Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again (4647 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Chikatarablog(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
The Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has jetted out of the country again?.

News making around the media has it that the Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha was slapped again by the said Woman Ghost who slapped him recently hence his reason for traveling outside the country.

5 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by situationroom: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hahahahaha lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wot is happening in Imo state

2 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by luvinhubby(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Again?

E do for this ghost slapper oo. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
luvinhubby:
Again?

E do for this ghost slapper oo. :kD
He will be back, soon to explain.

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why wont he be slapped when he keeps talking rubbish all the time .

13 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Nasa28(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahahaha. .
end time ghost
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by ShootToKill: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Let the fat fool keep getting slapped, that fetish piece of sh1t he wears around his neck won't save him.

5 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by onespecial(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
more slaps pls. His real Igbo self is begging for freedom.

He needs deliverance from kunu and amala life and only extraordinary slaps can do that. More deafening slaps to that foolish hausa man

10 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by ajepako(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
This Okoroawusa is endowed with slap-friendly face..

Haba..another hot gboosa from the ghost woman again?

By the way, when is the 'ghost' visiting you-know-who to dash hot slap?

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Abeymills(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abeg make d ghost go slap bubuhari mouth out of his head pls we are tired of dis wicked callous senceles leaders

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by wordsmith042(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
And with the info getting to me this evening, ocorocha has gone deaf. Thanks
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by otukpo(f): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why is it only slap?
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by policy12: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Are you thinking what am thinking....op okorocha no do rituals wey don backfire.

3 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by onatisi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
otukpo:
Why is it only slap?
you want make the ghost punch am?
You wicked oooo
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by dovesolom: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
d ghost slapper shd work on d following names; buhari-lai muh-ajimoba-

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by 100Cents: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
I dont comment on this type of threads..
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
luvinhubby:
Again?

E do for this ghost slapper oo. cheesy

E don show say na ghost corper during him NYSC lol
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Leobrain(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Destined2win: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by SpeedOfLight: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Are we in slapping regime? grin grin grin
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by crackhouse(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
policy12:
Are you thinking what am thinking....op okorocha no do rituals wey don backfire.
I dey tell u.
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by MONITZ: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
He deserves all the slap that can come his way now so as to restore his brain to default settings.

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by phemmie06(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol, hope he is not owing any pensioner that died at the cos of getting her pay
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by iykomo0(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
we warned u wen u gav d orders for an ancient shrine to be demolished. Jst bcus u want to build road... Its time to dance to d tune...

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by dumie(f): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
He needs more resounding slaps from the ghost grin

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by deolu2000(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pisshure or i don't blv it.
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by LMFashions: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
ajepako:
This Okoroawusa is endowed with slap-friendly face..

Haba..another hot gboosa from the ghost woman again?

By the way, when is the 'ghost' visiting you-know-who to dash hot slap?

grin grin grin grin

Do u mean oga at the top?
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abeymills:
Abeg make d ghost go slap bubuhari mouth out of his head pls we are tired of dis wicked callous senceles leaders

Seconded .... I'm sure buhari wont survive the 1st slap ,at least he uld go deaf cos his ears are ill ,eyes sef no good (he ll loose his sight and ears )then he 'll be forced to resign...

Biko whoever knows where the Imo ghost is, should please send it to Aso -Rock

4 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by DIVINE78: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
dovesolom:
d ghost slapper shd work on d following names; buhari-lai muh-ajimoba-
No ibo names?
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by oyinkinola: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sempumping:

Seconded .... I'm sure buhari wont survive the 1st slap ,at least he uld go deaf cos his ears are ill ,eyes sef no good (he ll loose his sight and ears )then he 'll be forced to resign...

Biko whoever knows where the Imo ghost is, should please send it to Aso -Rock
...I know a ghost lord in my back yard here, can I go for him to send you one this night?
Re: The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again by Lescalier: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
deolu2000:
Pisshure or i don't blv it.

U mean u want to see pictures?

No problem. When the ghost starts slapping you, better not complain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering History: Biafra And The Niger Delta / No Criminal Case Exist Against Atiku In Our Records — United States / Oh My God Check The Crowd That Saw Kwankwaso In Buhari's Home State Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.