Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,951 members, 7,799,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question (836 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question by whiteroses(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok so I prefer to do my weekly cooking early in the morning as early as 6am so that by 10am my kitchen is dusted and the freezer is full.
Right now I plan to cook tomorrow but my Fiance said he is coming to have dinner at mine soon! I have an Egusi that i froze three weeks ago. Can I thaw it and use it? Will this be okay to eat ?
I have new red stew and smoked turkey to go with it.

I know it will not taste fresh but i dont want to give him diahrrea.
I cant cook now cos I plan to be productive with my time till about 10pm tonight.
So, can I serve this Egusi soup frozen from 3 weeks ago. Its still edible to eat or not? It has stock fish and smoked prawn if that helps lol.
( I live overseas some of you know that we dont always eat fresh or cook daily)
Im waiting for your input from experience. Thanks
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question by waistbead: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUST NEGODU KWETION (question )..

Nonsense and ingredient ..
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question by whiteroses(f): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
waistbead:
JUST NEGODU KWETION (question )..

Nonsense and ingredient ..

Orieburu
if you cant help move the Bleep on
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question by ahnie: 5:13am On Sep 05, 2016
whiteroses:

Orieburu
if you cant help move the Bleep on

Lemmi Chook mouth put for the matter...
Why wee shee not gets hernoid,how can Yu bee tempting us with fresh pawns and roasted turkey,with fresh stew and egusi soup eeh.you even want to kook vegetable soup join am....waistbead please forgive op.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question by waistbead: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2016
ahnie:

Lemmi Chook mouth put for the matter...
Why wee shee not gets hernoid,how can Yu bee tempting us with fresh pawns and roasted turkey,with fresh stew and egusi soup eeh.you even want to kook vegetable soup join am....waistbead please forgive op.

Lol ahnie , am not hernoid (annoyed) how's zino doing?congrats on your BFP..
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Me With This Urgent Veg Soup Question by ahnie: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
waistbead:

Lol ahnie , am not hernoid (annoyed) how's zino doing?congrats on your BFP..

You mosque bee hernoid...why wouldn't yul!
Yul directly toad her that**who her soup Epp!

(1) (Reply)

Favouritism Amongst Siblings. / Divorce Is Not Always The Solution / How To Prepare An Apple A Day For My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.