Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas (1043 Views)

Comedian Gandoki Gives Out 800k Worth Of Recharge Card In Support Of Tboss / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! / Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Broke The Guinness Book Of Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas by coruso(m): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2016
My name is coru
Re: Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas by Kobicove(m): 1:30am On Sep 05, 2016
The guy is probably frustrated cos he didn't hit the big pay day like his contemporaries undecided
Re: Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas by mikron(m): 2:46am On Sep 05, 2016
coruso:
My name is coruso, I had a shocking comedy experience today at transcorp Hotel calabar. It was a comedy show hosted by who cares the show featured some upcoming comedian the final performance was gandoki; he started up with his history with Akibaba as his colleagues, basketball mouth as his boys and so on. At a point he lost coordination and was talking as one with mental issue at that point the crown were so shocked and dismayed and started living the show on seeing that the organisers had to rush to the stage and skillfully end the show. So my question has his guy gone Banana?.
ur english sucks, and here u are condemning another man. read what u wrote again and tell us if it made any sense to u

1 Like

Re: Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas by coruso(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2016
mikron:
ur english sucks, and here u are condemning another man. read what u wrote again and tell us if it made any sense to u
Baba, I am not from England and from what you read does it show I am condemning him?. Far from it. I am sharing the experience I had. So get it straight.
Re: Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas by coruso(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Kobicove:
The guy is probably frustrated cos he didn't hit the big pay day like his contemporaries undecided
too bad
Re: Has Comedian Gandoki Gone Bananas by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
coruso:
My name is coruso, I had a shocking comedy experience today at transcorp Hotel calabar. It was a comedy show hosted by who cares, the show featured some upcoming comedian the final performance was gandoki; he started up with his history with Akibaba as his colleagues, basketmouth mouth as his boys and so on. At a point he lost coordination and was talking as one with mental issue. Just as I was the audience were so shocked and disappointed and the started living the show on seeing that the organisers had to rush to the stage and skillfully end the show. So my question has the guy gone Banana?.
I saw your pm
Send a direct mail to mrfebuc@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Looks Richer In This New Photo / Korede Bello Celebrates Musical Icon King Sunny Ade, have fun together(pics+vid) / If Anything Bad Happens To Me, Please Hold Olasco Films Responsible - Yewande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.