Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? (834 Views)

See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? by Sleekbaby(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello everyone, I once created thread on how adverts pop up on my phone and if I mistakenly touch them they will start downloading so I was told it's the cause of virus.

A friend here advised me to download stubborn Trojan killer which I did but what I see each time I want scan my phone with it is what I don't understand. When it starts scanning you will something like;

Ghost Push Trojan
This Trojan will automatically install virus that cannot be uninstalled from your phone.

Root Nik Trojan
This trojan willl automatically install virus that cannot be uninstalled from your phone.

General Trojan
Can be controlled by hackers after running and may cause property loss.

The funniest part of it is that the adverts are still coming up. please what do I do, I hope I have not created extra problem for my phone..
Re: Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? by flowjoe: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Madame calm down & look @ the interface. that app is verryyyy genuine.
let it scan to 100% after scanning uninstall any application thats listed on it dazoll , easy to use!
Re: Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? by immanuelobodo(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
trojans are used by hacker to collect restricted or personal information it also a malware that can be use to track
just know that all app has a virus built in to it no matter how good the app is the owner must have something to use and support him self if it is pirated so the virus it self can only attack you when u must have installed it from a wrong source that's y u need to be careful to know which site u do visit i will advice you to visit www.getontopc.com to see best browser for surfing the net as for the ads pop up on ur phone those trojan are really stubborn and the only way to kick there ass is to hard reset you phone.
Re: Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? by Sleekbaby(f): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=flowjoe post=49086999]Madame calm down & look @ the interface. that app is verryyyy genuine.
let it scan to 100% after scanning uninstall any application thats listed on it dazoll , easy to use!

It has not detected any application affected by virus so far, when it starts scanning the things you will see are those I listed and dotted circle will appear beside it after which it will thick it good, it will go out and the main issue I have before downloading it has not been detected.

(1) (Reply)

Follow Come Infinix Charger Needed / How To Get Free Unlimited Airtime To All Network In Nigeria / 100% Data Bonus On Airtel Triple Surf Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.