Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? (2320 Views)

Atiku’s Son ‘abscond With Child’ After Losing Custody Battle To Ex-wife / Indian Couple In Their 70's Welcome First Child After Over 45 Years Of Marriage. / See How A Mother Handled Her Restless Child After Destroying Foodstuffs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Greenback:
If its a girl,vic.kyrotex
if its a boy,victorrotex
hehe

Smh!
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by VickyRotex(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
thank you jare. Some people doesn’t appreciate us on this forum. It is only nice,kind,gentle,honest and Godly people that like me and my sister iyangbali.

VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 and all other bad belle people make una come see o. The stone the builders rejected don become corner stone for nairaland o. Shame is shaming all our enemies here.

To all bad belle people I dash una dis tongue tongue tongue

Bwahahahahahaahha cheesy

I no know wetin person go see, wey dem go give their Children Iyangbali or Babangbali.

Chai, world yaff end o. cry cry
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Funjosh(m): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
thank you jare. Some people doesn’t appreciate us on this forum. It is only nice,kind,gentle,honest and Godly people that like me and my sister iyangbali.

VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 and all other bad belle people make una come see o. The stone the builders rejected don become corner stone for nairaland o. Shame is shaming all our enemies here.

To all bad belle people I dash una dis tongue tongue tongue

The world is comming to an end. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by BABANGBALI: 2:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Funjosh:

The world is comming to an end. lipsrsealed
e pain you as nobody chose your name. Na your wickedness and bad belle dey follow you up and down tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by BABANGBALI: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Smh!
you dey happy as dem dey take style toast you abi?
VickyRotex:

Bwahahahahahaahha cheesy
I no know wetin person go see, wey dem go give their Children Iyangbali or Babangbali.
sharaaaaaaaaaaap queen of bad belle tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by VickyRotex(f): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you dey happy as dem dey take style toast you abi?sharaaaaaaaaaaap queen of bad belle tongue tongue tongue

But Babangbali, when you dey plan to dey alright? angry

I dey suspect sey na you dey behind that moniker. angry
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by BABANGBALI: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

But Babangbali, when you dey plan to dey alright? angry

I dey suspect sey na you dey behind that moniker. angry
what moniker?na so una dey take mouth put person for lala problem. Walahi if dem ban me,na me and you for your dream tongue
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by VickyRotex(f): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
what moniker?na so una dey take mouth put person for lala problem. Walahi if dem ban me,na me and you for your dream tongue

Yeyenatu! angry
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by BABANGBALI: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yeyenatu! angry
ok Kwontinue
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bwahahahahahaahha cheesy

na wetin be your own if dem name their childrens iyangbali?make your bad belle no kill you o
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Babamama:
If its a boy i will name him BABANGBALI

if its a girl i will name her IYANGBALI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you go pay o. Dat name na copyright
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Babamama: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you go pay o. Dat name na copyright

I don miss you o. When we go see again na grin
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by IYANGBALI: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Babamama:

I don miss you o. When we go see again na grin
this weekend na. Come to no 25 cemetery road off mortuary bus stop ojuelegba lagos
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Babamama: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
this weekend na. Come to no 25 cemetery road off mortuary bus stop ojuelegba lagos

Correct babe cheesy
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Cherlene(f): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
FvckShiT:
Male:Royalblak

female:Cherlene/Laveda

Fūcking nice

Thank you dear.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? by Durbaubal682: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up / Cutest Guy In Nairaland / Vaseline Crew Vs Cucumber Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.