Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

#edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) (24391 Views)

Anambra: APC, APGA Agents Paying 2,500, 2000 Each To Buy Votes– PDP Alleges(pic) / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by justwords(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Reading through posts... There's need to say, pure intellectualism must needs grow!!! Or in the least be objectively defined... For some yet do not know how to tell the difference between FACTS and CLAIMS.... Facts come with EVIDENCES, claims just need to be ARROGANTLY NOISED UP!!! I say this because most of what folks in the comments here today attributed to ize-iyamu as facts were sheer claims NOISED up!!! I expected, in the least he would come with evidences, at least the letter he claims for his 50th birthday, that according to him, is still in his custody? How beautiful, knowing you had such so Called all important debate.... And you left your reference at home? Or evidences ain't permitted? You see, I'm interested in him, a bit more than the other candidates, including obaseki, because, of all of them.... He poses the most reason to be worrisome.... He practically boycotted questions presented to him.... Using sheer vocality [pseudo charisma] which reflects a lot of dishonesty well covered up in deceit! Well more worrisome is the fact that some comments here exposed the absence of critical thinking, since some folks just happen to commend something that exposes arrogant pride, dishonestly cloaked up in the seductive deception of pseudo-charisma.... Wake up Thinkers!!

3 Likes

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by revolt(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Actually local govt in edo are autonomous their allocations are untouched, even iyamu didnt contest dat, his issue is dat state govt is collect more direct revenue that he thinks belongs to d local govt.
NOW ILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING APC SAYS!! Even if lgs are autonomous in nigeria I'm 101% sure edo lgs are not. Oshiomole sat on their funds and dictated what they use it for. Even to the level of commanding their chairmen to pay cronies flex money. Yes. That's how terrible osho became.

3 Likes

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by skimmy005: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2016
most of u saying rubbish here I believe u didn't watch d debate, bcus is so clear dat d APC candidate speach was on so point, ize iyamu was just beat'n arund d bush he was pointless... ize iyamu is a criminal a vote for ize iyamu is a vote for thief, hardship, poverty. vote APC vote Godwin obaseki for Governor

3 Likes

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by Okusi(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2016
@justwords and @skimmy005 well said. Some people here took the debate like an action movie, they only get concerned when the fight erupt not knowing the cause. Ize Iyamu didn't say anything about his plans for the State. Who cares about his Eluquency? He should ask Jimi Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by mickool(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
OH BOY U DEY HERE DEY MODERATE..WELL DATS COOL..BUT AV U ASKED URSEF HOW THE AVERAGE VOTER IN EDO PERCEIVE THINGS??DONT CRY FOWL OR BE TOO REALISTIC IT NEVER HAS WORKED IN POLITICS LET ALONE DIS OUR DEMOMADNESS..APC ROSE TO POWER BY ANTAGONIZING PDP..NEVER 4GET DAT IN A RUSH AND PEOPLE BOUGHT IT AND VOTED FOR THEM..IF U SAY IS WHAT IZE IYAMU IS DOING WHY DONT U THEN ACCEPT OR BELIEVE HE HAS WON?WITH ALL DUE RESPECT U SOUNDING LIKE A VICTIM..PLS DONT LET THE BEST MAN WIN.AM VERY NEUTRAL AM NOT 4 OR AGAINST ANY PARTY AM JUZ OBSERVING AND WILL SAY FACTS WHEN I SEE ONE.
Am in Benin.i have been following up they political evangelisms. Godwin Obaseki has always been doing issues based caimpgns while ize iyamu and Dan orbih are always attacking Oshiomhole as if Oshiobaba is the contesting. And of couse u know Oshio baba very well, He gives them what they deserved. Hope u have seen today's Nation newspaper ? If not, check it out and see how Obaseki floored the three other candidates. Sentiments aside, Godwin Obaseki is more articulate and analytical when it comes to financial, investment and economy management. Let's GO further with GO jare!!! We are buring PDP in Edo on September 10. Pastor IZe IyAmU is the officiating minister. U r invited to attend with ur PVC come September 10.Godwin o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by Polyglot7pointO: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
my bro..like i said am free styling even my mum is an apc women leader in benin..i tackle all the time,all am saying is no one is a saint ..am i asking 4 too much4get the incentives flying around now say the truth if there is any to say from u...are u saying this ur charade of victory is born of truth and sanity as it were?truth be told.(TBT)
mickool:

Am in Benin.i have been following up they political evangelisms. Godwin Obaseki has always been doing issues based caimpgns while ize iyamu and Dan orbih are always attacking Oshiomhole as if Oshiobaba is the contesting. And of couse u know Oshio baba very well, He gives them what they deserved. Hope u have seen today's Nation newspaper ? If not, check it out and see how Obaseki floored the three other candidates. Sentiments aside, Godwin Obaseki is more articulate and analytical when it comes to financial, investment and economy management. Let's GO further with GO jare!!! We are buring PDP in Edo on September 10. Pastor IZe IyAmU is the officiating minister. U r invited to attend with ur PVC come September 10.Godwin o!
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by keynesstreet2: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Mandynews:
The government has carried the state into a high level of indebtedness despite the huge revenue – Osagie Ize-Iyamu. #EdoDecides

The present government has excelled in wealth Consumption, not wealth Creation - Osagie Ize-Iyamu. #EdoDecides

Ize iyamu should be ashame of himself... instead of him and lucky igbinedion should go every where to beg for forgiveness they are busy campaigning .

