Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins (29588 Views)

Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes / Harrysong Apologises To Kcee, Five Star Music (Video) / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by lollmaolol(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
So she was dancing with twins.. grin

Some ladies strong no be small sha.....chai
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jarizod:
Anytime u want it..Holla me cheesy

zaddy is always available smiley cheesy
Alright dear grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by ALAYORMII: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
mrstheo:
Wow...congratulations. I claim this kind of blessing bfor 2016 runs out In Jesus mighty name AMEN cheesy

Madam, are you pregnant and due to deliver before year end??

If no

Abeg how you wan claim am ooo??

Pregnancy na nine months ooo
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by chyndu(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
I wish mary slessor neva stoppd d killing of ds tins.....

Poverty deh africa buh na dem deh born full everywhr pass

Na so ur bele bad reach, chai na wao for u. And u say in God u trust u better kneel down with ur and beg God for forgiveness b4 u begin reap wetin u talk with ur wide mouth.
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by ahnie: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

I know you've not eaten for the past Two days but that doesn't mean you will be as stupi.d as this.
hedioot.

That soul thrives in negativity....
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by snowblaq(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:

.....and somewhere, a mother thinks she has a son.....na wa!
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by bodejohn(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
mrstheo:
I go carry my twins. Then born them safe and sound 2017 by God's grace. grin grin grin

Amen!!!
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by Amicable24: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:

What sort of wish is dis one, eekwa??
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by opillar(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:

Bro, you need Jesus!
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by youngest85(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
snowblaq:
.....and somewhere, a mother thinks she has a son.....na wa!

Okwu gi na tu m ochi
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by critic9ja: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:

take your meds fast! undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by Incrizz(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
floragregs:
Congrats strong woman! The dancing must have helped her during labour. Prior to my own delivery, I used treadmills like crazy, and it really helped me! I'm happy for her.

shocked Threadmill?
I love me my exercises kiss
I will remember that shocked
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by Incrizz(f): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingstel:

It's Lalasticlala.
You spelt it wrong. Lol.
Lol.. Clacla
Cc: grayht

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by floragregs(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Incrizz:

shocked Threadmill?
I love me my exercises kiss
I will remember that shocked
yes o, you'll start dilating sharp sharp in the labour room that the nurses will even be shocked sef. Really helps. smiley
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by MrOlihilistic: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
ahnie:

That soul thrives in negativity....
Lol
Re: Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins by 1DigitalBaby: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
CONgrats ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Sexy Red Outfit / Vee: Why I Can’t Represent Slimming Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.