Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ (3233 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
He Is Being Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ.

Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by joystickextend1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chai.. cry
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by derrick333(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
U go de swim insid crocodile water,NA u sabi
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by rabex123(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
First..
Even if the man was flogged that is not the picture.
Secondly.
He couldn't find a better time than during hajj.
Thirdly
H
Muslims cannot even stay in is real not to talk of preaching.
He ran into it too cheaply.
Lastly
No link..fake news..keep doing what your doing.spreading hate.
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
The guy deserved what he got undecided grin grin tongue
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
You're preaching Christianity in a place that is against it. Oyo bro... . Gone are the days of persecution of Christians unnecessarily. Now it's all about common sense and staying in your Lane. You caused it
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Blackfire(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
@op i may not like islam and its fundamentalism... But i think that picture is fake as APC promised-5k- to zombies.
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by malvisguy212: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
The guy deserved what he got undecided grin grin tongue
Are you an atheist ?
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
Are you an atheist ?

Are you brain-dead? undecided
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by peachesandroses(f): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Some peeps are saying he got what he deserved ,he caused it for himself and so on..
that's not true,The bible says whosever tries to save his life shall loose it and its true,the great commision that Jesus gave also was that we should go into the world and preach the gospel to all men so those Arabians and other persecutors of the gospel are not exempted,Preach it! atleast out of 20 who heard you one might get saved,while the remaining 19 might join hands and kill you but you just saved a soul from hell and you have your reward. We all will die someday ,so if we're all going to die why not die rendering service to God or die doing good? Moreover if this is true then everyone should buckle up,if Jesus was flogged 39 strokes,and a man of this generation is being flogged 300, think of how the persecution would be after the rapture has taken place and the great tribulation comes ,You will use your blood to save your soul and I can assure it'll be way worse than what this. #Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by malvisguy212: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dp
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by malvisguy212: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Are you brain-dead? undecided
The question is not directed at you, why did you get angry? It is because of post like this, people will call Nigerians bad people. I ask a simple question and you insult me.
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
Are you an atheist ?
No I'm a child of God tongue
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
The question is not directed at you, why did you get angry? It is because of post like this, people will call Nigerians bad people. I ask a simple question and you insult me.

Yeah I see ur point! And it's meaningless undecided
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by malvisguy212: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No I'm a child of God tongue
Thank you. The disciples preach the word of God to the heartened, in their land, we know how they died for the gospel. Are they wrong for preaching in a foreign land ? Jesus never had it easy for preaching in a foreign land either. Thank you, happy sunday.
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by malvisguy212: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Yeah I see ur point! And it's meaningless undecided
meaningless and you quote it ? Are you sure you're okay ?
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by orisa37: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
And In Nigeria Sharia Bill is being Passed to criminalize every Action, Interaction and movement except that of a Muslim.
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
meaningless and you quote it ? Are you sure you're okay ?

As I expected his statements have become more incongruous. With each question been quite equivocal of the other.

Only two more steps to finally conclude that he is no different from an ape
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by malvisguy212: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

As I expected his statements have become more incongruous. With each question been quite equivocal of the other.

Only two more steps to finally conclude that he is no different from an ape
Alright. Have a nice weekend.
Re: Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Anyone who knows Saudi Arabia knows that the news is not fake.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels / [download] Rccg 2019 49 Days Fasting & Prayer Guide - Starts Today / Download Over 40 Free Mp3 Audios And Ebook By Pastor Olumide Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.