Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki (28897 Views)

Just Wait Let's Think About Lekki Rose Garden A Bit / What You Need To Know About Lekki Free Trade Zone / 7 Economic Indicators About Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by ariesbull: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lekki, rich men playground and the envy of the middle class . Have you seen that drama called “Lekki housewives”. When you see these things or do we say façade,next point is cal your estate agent ! But they won’t tell you about this other side of Lekki. The realtors won’t tell you that your greatest phobia is the rainy seasons.

They won’t tell you to buy a hovercraft or a kayak once it rains. They won’t tell you that you will need a pontoon to navigate lekki phase 1. These are the few nitty gritty that the rich enjoy. The exclusivity of converting their plots to seasonal river.
The rich also cry, I used t watch that soap and I never imagined that I will experience this,until I went to Admiralty for a meeting. Never knew that for you to get pass this street ,you must modify your car so that James Bond will grow of envy . Your car must either be Jeep or any SUV that must have high clearance. Poor me! I went there with this small nasty Japanese and got stuck. The flood was so much that I realise that I must appreciate my God for making me stay in Mainland for now.
Lekki, was an eyesore today! environmentally speaking they are suffering. Is it a question of poor drainage system? Is it a question of poor urban planing ? Is it a question of lack of environmental impact assessment test? Is it because of topography and swampy nature of the area?
https://etimesafrica./2016/09/05/lekkiwhat-the-realtors-will-not-tell-you-about-the-rain/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Emboabajunior(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
wink
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Emboabajunior(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'll still fancy moving there; I no go be like patoranking paddy wey move from shogunle go ajegunle grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by EmmaLege: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2016
grin
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2016

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by herzern(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2016
I'll buy a Canoe if I reside in Lekki.... grin grin grin......

#CaseClosed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Fataiwo(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Ehn ehn... Really!
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by GogetterMD(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Lekki all the way down to Agungi. Agungi even worst pas phase 1

2 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2016
How much Asewo dey collect for there par-night

7 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2016
this is serious, imagine a big man area turned to this..

Is there any relationship BTW a big man area, and poor drainage ,another example is Okota..

Lekki is over hyped, poor drainage system.

Imagine, the place my friend lives also have bad water, he's always buying water for his daily use, and his rent is running to hundreds of thousand...

Mainland ,we rock, at least, we aren't converted to fishermen..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Baddyguy: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Beautiful Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2016
The rich also cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by chemicalDisease: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2016
And Lagos is more important than other 35 states..

This is part of it.
overated Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by shaddoww: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2016
They need dat to remind dem of their humanity

3 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Bensondrums(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2016
D place is nt even fine compared t wt people say.over hyped

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by magabounce(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Better to have flooding in Lekki than Ajegunle!!!
Even d water sef clean grin grin grin
Lekki and swag!!!
U know d rest

50 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by opalu: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Most of the biggest Projects in Africa are being located in that same Lekki Axis and it's environs. Whenever you change your mind about Lekki and the Islands of Lagos, you should contact me to built your house for you. Our company Daystar Shelter Ltd is the indigenous Construction corporation that builds the highest quality houses at the most affordable prices.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
That's y is part of the island
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by emmabest2000(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:
I'll buy a Canoe if I reside in Lekki.... grin grin grin......
#CaseClosed!

2 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Sweetcollins: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by parzdor(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Fxx
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by kelvyn7: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by adeoba2008(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Thank God am on Mainland.

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by gist4kidsblog: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
grin

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by KINGwax007(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
All na beef...
Hear dem flastheads already talking abt how overrated lekki is...

Lekki is on an island and water level is already closer to the surface...

New work wey no be island sef dey get flooded after rainfall...(first two pics)

Dubai sef dey get flooded (last two pics)

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by rozayx5(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
lekki is hype

spent so much buying water when i lived there. even when the rent was clse to a million . the underground water is useless. thank God for online biz i just relocated to my home state instead of patronizing lazyland lords and living in traffic

so many parts of Lekki are not for low cars . without an SUV i dont advise living in some areas

11 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by AndreSalvatore: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
I think this lekki of a place is over hyped already... Av got worthy climes down here...

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by IBBG(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2016
i no fit waste millions buy property for lekki. the kind black mud wey dey place no be here. the first time i passed thru there i was like whats so special about the lekki that i have been hearing. the drainage are small, most of the area is covered in mud due to flooding. i no trip for lekki at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by otabuko(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2016
The water abi flood neat sef

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Folzye(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Especially girls, even though most of them stay around Mushin, Agege, ikotun area of lagos, they always talk about going to lekki, dream about having bf's in lekki as if say lekki na Australia.... una better they dream of bigger things

3 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by firstolalekan(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Awoofawo(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2016
ccccc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost To Build Your Own House / Is It A Bad Practice To Fill The Holes In Foundation Block-Works With Laterite? / The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.