Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (9011 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas and warm wishes. Have a good and healthy celebration!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
We hope you are having a really good holiday season. Warm greetings.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
"You can't be fat and fast too; so lift, run, diet and work." ~Hank Stram
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.
With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!

Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.
Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

Not suitable for weights above 120kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2016
"You can always improve your fitness if you keep training." ~Pastor Maldonado
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2016
It's the last day of the year; we have all the reasons to be thankful despite the challenges of 2016. We wish you all a happy and healthy 2017 in advance.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
We wish everyone a happy and a prosperous new year. Welcome to 2017!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
"I have long recognized a link between fitness and mental health and I think we need to encourage young people to take part in sports and team activities because we know it has such positive results." ~Tipper Gore
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2017
What the users are saying:

"It's a bit hard to use at the beginning but it works very well. Everybody, especially ladies needs this product to be in top shape"

...Margaret, Abuja
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
"The most important quality in a leader is that of being acknowledged as such. All leaders whose fitness is questioned are clearly lacking in force." ~Andre Maurois
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
"You can be the most beautiful person on Earth, and if you don't have a fitness or diet routine, you won't be beautiful." ~Martha Stewart
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
"Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy." Vanessa Hudgens
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.

With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!
Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

Use guide video

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
These days, nobody has 30mins – 1hr to work out. With this amazing machine, all you need to spare is just 5 minutes a day and see your body transform to a more robust and healthier you.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Ladies, get your bikinis ready in a few weeks after using this machine. Get rid of your fleshy underarms and build the body you have always dreamed of. Flat toned tummy, firm underarms, sexy bums and slender legs are what you get with this machine after just two weeks of use.

Men, build your abs with this wonderful machine. Build a lean, chiseled and sexy body when you set the machine on intense professional use.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
"I think if you exercise, your state of mind - my state of mind - is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem." ~Stone Gossard
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
"When I started out as a model, I took things for granted. Because I bagged work thanks to my looks, I didn't give my body any importance. I was a couch potato who'd eat anything. Then, in 2005, a tabloid ran a story calling me fat. I thought, 'I'm famous. How can I be fat?' It was a slap. I decided to get fit." ~Bipasha Basu
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
These days, nobody has 30mins – 1hr to work out. With this amazing machine, all you need to spare is just 5 minutes a day and see your body transform to a more robust and healthier you.

We understand the hustle and bustle around us and how it affects our health adversely. You wake up early; get caught up in heavy traffic and come back very late at night with little or no time to exercise/work out. Do you know that this repeated occurrence is dangerous to your health? Your goal should be to work hard, stay healthy and alive for your loved ones.

What you need is the 5-minute shaper; with this machine, you will work all your body in less than tea time – yes, in 5 minutes or less a day, you can work all your body (cardio and toning) and be ready for the grinding of the day. Join the growing list of healthy Nigerians who have found succor in this amazing wonder equipment.

N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place an order today.

Use guide:

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
"Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart." ~Gene Tunney
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
"I know some people who are like, 'I love fitness,' and I feel like if you have to say that, you're still in the romance stage. I'm in the stage where I've been married to it for 60 years, and I don't think I'll ever get a divorce." ~Matt McGorry
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kindly follow us on our social media handles to enjoy freebies, promotions and more.

Facebook: /dglfitness
Twitter: @dglfitness
Instagram: @dglfitnessng
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
"Health and fitness is who I am. It's what I do." ~Lee Haney
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2017
The 5 Minute Shaper utilizes the concept of Yoga plank position and sit-up – combining them into a remarkable core building exercise! This simple movement works your entire body; your back, abs, buns, legs and arms. There are four resistant levels with different angles to choose from: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Intense. Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted! What more, our newest 2nd generation model gives you even better value. THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place an order today.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
"I eat super healthy and I'm super fit. I dabble in every type of fitness. I have a trainer and I go to the gym. I do yoga as well." ~Linda Evangelista
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kindly follow us on our social media handles to enjoy freebies, promotions and more.

Don't miss out!

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone. At last, we came to the end of the seemingly-long January.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
"Here's what I tell anybody and this is what I believe. The greatest gift we have is the gift of life. We understand that. That comes from our Creator. We're given a body. Now you may not like it, but you can maximize that body the best it can be maximized." ~Mike Ditka
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Follow us on our social media handles to enjoy freebies, promos and more.

The first promotion and/or freebies competition will be announced next week on one of our social media pages.

Don't miss out!

Have a lovely and healthy weekend.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
"The most important quality in a leader is that of being acknowledged as such. All leaders whose fitness is questioned are clearly lacking in force."~Andre Maurois
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
"I know some people who are like, 'I love fitness,' and I feel like if you have to say that, you're still in the romance stage. I'm in the stage where I've been married to it for 60 years, and I don't think I'll ever get a divorce." ~Matt McGorry
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
"It's better to train for 4-5 hours a week than to do ten hours one week then nothing for two weeks. It helps your body adapt and also maintains your fitness." ~Alistair Brownlee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? / Need Neco, Waec Gce, Jamb Result Checker Scratch Card Both In Whole Sales And Re / Nigeria Best Painter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.