Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

My STORY: What You Must Know To Be Free Of The STAPH Infection! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My STORY: What You Must Know To Be Free Of The STAPH Infection! (1037 Views)

Help, I Have Staph Infection / How I Became Free From Staph Infection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My STORY: What You Must Know To Be Free Of The STAPH Infection! by DJurry(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
ProbNatomy || #theHealthDiary©

I've been on Nairaland since 2013, observing the threads that roll out especially in this Health section. Eye-catching, logical messages as well as the confusing & doubtful ones we see. It can be really hard to tell if the writer is down-to-earth with you..

Truly, the topic around the Staph infection has been mixed with claims & complaints from people. It would be of no use, if I put up my claims too..

Instead, I want to share with you my experience about this issue... A personal experience? Nah! These are bittersweet experiences I had while working with a couple of customers in the past.

Experiences which taught me vital lessons, I'm thankful for now!

Hold On A Second!

While we take this journey together, it would be great if I sprinkle my thoughts, over the course of this thread, of what Staph really is, its common symptoms & its root cause.

So, What Really, Is Staph?

Staph is a shortened version of Staphylococcus, which is a group of bacteria that causes a number of diseases as a result of infection of body tissues. However, human infections are mostly caused by the Staphylococcus aureus.

This bacterium is normally found harmless, in the nose and on the skin of about 30% of healthy adults and hospital workers!

What this implies is that there is a risk of being infected by Staph, even if you're healthy! However, something has to be happen before the risk becomes an infection. I'll write about this soon.. Meanwhile.....

What Are Its Symptoms?

The Staph Infection can express itself as mild & requiring no treatment TO severe & potentially fatal!

*The Disease On The Skin expresses as a local collection of boils or a discharge of Pus. Affected areas may be red, swollen, itchy or painful.

This reminds me of Joy, a customer in Illupeju, Lagos Nigeria. When I first met her to deliver my Solution, her face was numbered with a few boils. On my next visit, few months later, they were gone along with other symptoms!

*The Disease In The Blood is an advanced form which expresses itself as high fevers, chills, worm-like movements, stomach rumbling, joint pains among others..

This reminds me of Jamiu in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. His case bothered me the most because he had been tormented by the infection for more than 2 years. When I met him in May 2015, he complained about a tingling sensation in his manhood, stomach rumbling & general body pains.

Jamiu believes his visit to the public swimming pool invited the infection since he first noticed a boil in his nose around that time. Unfortunately, he passed the disease to his wife via intercourse. 

I told him of my Solution which he used for 30 days. As expected, his report was heart-warming because there was a significant decline in his symptoms. The hospital test revealed a "scanty" growth which was heavy initially!

I must admit to you though, that I made a MISTAKE. Staph is a living thing which grows and will grow if you let it be! I never insisted that he continued with my Solution for at least 2 months. We let it be for months & his situation fell to "square 1". I felt bad!

Over time, my confidence went to the roof, about him (as well as anyone else, including you) being free of Staph!

This was due to a chat I had with Samuel, a faithful customer based in Osun State, Nigeria. He shared his Staph Story about the troubles he went through & how my Solution, which he used for 4 months, saved him! According to the hospital report, he is free of the infection. He is also happily married! 

So, What Is My SOLUTION?

Your mind must have been wandering around what this solution could be. Well, it's high time I tell you.

The solution is NATURE. To be specific, the solution is in Food Supplements. Now, I understand if you are thinking: "food supplements ke! No be drugs nah!"

That is exactly why they're vital! Let me explain further..

The ROOT Cause..

I did mention that the Staph infection is caused by the bacterium, Staphylococcus aureus. Do you know that it remains harmless until it finds a way into the blood to become harmful? 

What you probably don't know is that ALL those symptoms you face are generated by your own body, not the infection itself! It's your body's way of saying: "I have seen the bacterium and I'm doing all I can to fight it off! I hope I win!"

There is a problem though. Our bodies are not getting any stronger these days, due to our poor diet & lifestyle. Long time back, our forefathers hardly fell sick or died prematurely!

This is the reason why I consider Food Supplements as the Solution! Supplements are a preparation of herbal extracts, vitamins & minerals which greatly help to boost your immunity by supplying your body with nutrients lacking in common foods. 

Are All Supplements, Effective?

Frankly, I can't give an answer to that because I've only been recommending my Solution for years now, to prospects & customers.. And the feedback has been encouraging!

Would you like to join my inner circle of Health LOVERS on WhatsApp, to not miss out on updates about living healthy, strong & long?

Would you like to consult with me about my Solution?

Kindly send a HI to my WhatsApp Number in the signature below!

Become. Do It Now. Make It Happen!
Re: My STORY: What You Must Know To Be Free Of The STAPH Infection! by DJurry(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Someone once said... If you do what's easy, life will be hard and if you do what is hard, life will be easy!

Keeping your Health is hard. Losing your Health is easy! Which would you prefer oo?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Remove This From My Son Ear (photo) / 11-year-old Is Set On FIRE And Undergoes Cupping Treatment To Lose Weight / Facebook User Died A Day After Posting This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.