Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far (2575 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
I found this and I discover it is absolutely true.

You're free to debate this intelligently unbiased.

1 Share

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by frisky2good(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
He has 4 years. If after that he doesn't deliver, he will go down in history books as the worst president Nigeria ever had.

5 Likes

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by jephito(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't know the insecurity this chart is referring to, but does it include the Niger Delta militants?

Does the in/adequate power supply include the epileptic one we are currently experiencing?

The fight against corruption, who says Buhari has won it? Has anyone been convicted yet? Has police stopped collecting bribe on our roads? How about the corrupt politicians in his govt?

The bad international image : Are you referring to all the unguarded statement of PMB that has now led us to recession?

Abeg pack well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Realist2: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is nonsense !, he has achieved nothing, it security ?, crime rate has increased tremendously, is it corruption ?, he has dignified, fantastically transformed corruption into a new level of Nepotism, sectionalism, and religion favourotism, is education ?, he has done absolutely nothing, health ? , he scored Zero. On economy !, just go to any nearby market and findout things. Under his watch, the country has brought to Venezuela, where foods has become like gold.

9 Likes

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Poverty is a curse..

Not any of these challanges has been fairly tackled in this hell hole country since independence..

All of the above are still very much alive till this day and may remain forever..

Damn you op..

9 Likes

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op, You are among the few nairalanders i should respect.
That pictorial observation is obviously nothing but the truth.

Nigeria was being ran by bunch of magicians and abracadabra mofos

I cant imagine a well meaning government, paying money to idle youths just because it wants to pacify them.

Yes, we are yet to see the real change we desire, but the obvious is that we can now sleep without the fear that someone would loot or become a father Christmas in march.

The very first time in the history of this country we have a meaningful growth.

To you anti Buhari government....
Let me enlighten y'all.

For 16yrs, the country was running on oil money. There was boom at the downstream. And the fools wasted the money by looting and various misplaced priorities.
If you guys would vividly remember, the 'black-gold' was been sold as high as $115+ to a barrel (so much), but what do we have now? That same oil is been sold at staggering $45 to a barrel. Infact amidst this, the production got so low that it broked a record.
To any reasoning fellow... What do you expect the economy to look like when the only source of income to a country is been destroyed by a section that love the oil been destroyed than getting used properly.
I would blame all this vandals and militants just because they wouldn't embrace dialogue. We all know the injustice meted on you guys are enormous, yet that isn't a passport for u guys to destroy what is......
Tell the government what you want and if they fail to do it, that would count as there own undoing.

My people Remove

pipeline vandalism

low international oil price( let it soar )

gullible state government

And unrealistic governmental projects

..... See how the country would pick and thing will start working.

I pray we start seeing the good in this current dispensation.

Anyways....

Drabeey was Here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
OP sorry that stone got heavier and rolled back

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by ificatchmodeh: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari can't perform any miracle..this already the country worst year...
By this time next year,politicking will start and he must be involved..
Apc have failed..they missed it when they had the loudest oviation.."bubu's body language" but they went to sleep,believing bubu knows what he's doing..till bubu started messing up internationally..
Fash Fayemi,Ameachi et al..are just working to safe face and keep record..they know that
they government has failed already

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Poverty is a curse..

Not any of these challanges has been fairly tackled in this hell hole country since independence..

All of the above are still very much alive till this day and may remain forever..

Damn you op. .

Maybe you missed the part where I said debate intelligently unbiased.

Did you really have to say the bolded?
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by situationroom: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
looks better on picture...hahahahahaha... bunch of MOFOS
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Abeymills(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by JonSnow(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ndi Ofe and zombie-ism grin

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by submarine1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
I will keep saying it lets at least give APC 8years not even the 16 wasted years under PDP if they don,t meet up to expectations then they can be voted out for another party as well. What Nigeria really need now is a strong opposition cos for me PDP is losing ground other parties need to spring up fast to keep APC in check not PDP. Am a Pro APC but the development of Nigeria comes first to me if APC fail let another party take place.
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by step1: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
I laugh. Awon ole
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by step1: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
submarine1:
I will keep saying it lets at least give APC 8years not even the 16 wasted years under PDP if they don,t meet up to expectations then they can be voted out for another party as well. What Nigeria really need now is a strong opposition cos for me PDP is losing ground other parties need to spring up fast to keep APC in check not PDP. Am a Pro APC but the development of Nigeria comes first to me if APC fail let another party take place.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked We dont have 8 years !!!!! Continue like this and the country will be irrepairable
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
step1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked We dont have 8 years !!!!! Continue like this and the country will be irrepairable
let us say 4years. Now inflation is 17% from 9%. Jobs lost within the 15 months of this administration is 4.5million. People killed by Nigerian Army, figure unknown. People killed by Fulani herdmen, figures unknown. No of people committing suicide daily is rising. 8years will mean more death, more unemployments, more killings. Infact naira go don beat Zimbabwe's dollar hands down

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by vedaxcool(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
This pictorial summarizes the challenges we face well. I know those who sympathize with scavengers and other criminal entities aka wailing zombies aka Hating haters aka consumed by hate aka cursed ones aka ugandans aka ipoork aka negativity will never get it. they pretend Jogogoro reign of locust was the best years of their penury life but 68% of Nigerians know better.
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by NigerDeltan(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drabeey:
Op, You are among the few nairalanders i should respect.
That pictorial observation is obviously nothing but the truth.

