Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Deleted - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (19002 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Timbuktou:

The quotation mark should come after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, etc. That's just proper punctuation.

I wanted to say his quotation mark came before his full stop. So you are not even sure of yourself too because you didn't read what he wrote.
Re: Deleted by anigbajumo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beamborla:

You don't have to take everything so seriously, my love.

You just getting worked up to my own amusement. smiley

No dear,ah just need to elucidate the fact even if it is vital.... kiss kiss

Just out of NL jail,make I no talk 3much......

Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
anigbajumo:

No dear,ah just need to elucidate the fact even if it is vital.... kiss kiss

Just out of NL jail,make I no talk 3much......

Lol...welcome, back kiss

Stay out of trouble. Heard there are lots of anal rape going on in there. Be good
Re: Deleted by Ennamdee(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Beamborla:

Amebo cheesy

You seff too harsh... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.