Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Rich Global Travels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rich Global Travels (9366 Views)

Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] / Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Global Travels by koonleh: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2016
Rich Global Travels is a Scam. Run! They will take ur 10k/7k and tell u stories. Be wise ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Global Travels by Exay(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Rich Global Travels by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
koonleh:
Rich Global Travels is a Scam. Run! They will take ur 10k/7k and tell u stories. Be wise ooo.
You 'r d course of your problem. Upon all the warning from Justwise you still went ahead to patronize agent? hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Rich Global Travels by koonleh: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2016
It was a friend ooo, I warned him too, but their package was glittering.
Re: Rich Global Travels by Blissyblazer(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
@labet, how much did it cost your coz to get the canada visa from them
Re: Rich Global Travels by TRIXIA: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
labet:
I quite disagree with this statement. My cousin recently got his Canadian permanent residence visa with rich global travels. Even though it took almost a year for them to complete it, he finally got his visa and he has travelled to Canada now.
This person is actually a principal partner of Rich Global, his name is Labeodan Toyosi.......Run Run......Scammer Alert

5 Likes

Re: Rich Global Travels by Koval12(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
TRIXIA:

This person is actually a principal partner of Rich Global, his name is Labeodan Toyosi.......Run Run......Scammer Alert
Criminals. Nigerians are so gullible.
Re: Rich Global Travels by opomulero(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Why are some replies deleted, truly, na scam
Re: Rich Global Travels by bumstuff(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
opomulero:
Why are some replies deleted, truly, na scam

The person who created the post actually deleted the replies and left the replies that favours his post. Something is amiss

Please confirm this scam tag before you believe
Re: Rich Global Travels by MacTee2020: 4:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Please, if you are intending to immigrate to Canada from Nigeria, DO NOT, (I repeat), DO NOT PATRONIZE THE SERVICES OF RICH GLOBAL TRAVELS, IBADAN. They are corporate fraudsters par excellence. They make you pay for everything, even to the minutest pay. They make you feel that they have connections to the Canada High Commission. They are no better than YOU when it comes to reading and understanding what you have to do to migrate.

I am a living witness and they totally messed up my application. They are toothless bulldogs; they promise and don't deliver most of the time. And I have the facts about them. I am NOT a hater; I am someone who has dealt with them and experienced their shambolic practices firsthand. They will tell you that you have a 100% chance of getting a Canadian visa but are indeed lying through their teeth. These dingbats need to be locked in prison for good. PATRONIZE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

(1) (Reply)

Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help / Police Confirm Five Dead As Tanker Explodes In Delta / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.