Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 (31745 Views)

NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by opalu: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2016
Ahhh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Seun360(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2016
nike4love:

It seems bubu nd his supporters don't know the way naija is going,for u to ask that question.....

Naija's main means of survival crude oil,
And oil price is declining in the world market according to you,
But ur demi god is wasting billions in oyel exploration,
Wasting our resources to search for oil where there is no oil. Is that how to diversify an economy??
Don't even think of the trash abt exporting bla bla bla
Bec the money buhari has wasted in travelling could be enough to revive our domestic refineries........
Wait until the country crumbles before ur eyes go clear.

Buhari is a colossal failure, I can't believe I feel for their scams.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Ofemmanu1: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Make them put am for N500/lt jor. Awon weyrey 100%
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by PaulIdu: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
God does not send devil to his chosen nation

GEJ was a failure, he's like a skunk and his stench is still still being perceived all over the nation

And for other mumus that'll blame APC and Buhari

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% by GEJ's mercenaries?

Oh and rice maize, beans, wheat, sorghum takes at least 4 months and the real cash crops like cocoa, rubber, timber et al takes at least 6 years?

Im sure they will run away from this question

I can't believe I once thought you were sensible. .Mr I must say you lack sense in every aspect ..keep on fooling your self

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by mikkybellami(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2016
APC= ALL PROMISE CANCELLED

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Too bad. I doubt if there is light at the end of this tunnel. Lord help us.
you will never see Modath, beremx et al in thread like this.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by anonimi: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
We never chi chumtin. grin
Zombies see weting una cause.
All the promises!
All the propaganda!!
All the LIES!!!
Have come to NOUGHT!!! angry shocked
We have been SCAMMED.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Damola00: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=GMBuhari post=49084176]God does not send devil to his chosen nation

GEJ was a failure, he's like a skunk and his stench is still still being perceived all over the nation

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% my GEJ's mercenaries?

Oh and rice maize, beans, wheat, sorghum takes at least 4 months and the real cash crops like cocoa, rubber, timber et al takes at least 6 years?

Oh boy you're here to gain attention.. I see now that you're one of Zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Decibel: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Cc
aresa
seunmsg
Modath aka desola

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by joseph1832(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
okosodo:
You guys have seen what your hatred for God sent GEJ had caused us. According to pastor Suleiman, it will take us 570 years to take us out of the mess buhari will put us in 4 years as to destroy is easier than to build
God sent my ass!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by soberdrunk(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
U lack intuition and d ability to discern correctly..

If u say jonathan is responsible for d Niger delta militants, den we all knw who is solely behind Boko haram....It either ur Chief Executive Zombie(Buhari) or ur broda's in d North...

Nigeria Economy was d fastest growing under Jonathan, So hw is he responsible for the recession.....This was backed up with facts and evidence, D only stain on his tenure was dat Corruption was paramount in his administration....But dnt take away his achievement and d good which he did for Nigeria....

Truth be told, the way in which Nigeria took to eceonomic recession was too fast, D problem started when Buhari was following jamb standard jst to appoint ministers at d peril of d economy!!!

And plz dnt lecture me bout corruption when he turns a blind eye to corruption in his own camp..Ameachi, Okorocha, Fashola(yes, d man who used 90 million jst to open a personal website) dis has been proven beyond resonable doubt and he was interviewed by Cnn in which he declined to comment on it....

Truth be told, If GEJ is a skunk, then u smell lyk a rotten Onion mixed with Soak-away juice mixed with ampit sweat....Infact, ur Body odour is affecting Network and ur stupidity is using satellite dish.....

Ur foolishness echo's....

Never u insult a man which u culd never reach his level in ur life....Morufu

Jisoooooooooxxxxx!!! Somebody cannot play with you oo! This is what I call "INTELLECTUAL FATALITY", even me sef way dey support PMB don dey doubt myself with this your writeup angry

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Decibel: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2016
joseph1832:
God sent my ass!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2016
IT'S UCSPARKS

Make i just dey look this government, i no go talk untill gala increase money sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by ashala(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% my GEJ's mercenaries?

