Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The End of Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End of Days (1972 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Signs Of The End Times / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End of Days by elaiho: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2005
smiley
Re: The End of Days by nferyn(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2005
elaiho:

Sorry , but this is not about the Schwarzenegger movie..
Aah... another prophet of the apocalypse grin
Will you use another code when these prophecies fail to be fulfilled?

elaiho:

some web site says
The "End Days" will begin 3rd August 2006, with the destruction of Jerusalem.
The whole site is using some kabbalistic internal code to decipher the hidden meaning of the Torah. Using a base code of 27 characters (the Hebrew alphabet) and some numerical tricks with interpretation of the results, you can prove just about anything.

elaiho:

The Earth will then be struck by a comet before 16th September 2006.
If there were a comet heading for earth on that date, we would already know about it. We don't, so don't hold your breath. If a comet were to hit earth, it would be the end of life as we know it and this would mean that:

elaiho:

These times will end with a hail of rock from space during 2012........ and yada'yada'yada
Would be useless, as there would be no more human life left.

elaiho:

Their deductions are guided by the ever controversial "Bible-Code"
http://www.exodus2006.com/3code.htm
This has been done since before the Middle Ages and still they miss the mark ....

elaiho:

I never paid attention to all this until i saw a documentary on tv about a guy who warned the late Isreali P.M.; Yitzhak Rabin of his imminent assasination,but Rabin ignored.
So? Someone with controversial policies such as Rabin was bound to have a lot of enemies

elaiho:

There's also stuff about 9/11 , Huricane Katrina and even our beloved "Harry Potter"
Again, this numerical mumbo jumbo proves nothing

elaiho:

How many have heard of the "Bible-Code"?
I hadn't, but the first glance showed me immediately that kabbalism isn't dead yet.
Maybe we should add some Da Vinci Code, some Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, some Name of the Rose, ... Make it a little more modern wink
Re: The End of Days by elaiho: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2005
The Subject of the thread "The End of Days" was just to make it look Dramatic. I'm no prophet of doom.
grin
I'm indefferent on the whole thing. I'm only bring it to attention of the house, for comments wink

Source URL
http://www.exodus2006.com/Clock.htm
Re: The End of Days by nferyn(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2005
@elaiho
'kay just thought that you were one of those prophets proclaiming the end times
Interesting reading though
Re: The End of Days by nicetohave(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2005
The reason why all prophesies will come to pass and that regarding the coming of the Lord, or as is popular tagged, "end of days" will fail is that only God himself knows the day and he has stated it will come, only come as a thief in the night so it can be anything but august 3rd 2006
Re: The End of Days by Oracle(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2005
well it sounds funny but we shouldnt take anything for granted
besides elaiho say it neccesary to tell us about what she heard or
watched so whether it comes to pass or not letz just be careful
Re: The End of Days by nicetohave(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2005
Sure, will be on the watch not because it will be august 3rd 2006 but because it can be today! but it wont be august 3rd, let God be true and everyman be a liar!!!
Re: The End of Days by ijebuman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2005
Oracle:

well it sounds funny but we shouldnt take anything for granted
besides elaiho say it neccesary to tell us about what she heard or
watched so whether it comes to pass or not letz just be careful

i don't know whether to laugh or cry grin cry
Re: The End of Days by nicetohave(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2005
shed tears of joy cool
Re: The End of Days by m4malik(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2006
elaiho:

some web site says
The "End Days" will begin 3rd August 2006, with the destruction of Jerusalem.
The Earth will then be struck by a comet before 16th September 2006.
These times will end with a hail of rock from space during 2012, and yada'yada'yada

Their deductions are guided by the ever controversial "Bible-Code"
http://www.exodus2006.com/3code.htm

Well, in the part of the world where I live, it's already 3rd August 2006. I'll keep an eye open to follow the news if the destruction of Jerusalem begins today - including the Dome of the Rock Mosque there. Thing is, I believe in the End of Days, but I'm not one for calculating dates based on some mystifying code.
Re: The End of Days by m4malik(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2006
Okay, so it didn't happen as they predicted on 3rd August. tongue

(1) (Reply)

If Your A True Muslim Read This. / Is It Compulsory To Pay Tithe? / Is It A Must We Pay Offering And Tithe In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.