Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (498 Views)

Urgent: Any One Into Solar Panels Business? / Buy And Install Your Inverters And Solar Panels / Buy Reliable And Quality Inverters/solar Panels At Affordable Rate In Phc. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by deborahtokunboh: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: . by economia: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
deborahtokunboh:
Hello I'm selling high quality solar panels different watts and voltages... All different shapes and sizes with the ability to indivually charge phones all the way to running air conditioners and the whole house hole.

These Solar Panels are imported from the United Kingdom and can be purchased from as little as N10,000-N200,000 not including shipping costs I'm happy to take small orders and bulk order.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com . If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.
check ur mail and let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Easy Online Jobs You Could Start Today / This Four-letter Word Will Get You Better Customer Service On The Phone / How Banks Swindle Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.