Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions (2930 Views)

JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here / Unilag studies thread / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
The last released result for this year’s 2016/2017 Post utme screening which was released on saturday,03/09/2016, had some problems from school and part from candidates.

The likely issues are

Disqualification due to wrong subject combination(Mostly Business administration Faculty aspirants)
Disqualification due to mistake during Registration for date of birth(like 01/01/0001,04/08/2016 and so o)
Miscalculation of O level and UTME grades
Missing subjects (E.G.Further Mathematics was missing and was registered for Engineering candidate but was not included and calculated)
Any mistake,one gets Zero and disqualified

The Good news now is,as at this morning,some of this issues has been resolved and some are yet to be.I will advise anybody affected and confirmed if the mistake is genuine to follow these steps,SOLUTION;

Crosscheck the subjects registered during screening registration on the printout with your O level result
If the subjects you registered correlates,get a printed copy of your Registration slip,O level result,Jamb result and Post Utme Screening Result
Bring those documents to School at Unilag senate Building to........

https://unilaglabodinho./2016/09/05/unilag-post-utme-screening-result-issues-and-solutions/#more-2697

1 Like

Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
please ooo,i just want to know what the highest difference in score has been for ELDS in unilag

Cc labodinho
Cc fynestboi
Cc everybody
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
bayslw007:
please ooo,i just want to know what the highest difference in score has been for ELDS in unilag

Cc labodinho
Cc fynestboi
Cc everybody

You mean the margin of merit Cut off Score to ELDS that is considered for admission?
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
labodinho:

You mean the margin of merit Cut off Score to ELDS that is considered for admission?
Yes,i mean the highest margin in which someone gained admission with ELDS
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
bayslw007:
Yes,i mean the highest margin in which someone gained admission with ELDS

Okay..
ELDS have the highest advantage above catchment and merit.Itz jst like a free admission to candidates frm ELDS if the aggregate is quite considerable
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
labodinho:

Okay..
ELDS have the highest advantage above catchment and merit.Itz jst like a free admission to candidates frm ELDS if the aggregate is quite considerable
i understand but my course is one with lesser applicants before jamb..i don't know if its this buhari regime that inflated the cut-off..as at last year n the one before it was 49/51 but now its 64..very outrageous..but please i want to know the score range that ELDS would settle for..if its 5 marks short or higher than that
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
bayslw007:
i understand but my course is one with lesser applicants before jamb..i don't know if its this buhari regime that inflated the cut-off..as at last year n the one before it was 49/51 but now its 64..very outrageous..but please i want to know the score range that ELDS would settle for..if its 5 marks short or higher than that

OKAY

They still consider 8-10 points below cut off.Which course did you applied for ?
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
labodinho:

OKAY

They still consider 8-10 points below cut off.Which course did you applied for ?
Urban and regional planning..thats a positive news tho..buh it shouldn't stop me from obtaining yabatech's form should it?
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2016
bayslw007:
Urban and regional planning..thats a positive news tho..buh it shouldn't stop me from obtaining yabatech's form should it?

You can still purchase the form.
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by davbravo(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2016
bayslw007:
The cutoff for ELDS depends on the number of applicants for that course from a particular ELDS and the number of students to be admitted for that state......If for example 5students are to be admitted from Kogi for a course using the ELDS cutoff and only 4 got above the minimum cutoff, they'd all be admitted...but in a case whereby 7 got above the minimum cutoff, the ELDS cutoff for Kogi would be the aggregate of the 5th person on that list
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2016
davbravo:
The cutoff for ELDS depends on the number of applicants for that course from a particular ELDS and the number of students to be admitted for that state......If for example 5students are to be admitted from Kogi for a course using the ELDS cutoff and only 4 got above the minimum cutoff, they'd all be admitted...but in a case whereby 7 got above the minimum cutoff, the ELDS cutoff for Kogi would be the aggregate of the 5th person on that list
okay..i understand,i just pray God favours me
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2016
labodinho:

You can still purchase the form.
alright..i'll do dat ASAP
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
On this day,this our Nation was set free to take decisions on it own same.New Era,new generation and wait a minute ITZ MY NEW DOMAIN www.unilaglabodinho.com

Happy new month---HAPPY DOMAIN LAUNCHING---HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

REBROADCAST
Re: Unilag Post Utme Screening Result Issues And Solutions by labodinho: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See Crazy Way Student Celebrated Their Rag Day / Latest Update On ASUU Strike / Unbelievable Secrets On Admission To Nigeria Police Academy This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.