Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan (8155 Views)

New Airtel 1gig social Tweak / New Airtel Data Plan Called Double Data Offer / The New Airtel 2gb For N200 And 6gb For N500 Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by coursednigerian(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
snyperboi:
Airtel and their wayo plan... i subscribed today only to use 200mb out of the plan... what's happening??
I didn't get that far
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by coursednigerian(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
snyperboi:
Airtel and their wayo plan... i subscribed today only to use 200mb out of the plan... what's happening??
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Ajoboss(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Make una take am easy o,cheap tin dey porge belle o
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Diorin: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by chudyprince: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
aralomo1:
Bro, I did the one of N100 for 10gig which is supposed to last for 5 days not 1 month...
bro please kindly give me the code to subscribe for this plan, i beg
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by chudyprince: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
hayordele1:

I sub.today it still 20000mb not 200mb.
please bro help give me the code to subscribe for this plan nau, is it weekend or night plan?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Slimmos(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
hayordele1:

I sub.today it still 20000mb not 200mb.
Bro, this airtel stuff is it still 200mb or 2 gig? cuz I want to sub and dont want to waste my 200 naira for nothing..
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by independent12: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Most viruses are sent through attached files in emails. Before you open that attached file please see THIS
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
:Pstill flexing my 10gb.guys don't be greedy sub for the 100 naira own
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by legaxi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Slimmos:
Bro, this airtel stuff is it still 200mb or 2 gig? cuz I want to sub and dont want to waste my 200 naira for nothing..
Don't even bother Trying it, as at today #200 will get you 200mb.
And it only works on social networks.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
chudyprince:
bro please kindly give me the code to subscribe for this plan, i beg
It's not 10gig again, its now 200mb.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by san4real(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
aralomo1:
First of all i'll like thank all my Nairaland peeps for bringing this new plan to our notice, unfortunately I was able to discover the real truth behind this new plan. Normally the plan was supposed to be N100 for 10 gig, N200 for 20gig and 300 for 25 days unlimited operamini browsing bt instead to my own calculations, I'll say the N100 plan is just 2gig. I subscribed to the plan at 8pm yesterday, surf and downloaded some movies up to 1gig, so i decided to check my data balance and I was still having 8gig+, this morning again I continued my downloads when I received a message that I have used 95% of my facebook/operamini plan, I was confused so I had to check my balance to confirm and behold I saw 250mb out of 8gig+ remaining. I'm not really surprised coz I know Airtel with their lies, bt sha I still enjoyed the little I used.

Below are screenshots of evidence. Lol.

Sorry for my poor grammars. Abeg help me manage am like that.
Abeg bro which site u download that your skiptrace hd movie?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
aralomo1:
It's not 10gig again bro, it's now 200mb...
A friend of mine did it, and he was only given 100mb. Whats wrong?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
aralomo1:
It's not 10gig again bro, it's now 200mb...
A friend of mine did it, and he was only given 100mb. Whats wrong?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Whatamidoinghere:

A friend of mine did it, and he was only given 100mb.
Whats wrong?
The N100 plan is now 100mb while the one of N200 is now 200mb.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by chudyprince: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Etisalat offer same too, N200 for 200mb
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Simeony007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
aralomo1:
First of all i'll like thank all my Nairaland peeps for bringing this new plan to our notice, unfortunately I was able to discover the real truth behind this new plan. Normally the plan was supposed to be N100 for 10 gig, N200 for 20gig and 300 for 25 days unlimited operamini browsing bt instead to my own calculations, I'll say the N100 plan is just 2gig. I subscribed to the plan at 8pm yesterday, surf and downloaded some movies up to 1gig, so i decided to check my data balance and I was still having 8gig+, this morning again I continued my downloads when I received a message that I have used 95% of my facebook/operamini plan, I was confused so I had to check my balance to confirm and behold I saw 250mb out of 8gig+ remaining. I'm not really surprised coz I know Airtel with their lies, bt sha I still enjoyed the little I used.

Below are screenshots of evidence. Lol.

Sorry for my poor grammars. Abeg help me manage am like that.
pls upload thus version of Opera mini you are using mine isn't downloading pls
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
chudyprince:
Etisalat offer same too, N200 for 200mb
yeah, I prefer Etisalat cos it works with uc browser and u can also download from playstore.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Simeony007:
pls upload thus version of Opera mini you are using mine isn't downloading pls

Follow these steps.....
1. Open the site/page you want to download from
2. Click and hold the download icon for 2seconds
3. Click on "Open in New Tab"
4. Reload the page immediately
5. After some seconds the download should come up
6. Choose where to save your file
7. Then click on "Save".

Shikena.....
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Simeony007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mswift:

Follow these steps.....
7. Then click on "Save".

Shikena.....
not working with my browser
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Simeony007(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mswift:

Follow these steps.....
7. Then click on "Save".

Shikena.....
From the page I wanted to download from
I hold the download and it loads new tab
Then I reload the current page not the new tab
and it brought back the download page which I click on download and it
And no download
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Simeony007:

From the page I wanted to download from
I hold the download and it loads new tab
Then I reload the current page not the new tab
and it brought back the download page which I click on download and it
And no download

I said the moment you press "Open in New Page" reload the page "Immediately".
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Whatamidoinghere(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mswift:
The N100 plan is now 100mb while the one of N200 is now 200mb.
Thanks
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Simeony007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mswift:

I said the moment you press "Open in New Page" reload the page "Immediately".
this is what I get everytime and when I try to use the proxy I get a watch like page and it won't play nor download and I think it's my opera version

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Simeony007:
this is what I get everytime and when I try to use the proxy I get a watch like page and it won't play nor download and I think it's my opera version
Ok download opera mini handler for android. Try using it and let me know the outcome.
Make sure you use the above method after installing the opera handler.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Rozaystunna(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
The code is not working
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rozaystunna:
The code is not working
Its *688# bro
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Simeony007(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mswift:

Ok download opera mini handler for android. Try using it and let me know the outcome.
Make sure you use the above method after installing the opera handler.
where is the handler apk so i can download it
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Mswift: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Simeony007:
where is the handler apk so i can download it
search Google bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal / How Good Is The Umidigi A3 Pro Please!!! / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.