Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,271 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? (2322 Views)

Atiku’s Son ‘abscond With Child’ After Losing Custody Battle To Ex-wife / Indian Couple In Their 70's Welcome First Child After Over 45 Years Of Marriage. / See How A Mother Handled Her Restless Child After Destroying Foodstuffs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
wosh av missed this place....its very hot over hear and nothing fun to do so was thinking we could just pass time abit....like the title reads if you were to name your child or give your child a pet name from the monicker of a nairalander which will it be??

N/b:for the fact you choose any Monicker doesn't mean you are crushing on him/her.

Well for me if its a girl it will be oliviaarim then a guy it will be djzeey or tosyn2much

the names are not only posh but the look posh also and who wouldn't like to give birth to an intelligent writer? Oya over to you guys lets just do it for fun.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Park01: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
If its a boy, mrcork! a girl mamagee3 grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by FvckShiT(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Male:Royalblak

female:Cherlene/Laveda

Fūcking nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
FvckShiT:
Male:Royalblak

female:Cherlene/Laveda

Fūcking nice
_fucking sweet.

Aww thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Greenback: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
If its a girl,vickyrotex if its a boy,victorrotex hehe
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
wosh av missed this place....its very hot over hear and nothing fun to do so was thinking we could just pass time abit....like the title reads if you were to name your child or give your child a pet name from the monicker of a nairalander which will it be??

N/b:for the fact you choose any Monicker doesn't mean you are crushing on him/her.

Well for me if its a girl it will be oliviaarim then a guy it will be djzeey or tosyn2much

the names are not only posh but the look posh also and who wouldn't like to give birth to an intelligent writer? Oya over to you guys lets just do it for fun.
Are you saying based on the persons character and lifestyle here or just because the name sounds sweet and has good meaning?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
a boy lalasticlala/ McBrooklyn

A girl berlyn grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by FvckShiT(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laveda:

_fucking sweet.

Aww thanks.

Fūcking nice...

Laveda means 'purified'.....isn't that so fūcking lovely? embarassed embarassed kiss smiley

And if I fūcking get 3kids and dey all females

I'll fūcking name all of them Laveda grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
If it's a male, I'll name his "McBrooklyn (Myself) cool

And If it's a female, I'll name her after my crush here though she is been ignoring me lately and I don't know why and she won't tell me why embarassed

I'll name her Berlyn kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fūcking nice...

Laveda means 'purified'.....isn't that so fūcking lovely? embarassed embarassed kiss smiley

And if I fūcking get 3kids and dey all females

I'll fūcking name all of them Laveda grin

Indeed. smiley

Now I'm fucking_ blushing embarassed

3 of them?! Nah jor grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berlyn:
a boy lalasticlala McBrooklyn

A girl berlyn grin

Why you include lalasticlal* for there now?? embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
If it's a male, I'll name his "McBrooklyn (Myself) cool

And If it's a female, I'll name her after my crush here though she is been ignoring me lately and I don't know why and she won't tell me why embarassed

I'll name her Be√rlyn kiss
grin grin lolz
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin

Hahahaha... With all these funny monikers popping everywhere ? Hell to the N -O... grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin lolz

At last, my baby boo is shining teeth for me cheesy cheesy

Make me sef shine teeth for you now grin grin

But babe we need to talk ASAP if you don't mind embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
if its a boy, it will be OyinPrince cheesy

then if its a girl, she will be named Aminat508 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Babamama: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
If its a boy i will name him BABANGBALI

if its a girl i will name her IYANGBALI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

At last, my baby boo is shining teeth for me cheesy cheesy

Make me sef shine teeth for you now grin grin

But babe we need to talk ASAP if you don't mind embarassed embarassed
ok grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berlyn:
ok grin

For real?? shocked

If na play una dey play make you stop ooo, No dey use me catch fun here ooo!!! embarassed
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by adaksbullet: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
If he his an boy I we named him obotanmi or cuterector cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And if she his an gilr I we named him ireoniey or rokiatu wink wink wink
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

For real?? shocked

If na play una dey play make you stop ooo, No dey use me catch fun here ooo!!! embarassed
i am here joor berra talk

I don't have all day undecided
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berlyn:
i am here joor berra talk

I don't have all day undecided

Chai, See my life!!! See what l-o-v-e has reduced me into embarassed embarassed

angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Chai, See my life!!! See what l-o-v-e has reduced me into embarassed embarassed

angry angry angry
hmm oya torri grin

Jombo jombo jombo abeg no vex for me ooooi angry........
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
Are you saying based on the persons character and lifestyle here or just because the name sounds sweet and has good meaning?
it revolves around them both
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaha... With all these funny monikers popping everywhere ? Hell to the N -O... grin

lol...but there are some cool ones na
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol...but there are some cool ones na

Well, I cudnt find a catchy moniker... But I want to name my child one day Naijah Philippe grin wink
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Funjosh(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Explorers

Swissheart

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
it revolves around them both
Ok sire.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berlyn:
hmm oya torri grin
Jombo jombo jombo abeg no vex for me ooooi angry........

OK babe!! kiss

Let's talk via email cos that will be much better and much discreet kiss
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by sainttwist1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
boy....explorers girl....

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
I will name my son after my moniker.. Female,my moniker..
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by BABANGBALI: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Babamama:
If its a boy i will name him BABANGBALI

if its a girl i will name her IYANGBALI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thank you jare. Some people doesn’t appreciate us on this forum. It is only nice,kind,gentle,honest and Godly people that like me and my sister iyangbali.

VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 and all other bad belle people make una come see o. The stone the builders rejected don become corner stone for nairaland o. Shame is shaming all our enemies here.

To all bad belle people I dash una dis tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish To Learn Act Of Flirting / How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? / What Are You Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.