Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Student/volunteer Paid Jobs Available At Cetvng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Student/volunteer Paid Jobs Available At Cetvng (671 Views)

Top 10 Well Paid Jobs In Nigeria - Must Read / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Good Paid Jobs For Nigeria Woman Travelling To Canada Or Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student/volunteer Paid Jobs Available At Cetvng by bond007i(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
After releasing a viral video of an interview with Simi and launching their App on the android platform (CETVNG) via the Google play store, the new media outfit is looking to give young people a career path in the media industry.

Information reaching me is that they will need 36 state representatives as well as 50 other campus representatives to fill in various volunteer positions within the brand.

They say "payment" is also involved in the volunteer jobs available and its not a full time job too, which means you can mix it with school work or any other job you do. They will also be giving permanent jobs to some selected students who graduate within six months of joining as a volunteer.

Once the application process is out I will let you know.

START DUSTING YOUR CV AND REFERENCES!

MEANWHILE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEIR APP ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE JUST SEARCH FOR "CETVNG"

source: Futiweb.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Kaduna State University Recruitment - September, 2016 / Jumia Nigeria Is Recruiting. / Graduate Procurement Officer At Graceco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.