1 Like

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by keynesstreet2: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2016
ndcide:
I just hope people are watching this debate. Ize-Iyamu, Just keep bashing APC. I wouldn't be surprised if Obaseki starts crying at this point.

Honestly speaking.
I dont think you are watching the debate....
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by keynesstreet2: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
ndcide:
Abeg without sentiments Ize-iyamu is far ahead of the others . the man gots his facts and figures.. with the way he is destroying APC government
fight fit burst for that debate. also the crown are unruly and so partisan. one of them was shouting that Iyamu should talk his own as he keeps attacking APC.

I'm surprised seun and lalasticlala have not taking this to the home page so that people can follow.
His claims are HOGWASH and NONSENSICAL
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by keynesstreet2: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Pastor Ize Iyamu is schooling and killing Obaseki and APC n this debate.

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor.... No contest

Obaseki's Question to Ize Iyamu: Pastor, as
Secretary to State Government, you personally
signed a check for $30m to Ava Cement
whereas Edo State's Okpilla Cement existed.
Why and what was the money used for?
Ize Iyamu's Answer: I'm surprised that a so
called Economic Adviser can ask such a
question when Ambrose Alli University is
underfunded!....... When ever he is been ask question he start talking about present administration.......

1 Like

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by kenAlmighty: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2016
tuasefemi:
If any party should rule Edo state for the next ten years, definitely not PDP.... Edo people really suffered in the hands of Igbinedons!
.keep ur mouth shut if u dn,t have anytin to say
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by kenAlmighty: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
pls shut ur unwashed mouth
skimmy005:
most of u saying rubbish here I believe u didn't watch d debate, bcus is so clear dat d APC candidate speach was on so point, ize iyamu was just beat'n arund d bush he was pointless... ize iyamu is a criminal a vote for ize iyamu is a vote for thief, hardship, poverty. vote APC vote Godwin obaseki for Governor
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by talk4free: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
justwords:
Reading through posts... There's need to say, pure intellectualism must needs grow!!! Or in the least be objectively defined... For some yet do not know how to tell the difference between FACTS and CLAIMS.... Facts come with EVIDENCES, claims just need to be ARROGANTLY NOISED UP!!! I say this because most of what folks in the comments here today attributed to ize-iyamu as facts were sheer claims NOISED up!!! I expected, in the least he would come with evidences, at least the letter he claims for his 50th birthday, that according to him, is still in his custody? How beautiful, knowing you had such so Called all important debate.... And you left your reference at home? Or evidences ain't permitted? You see, I'm interested in him, a bit more than the other candidates, including obaseki, because, of all of them.... He poses the most reason to be worrisome.... He practically boycotted questions presented to him.... Using sheer vocality [pseudo charisma] which reflects a lot of dishonesty well covered up in deceit! Well more worrisome is the fact that some comments here exposed the absence of critical thinking, since some folks just happen to commend something that exposes arrogant pride, dishonestly cloaked up in the seductive deception of pseudo-charisma.... Wake up Thinkers!!

Thank you sir!!! I had lost hope in this generation reading the first four pages of comments, until i saw yours. I watched the debate and i can't believe the comments here are based on that same debate. I didn't like the Obaseki guy before yesterday. He was not as eloquent, but he definitely had much more substance and facts in his answers. The Pastor didnt know give me any reason why i should see him as different from his principal, Lucky Igbinedion. That was all i was looking out for from him, and i never got it.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by mickool(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
my bro..like i said am free styling even my mum is an apc women leader in benin..i tackle all the time,all am saying is no one is a saint ..am i asking 4 too much4get the incentives flying around now say the truth if there is any to say from u...are u saying this ur charade of victory is born of truth and sanity as it were?truth be told.(TBT)
My guy, u r very funny oooo.. U want to see the truth abi? This is the why we want continuity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by mickool(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
The reasons we want continuity

Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by Polyglot7pointO: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2016
i hear u..ihon okpia..if u still towing down the lane of diz comparison politics as if other parties cant point out flaws from apc i sempe and wait till the food go done..
mickool:

My guy, u r very funny oooo.. U want to see the truth abi? This is the why we want continuity.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Obaseki of APC will again run away from the debate like Buhari did in 2015

Obaseki the unripe mango has avoided the 3 different debates held so far for Governorship candidates in Edo State.

