lady named, Sandra Otieno, on her Facebook page and blasted her for trolling. The photo went viral and Huddah Monroe's fans started trolling Otieno calling her ugly.

Almost three years later, social media can’t believe the transformation she has undergone believed to be as a result of surgery and proper bleaching.

According to her Facebook account, Otieno is currently in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Interestingly, Huddah Monroe, the runs girl who made people call Sarah Otieno ugly, herself was a product of bleaching and plastic surgery.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/kenya-lady-goes-for-surgery-after-she.html

3 Shares

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Towncrier247: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Change!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by slex(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Ha, see Transformation Agenda live and direct.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Davash222(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2016
shocked adonbelivit

tongue shocked she's still ugly

The glory of the LATTER shall be greater than the FORMER but the glory of her FORMER is far greater than her LATTER.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by generalbush(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2016
I don't need to fast and pray to know a faithful gf...
All I need is your childhood picture before we say I do...
lol

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by delishpot: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice after look.... But, person come marry her finish, she come born pikin, world people go dey wonder weda she cheat on her husband if the baby go resemble her past self.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Kenya n stvpidity r like bread n akara grin

Buh op idonbiliv u ooo undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by pyyxxaro: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Brb

I would comment after this hot message

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2016
If you believe this, I'll show you a talking donkey.
This is a propaganda to promote cosmetic surgery.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Oche211(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Impossicant!!! Tell me more cos this lie is too big.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Towncrier247: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2016
Oche211:
Impossicant!!! Tell me more cos this lie is too big.
No transformation is too big for plastic surgery. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by youngberry001(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2016
She cute tongue
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Oche211(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Towncrier247:
No transformation is too big for plastic surgery. Lol
chai!!! Situations such as this will make d husband begin to doubt d paternity of his kids.
Wife is a beautiful angel, husband is very handsome. Children go come dey ugly nt knwing that ugly gene runs through d wife DNA.
Na wickedness be dis nd it could only come 4rm kenya.

13 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016
kenya and srange thing be like 5 and 6.. i wonder hw her old age will be

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2016
dnt be suprised if God tells Angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet in kenya alone lipsrsealed undecided

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by LuvU2: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Why cant they go frm an ugly dark girl to a beautiful dark belle?

Why didnt she transform to something like this..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Flickzvill(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2016
I need to ask my gf for her childhood picture asap cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by honeygirl17: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:
I don't need to fast and pray to know a faithful gf...

All I need is your childhood picture before we say I do...

lol
You didn't go to church abi?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Jay542(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is the kind of change we want to see in this country grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Garshyzee(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
oboi...girls are scamms

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by dollyjoy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Davash222:
shocked adonbelivit

tongue shocked she's still ugly

The glory of the LATTER shall be greater than the FORMER but the glory of her FORMER is far greater than her LATTER.
She isn't ugly.

Be sincere.

15 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by dollyjoy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
It is good she did the surgery, she look better than her former self, most of those who will condem
Her wouldn't have look her former self twice.undecided

People should be applauded for doing what will make them happy.smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by EHMIR(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Odd odd news from kenyasadcry

but that transformation too much,too much pass d chanji wey naija dey face sevgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:
This is the kind of change we want to see in this country grin

seconded grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Jay542(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

seconded grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Jay542(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
EHMIR:
Odd odd news from kenyasadcry

but that transformation too much,too much pass d chanji wey naija dey face sevgrin
At least she showed that she was a true Kenyan see as she Black grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by egopersonified(f): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
dnt be suprised if God tells Angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet in kenya alone lipsrsealed undecided

Kai, LMAO, jez, why didn't you post this on twitter during the Kenyavsnigeria war?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
cry oh its over now right?
egopersonified:

Kai, LMAO, jez, why didn't you post this on twitter during the Kenyavsnigeria war?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Julietcutie(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
wow
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by benueguy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why always Kenya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) / Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.