Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. (44168 Views)

2017 Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Internship / Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by raphzeey(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2016
pappyG:
This is one of the questions. Can anyone solve it?

The first option fills the empty box
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by pappyG: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2016
wink
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by raphzeey(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2016
pappyG:

Okay thanks. Can you attempt the second one?
I think I saw somebody who as already done the right justice to that
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by haibe(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Can i still apply? I followed the naijahotjobs link but found nothing
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Tee2014: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
haibe:
Can i still apply? I followed the naijahotjobs link but found nothing
I Just referred a friend to the site, i guess they've withdrawn the job position, as he also couldn't find anything. just be hopeful and keep your ears to the ground, they could still reopen it (as they might just be suspending fresh applications so as to exhaust the ongoing applications) later.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by haibe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tee2014:

I Just referred a friend to the site, i guess they've withdrawn the job position, as he also couldn't find anything. just be hopeful and keep your ears to the ground, they could still reopen it (as they might just be suspending fresh applications so as to exhaust the ongoing applications) later.
thanks
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's true o! D vacancies no longer exist on the website. I hope they return it soon sha!

I scaled through the first assessment(strength assessment) and qualified for the second(logical reasoning) assessment. I just completed the second assessment and was told in a mail that I scored above 60% of those that did it before me. They however said they would still need to assess if my score would be enough for what I applied for. I guess their assessment report would be conveyed in a mail which will invite me for the next assessment(numerical reasoning) if successful.

The next and probably the last stage after the numerical reasoning assessment is a video interview.

It's well!

One luv guyz!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Zirah: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
pappyG:
This is one of the questions. Can anyone solve it?

'>>>>' is the correct option.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by casttlebarbz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
bigbroda:
It's true o! D vacancies no longer exist on the website. I hope they return it soon sha!

I scaled through the first assessment(strength assessment) and qualified for the second(logical reasoning) assessment. I just completed the second assessment and was told in a mail that I scored above 60% of those that did it before me. They however said they would still need to assess if my score would be enough for what I applied for. I guess their assessment report would be conveyed in a mail which will invite me for the next assessment(numerical reasoning) if successful.

The next and probably the last stage after the numerical reasoning assessment is a video interview.

It's well!

One luv guyz!
congrats bro ,i missed out already...i wish u all d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by kcjnr007(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Completed d personality test by 1pm, received d report immediately and i was told anoda mail will be sent containing the status of my application. Haven't heard from dem since den.
bigbroda:

It's well!

One luv guyz!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
kcjnr007:
Completed d personality test by 1pm, received d report immediately and i was told anoda mail will be sent containing the status of my application. Haven't heard from dem since den.

U will soon get a mail dat will tell you if you personalty suits what they want. If it does, u will be invited to take d logical reasoning assessment just as I just did. Wish you success!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by datguytomi: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Any reply yet? I am still waiting for mine

bigbroda:

It's well!

One luv guyz!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2016
datguytomi:
Any reply yet? I am still waiting for mine

Nope! Still waiting and praying.

All da best bro!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by AlexisM16: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
I was sent a mail yesterday that their system is down but they will get back to me before 12th with the link to my assessment.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by hannah8307(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
raphzeey:

The first option fills the empty box
pls I have been invited for logic test. please can you tell me what to expect.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ibukun003(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
I applied but I got no mail from them yet. What can I do?
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ukeachu1(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
hannah8307:

pls I have been invited for logic test. please can you tell me what to expect.

abstract reasoning questions. shapes and patterns. make sure u try out d practice before doing the main test. it will be of help.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Matrix07: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2016
hello,i got 35percentile in abstract test,pls wats my chance like for progression into next step.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by masciano77: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Well for those that have written the second test, please can you tell us your strength?
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by datguytomi: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Strength: strong determination and reliable
Area of potential: networking and advocate

masciano77:
Well for those that have written the second test, please can you tell us your strength?
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by obyno1010: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
I have passed the Personality test, Logical test and most recently the numerical test. I have a background in mathematics (1st and 2nd degree). Trust me this numerical test is one of a hell, coupled with the little time.

Over to the online video interview......

Good luck to others.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ashmark(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
obyno1010:
I have passed the Personality test, Logical test and most recently the numerical test. I have a background in mathematics (1st and 2nd degree). Trust me this numerical test is one of a hell, coupled with the little time.

Good luck to others.

Am to write the logical test too but am afraid. Can you be of help
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by datguytomi: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am still waiting for a feedback on my logical test. When did they give you a feedback on yours?

obyno1010:

Good luck to others.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ukeachu1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
obyno1010:

Good luck to others.

u try o. have u gotten the link to the video interview.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Sunnystooth(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
obyno1010:

Good luck to others.
Wow! Congrats!
Mine is background in Chemical Engineering. That numerical test was something else. I won't even want to talk about the time ish.
I got 75% in the logical test, but failed the numerical with a score of 20%.

What was your score like?
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by datguytomi: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Have they gotten back to you?

bigbroda:

It's well!

One luv guyz!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
obyno1010:

Good luck to others.

Nice one! Congrats and good luck bro! Waiting for the link to numerical reasoning test. I know how crazy d numerical reasoning test is after going through the practice. Kinda scared sef especially cos of d time. Honestly d time isn't standard enough.

It's well!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ukeachu1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sunnystooth:

Wow! Congrats!
Mine is background in Chemical Engineering. That numerical test was something else. I won't even want to talk about the time ish.
I got 75% in the logical test, but failed the numerical with a score of 20%.

What was your score like?

I failed mine too. but I do believe there is still a chance of u getting to the interview stage. cos many of d applicants will not scale tru DAT numerical o. so that mite have to reset the cut off score. just my tots.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ukeachu1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
datguytomi:
I am still waiting for a feedback on my logical test. When did they give you a feedback on yours?

Wats ur percentile on the logical test.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
datguytomi:
Have they gotten back to you?

Nope! I guess it's delayed due to the public holiday. Fingers crossed!
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by datguytomi: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
When did they get back to you? I didn't get up to 75% though

Ukeachu1:

Wats ur percentile on the logical test.
Re: 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. by Ukeachu1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
datguytomi:
When did they get back to you? I didn't get up to 75% though

30 mins after my test... got 90 percentile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Third Class Candidates / Grand Lead Heritage / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.