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor.... Quote me anywhere

Edolites in their millions are ready to CHANGE the CHANGE next week Saturday
another good evidence that many Nigeria commentators on social medias are lunatics.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Mandynews:
​#EdoDecides!
APC, APGA, LP & PDP make a case for why they should govern #Edo.

Tune in at 7pm on channelstv.

I will be reporting live here.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/edodecides-apc-apga-pdp-make-a-case-for-why-they-should-govern-edo-live/
it is generally known that eze-iyamu is a 419. Edo people will not allow a 419ier to govern them.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
#Opinion: I stayed FOUR good years in Edo state (precisely Benin), I knew how rugged the place was..especially the road as of 2008 when I came..I was surprised @ their level of backwardness infrastructure-wise! This is because, back then in lagos, on TV best governors were usually tossed amongst Igbinedion, Odili and Duke..never knew it was hogwash and political deceit for outsiders..

Good governance is a continual process! Even a blind man knows that APC's 8years is far better than that of PDP's...even though Oshiomhole made some mistakes..we remember how prior to Mar 2015 election,how they said Ambode has no agenda, that he's Tinubu's stooge...18months later, we now know who is head and shoulder above other governors in Nigeria...

Irrespective of God-fatherism, who would perform would still perform!!!
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by dam4wummy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
where is YDP and KOWA these pple aint just serious in anyway at all, i wonder when Nigeria would leave the hands of these recycled politicians when the new ones aint even making good attempt to take the mantle from them
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by mumuto: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mandynews:
I want you to tell me the moral justification for you to contest this election - Osaro Onaiwu asks Osagie.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by mickool(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
i hear u..ihon okpia..if u still towing down the lane of diz comparison politics as if other parties cant point out flaws from apc i sempe and wait till the food go done..

APC has flaws oooo. Nobody says APC is a perfect party oo.. But at least the Devil u know is far better than the Angel u don't know. Comparatively, Oshiomhole 8yrs is far better than thief Lucky Igbinedion /osunbor 10yrs in government. So, we shoose to remain in Israel rather than go back to Egypt.Oshiobaba is Moses of our time and Godwin Obaseki is the Joshua that will take us to the promised land. The Pharaohs in PDP, Thief Tony Anineh, Tom Ikimi,Gabriel Igbinedion and his son, lucky igbinedion and they political godson, pastor Ize Iyamu and the loser and wide mouth Dan Obih, whose only achievement is to attack Oshio baba thereby making oshiobaba more popular. are only interested in sharing the money.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
revolt:
NOW ILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING APC SAYS!! Even if lgs are autonomous in nigeria I'm 101% sure edo lgs are not. Oshiomole sat on their funds and dictated what they use it for. Even to the level of commanding their chairmen to pay cronies flex money. Yes. That's how terrible osho became.
this is what happens when u swallow propagada. the edo local govt chairmen who have the info are very clear tha osho doesnt touch there money, what u have above is propaganda
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/edo-algon-defends-oshiomhole-over-misappropriation-allegation/
www.nigerianobservernews.com/2015/06/statutory-allocation-oshiomhole-does-not-interfere-algon/
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by revolt(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ubenedictus:

this is what happens when u swallow propagada. the edo local govt chairmen who have the info are very clear tha osho doesnt touch there money, what u have above is propaganda
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/edo-algon-defends-oshiomhole-over-misappropriation-allegation/
www.nigerianobservernews.com/2015/06/statutory-allocation-oshiomhole-does-not-interfere-algon/
I swear on my life a very good friend of mine is a special assistant to a local govt chairman, and before this issue came up, one of the biggest complaints they have against osho, (not just him, all or most other state govts), is during jac meetings he orders them on who to settle with local govt funds , not minding if they're broke or not. so this isn't social media propaganda. you're the one trying to spread propaganda
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2016
revolt:
I swear on my life a very good friend of mine is a special assistant to a local govt chairman, and before this issue came up, one of the biggest complaints they have against osho, (not just him, all or most other state govts), is during jac meetings he orders them on who to settle with local govt funds , not minding if they're broke or not. so this isn't social media propaganda. you're the one trying to spread propaganda
let ur friend or his chairman come out and refute wwhat the other chairmen has. What u have above is call beer palour gossip, its truth magin is pretty low.
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by revolt(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
let ur friend or his chairman come out and refute wwhat the other chairmen has. What u have above is call beer palour gossip, its truth magin is pretty low.
they're APC members how would u expect them to come out and speak?
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by revolt(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
they're APC members how would u expect them to come out and speak? The ppl that debunked it wht did u guys say?
Re: #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
revolt:
they're APC members how would u expect them to come out and speak? The ppl that debunked it wht did u guys say?
What people debunked it, pdp who were debunked by d lg chairmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / 8 Lawmakers Refuse To Join Umahi’s Decamping Train To APC - Daily Trust / 2023: Buhari’s Family Abandoning Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.