Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible (3358 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Oshikoyafrank(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Every man has met that one woman who makes him ‘stupid in love’ or should I say lust? Yes,perhaps both. That one woman a brother spends his days chasing, explores her rich history; wonders how fascinating she is; gets confused by her aura and scent; gets turned down, but is still determined to nail her…
That one woman who is so unique in a brother’s life; she makes a brother go so weak, yet the magic which she oozes, Mr. Man cannot describe.
Certain type of women are goddesses; the women we fantasize about at the risk of our own relationships, and list off as our ‘ideal’ any time of day or night whenever we are asked:
1. The forever young cougar
She has got commendable experience on how to tease and drive men crazy from a distance. She smells fresh. This woman probably drives a German machine, and always has packs of protection with her; she knows she can lure a brother to ‘duty’ at will.
To her, wrinkles are an unheard of phenomenon, and she got membership to a gym in the suburbs. Actually the only men who can resist her charms are those who refuse to look at a woman older than 21 years..........Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/five-types-of-women-that-men-find.html

Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by DTRUMPER: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin

Hahahhahaha... Forever young cougar... So sweet. cheesy

Where can smellinganus find these type of cougar?
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
I want 2 be a cougar cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by RoyalBlak007: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
...the rest?
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by SmellingAnus(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahhahaha... Forever young cougar... So sweet. cheesy

Where can smellinganus find these type of cougar?
hahaha I think I can find them on nairaland with some female monikers that begins with L, B and M grin they will send me straight to paradise hahaha
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha I think I can find them on nairaland with some female monikers that begins with L, B and M grin they will send me straight to paradise hahaha
lol craze
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...the rest?
y dnt u follow d link
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2016
hmm
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Oshikoyafrank(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yea
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by wumidiaries: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by jidon3(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2016
cool
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2016
lol
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by topzttst(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Topza(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I want 2 be a cougar cheesy
oya cougar na grin
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by Damilolababy(f): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2016
cool
Re: Five Types Of Women That Men Find Irresistible by nlPoster: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's why the bible says every man should have his own wife.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Important Tips On How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You More / GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.