Another Liar Muhammed sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by juman(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2016
In the first instance the government fixing the price was not proper.

The price suppose to be floating according to the situation of things.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by dandyspak: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

GMBuhari:

GMBuhari:

I never knew someone could be this daft. Your comment is one of the most stupid write up I have read in the 21st century. May God deliver you,your mental derailment has gone beyond what human or science can revive. Buhari economic policies and high level of northern agenda is crippling nigeria. He should appoint competent people. Moreso, he should increase govt expenditure so it can have a multiplier effect on the economy. The masses are suffering

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Larryfest(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Let this govt just say it once and for all that they want to kill us all.... Getting to 2019 will be like 100yrs if things keep going this way.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari is clueless.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Beremx(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Adaobi12:
Too bad. I doubt if there is light at the end of this tunnel. Lord help us.

you will never see Modath, beremx et al in thread like this.
you too have joined the miscreants who keep disturbing my mentions abi?
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by shyling(f): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2016
otukpo:
I laugh at the zombies hoping to buy fuel at 45 naira one Buhari becomes the president.

Hope they are still waiting for Buhari to bring the prize down to N45.
Fuel is going to 300/litre we won't protest lailai the zombies will carry their load @Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by anonimi: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2016
juman:
In the first instance the government fixing the price was not proper.

That was what the 36 governors and Jonathan agreed to do in 2012- completely DEREGULATE the fuel sector.
The BBOG - Bring Back Our Government (to the north) with their Asiwaju Asiwere collaborators trashed the plan only for them to remove subsidy now but still retain pricing control. They cannot even COPY Jonathan's idea properly. What a bunch of dumb dullards.
Soon and very soon, the zombies will resort to BIO-fuel to run their cars. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317460_3095323fbimg1447784631943jpeg0d6fe0821b4b9d3c854613847a8ddc94_jpeg2c09f55ae35047b47c6d2e4c9b2e6495

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3087265_fuelscarcity_jpeg1218fe086583b1a789562733dcdfecf5

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by labanji(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Buhari is clueless, useless and stupid. Can we murder him?

At your risk
You are on your own O

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Johnrake69: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Ain't you tired of this same line? I guess you are not aware that the 2016 appropriation act entails less than 40% expected revenue from oil. Now, if that is not the case then the budget is a bigger fraud than we thought.

To the issue of militancy, Buhari provoked the region with both his divisive statement and action. Since he had the gut to refer to the region that feeds the nation as 5% it's only fair that the region only contributes 5% to the national confers. Has he bothered to visit the region that lays the golden egg since he was elected? No. He created the problem then he should deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by sosodevf(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Both GEJ and BUHARI are clueless.
Next topic please...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by shyling(f): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Beremx:
you too have joined the miscreants who keep disturbing my mentions abi?
Your miscreantic value is been appreciated.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

IT'S UCSPARKS

This is what happen when an illiterate gets hold of internet connection and keyboard undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by juman(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2016
anonimi:

That was the 36 governors and Jonathan agreed to do in 2012- completely DEREGULATE the fuel sector.
The BBOG - Bring Back Our Government (to the north) with their Asiwaju Asiwere collaborators trashed the plan only for them to remove subsidy now but still retain pricing control. They cannot even COPY Jonathan's idea properly. What a bunch of dumb dullards.
Soon and very soon, the zombies will resort to BIO-fuel to run their cars. grin grin

nigeria was destroyed by pdp 16 years misrule and senseless leadership.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by izzou(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2016
2019 would be a very terrible year for the country

With the way, buhari is steering this ship, even the north won't be able to bear this torture for the next four years

cool

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by LadyAimy: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari never start we don dey complain. God wey give abacha redcard, where you dey? Nigerians dey wait u

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by IJOBA2: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Fedayeen02:
This new increase will be the breaking point for this government. The mass revolution that will follow will lead to Buhari crossing to CHAD for asylum
WHEN YOUR BROTHER IS STILL THE VICE PRESIDENT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Wears Leopard Skin Attire For Cultural Display (Photos) / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.