Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (65626 Views)

Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by mezynaija(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, has revealed in a 15-minute documentary by Success Story NG, the kind of man she wants.

Linda also revealed how she started from nothing, embraced her passion and preserved it till she got to where she currently is. Talking about her blog, she said: “I do the blogging all by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in 2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of attention from men now for whatever reason.”

On being single and what she wants in a man, she said: “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTX4nyZwCFA

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/must-read-linda-ikeji-reavels-kind-of.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Her palava!

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by joezy23(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Toh
I pray she finds him

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
lol... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nectarbaba(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Y is she looking for a husband wen am available? Biko baby i love u.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Sugarcious(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=18pt]SEUN WILL JUST BE SMILING AND NODDING HIS HEAD LIKE AGAMA[/size]

353 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by salabscholar01(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nectarbaba:
Y is she looking for a husband wen am available? Biko baby i love u.

Advice; Before you marry her, you should first make her use a computer with slow internet to know who she really is.

For all men... don't just marry,... marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming to your table at a restaurant..

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by AntiWailer: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
is orait.

The problem is that those kind of men might not be able to cope with showing off Bags on Instagram.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Wilson125(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Linda linda
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by damola311: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Clay no dey Banana Island?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
She wants a younger person. Period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by adaksbullet: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Limca ibeji am look for wive too o, wive that we not look mine eye and sayed bebi am whant too bye aso ebi of 400 par had and his asked me too gived him money. Kolewerk! angry angry

Am have PHE on eglish landgage, SMS on listrasion, HIV on womans affear, SAN on lawya work and prefosor off eglish on OAU smiley wink wink wink

Am reach and fine like fine thank you kiss

Mine 40inc kondo nko? wink wink wink (mine mondo his big pass that kemya man)

Am drived knew posh and felani cool

Am already loved u mine bebi linca ibeji kiss kiss kiss kiss

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by drnairalov: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
You cook better than his Momma. Your head game A1. You pray for him. You iron his clothes.

None of that matter for a guy who's not ready.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls is that our problem....?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by pheyimen: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
shebi u have bankyw twitter and instagram handle nah.. slide in2 his dm

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by olaiya2007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
noted
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by NigeriaKitchen: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
nairaland mods lipsrsealed angry cry
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by sarrki(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Linda see me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by IVORY2009(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
baby palagan, marriage is not for everybody!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Tjohnnay: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm

Seun i hear say u nvr marry, oya oo food don done

Linda ikeji and seun asewa shuld b lyk

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by mhisbliss(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Airforce1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Get clay and mould one for yourself

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
A man who has his own money and job....hmmm, I am sorry Linda you might end up single because as far as I can remember men of that status needs a woman that is well below their status so that submission will follow without struggle...but unfortunately you wont settle for less so that takes you out of the market.

Humble your standard and a man you will carry about as a handbag will come since God has been so merciful to make you a man in a man's world.

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Infinitegrace: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Which is my honorable of these two: being single at 40(ie never being married)'or being a single mother at 40 (married but divorced or separated)
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by benjsniper33: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Space booked
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keneking:
She wants a younger person. Period.

Someone like u? cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by amuokuko: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Linda ikeji still dey find husband abii sèx slave

Abeg make she park one side make this recession pass..
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by xynerise: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
So all the places she has been to, no man with such qualities?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by soberdrunk(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
There is an old Tanzanian proverb That says "the reason women dont hunt is That if the villagers see the wife brings home 'lions' and the husband brings home 'bushrats', it Will be almost impossible to call the man the Head of the Family", go figure! Any man That wants to marry This lady must either be very 'rich' or 'extremely' humble............

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Emeka71(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
She is having choice even at an advanced age. I always shy away from highly succesful ladies and I feel intimidated to meet them for anything. Even if I don't have money and looking for who to support me; I prefer to meet the girls that are not rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) by Tobyshegz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Brodah Seun is the Man!! grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.