Nigeria was being ran by bunch of magicians and abracadabra mofos

I cant imagine a well meaning government, paying money to idle youths just because it wants to pacify them.

Yes, we are yet to see the real change we desire, but the obvious is that we can now sleep without the fear that someone would loot or become a father Christmas in march.

The very first time in the history of this country we have a meaningful growth.

To you anti Buhari government....
Let me enlighten y'all.

For 16yrs, the country was running on oil money. There was boom at the downstream. And the fools wasted the money by looting and various misplaced priorities.
If you guys would vividly remember, the 'black-gold' was been sold as high as $115+ to a barrel (so much), but what do we have now? That same oil is been sold at staggering $45 to a barrel. Infact amidst this, the production got so low that it broked a record.
To any reasoning fellow... What do you expect the economy to look like when the only source of income to a country is been destroyed by a section that love the oil been destroyed than getting used properly.
I would blame all this vandals and militants just because they wouldn't embrace dialogue. We all know the injustice meted on you guys are enormous, yet that isn't a passport for u guys to destroy what is......
Tell the government what you want and if they fail to do it, that would count as there own undoing.

My people Remove

pipeline vandalism

low international oil price( let it soar )

gullible state government

And unrealistic governmental projects

..... See how the country would pick and thing will start working.

I pray we start seeing the good in this current dispensation.

Anyways....

Drabeey was Here

Mttcheeew.. I know your type
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Hiploko(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I found this and I discover it is absolutely true.

You're free to debate this intelligently unbiased.
only 'TUNDE's' type this kinda rubbish. We know
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hiploko:
only 'TUNDE's' type this kinda rubbish. We know

When I requested opinions, I never intended kids and unintelligent folks like you.

Check my post again wink
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by daveyjay(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N419.
It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.
It took PDP 16 years to bring car assembly plants to Nigeria ,but it took APC just 1 year to send all the car manufacturing companies out of the market.
It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N8,000 per bag,but took APC 1 year to sky rocket it to N23,000 per bag.
It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow,
but it took APC 1 year to apply policies which made banks to sack more staff.
It took PDP 16years to make the economy the 3rd fastest growing in the world and the largest in Africa, it took APC 1year to make it one of the worse economy in the world, same with Zimbabwe.
The worst administration of PDP is far better than the best of APC.
Now be the judge, who has really destroyed Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2016
vedaxcool:
This pictorial summarizes the challenges we face well. I know those who sympathize with scavengers and other criminal entities aka wailing zombies aka Hating haters aka consumed by hate aka cursed ones aka ugandans aka ipoork aka negativity will never get it they we pretend Jogogoro reign of locust was the best years of their penury life but 68% of Nigerians know better.

What puzzles me is their inability to reason and discuss intelligently.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

What puzzles me is their inability to reason and discuss intelligently.
When hate is the only thing they know.... Intelligence runs far away from them.
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Hiploko(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
vedaxcool:

When hate is the only thing they know.... Intelligence runs far away from them.
if your definition of intelligence is the hardship,soaring prices and pains APC is sharing across the country, then I pity your generation. Silence is golden often times. You must not always talk.
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by vedaxcool(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Hiploko:
if your definition of intelligence is the hardship,soaring prices and pains APC is sharing across the country, then I pity your generation. Silence is golden often times. You must not always talk.

Hate and Intelligence are million miles apart.... Only hate you have to offer
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by Hiploko(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
vedaxcool:

Hate and Intelligence are million miles apart.... Only hate you have to offer
ok. Assuming it is hate as you have mentioned, does it affect the price of commodities in the market? Is hate why our economy is in recession?
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by vedaxcool(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Hiploko:
ok. Assuming it is hate as you have mentioned, does it affect the price of commodities in the market? Is hate why our economy is in recession?

With hate in your eyes... Intelligence would fuction optimally to understand what my response is.
Re: Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Abeymills:
Bubuhari is a disaster

Discuss . . . Intelligently, not insult!

Those who have better ideas to discuss don't settle for derogatory remarks.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Our Savior Or Our Scamers 8 Point That Finish It All / My AWOL (absent Without Leave) In Nigeria Army / Photo Of Biafran Interim President And His Cabinets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.