Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (13821 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
aminusanti:

i learn more about France from u rather than religious related issue, pls kindly move ur posts to Entertainment category i beg.

Liar!! Let the OP continue. Maybe one muslim will be bold enough to answer. You are just a storyteller cheesy
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Ask the pope who prays in mosques

The Pope is not a Muslim.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

By all possible means? Hahaha... now.thats becoming funny. The OP is so funny that no Muslim could dare answer cheesy

You know allah promised you 72 virgins if you kill for him. You and i who is going to hell?

ok
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
aminusanti:
whats dis outcast saying?
will not waste my time on you bcus even d christians that u are trying to help by all possible means give no damn about u for being a catholic n they Bliv Hell is ur final destination .

Just like Saudi Arabia made the Iranians missed Islamic heaven by refusing them visa to come to hajj. You see how fake Islam is. A scam, a business for Saudis. Saudi Arabia are the people who decides who go to islamic heaven or not. You people are just slaves to thier moon god all.ah. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

Just like Saudi Arabia made the Iranians missed Islamic heaven by refusing them visa to come to hajj. You see how fake Islam is. A scam, a business for Saudis. Saudi Arabia are the people who decides who go to islamic heaven or not. You people are just slaves to thier moon god all.ah. cheesy
done arguing with u, why wasting my time knowing majority of u are nothing but islam haters not here for any answer or knowledge seeking but just to spread hate abt islam but unfortunately you guys will fail and will always fail if u dont bliv me ask you parent.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

Liar!! Let the OP continue. Maybe one muslim will be bold enough to answer. You are just a storyteller cheesy
Ok . NEXT
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

The Pope is not a Muslim.
you just nailed yourself, so jus because he does wat Muslims do doesn't make him one. if u get brain you'll code

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
aminusanti:

done arguing with u, why wasting my time knowing majority of u are nothing but islam haters not here for any answer or knowledge seeking but just to spread hate abt islam but unfortunately you guys will fail and will always fail if u dont bliv me ask you parent.

Some of us initially came here to gain knowledge about Islam and to clarify issues but when we gained this knowledge(based on the quoran and sahih hadiths), we discovered that Islam was worse than we could ever imagine it to be so we decided to start exposing this evil cult to unsuspecting people.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Some of us initially came here to gain knowledge about Islam and to clarify issues but when we gained this knowledge(based on the quoran and sahih hadiths), we discovered that Islam was worse than we could ever imagine it to be so we decided to start exposing this evil cult to unsuspecting people.
ok
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Bisichi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Religious issues are so emotional, and at many times very controversial. All of us were born into a family, tribe, race, society, country, as WILLED BY GOD, and not on our PERSONAL CHOICE. The same applies to religion. As you are reading this now, probably your weapon is set ready to fire to protect 'your religion.' All religions' commandments are similar, but most faithfuls are not practising them. We go for pilgrimages to Mecca/Jerusalen yet we come back UNREFORMED. We cannot properly recite the Bible/Quran yet we kill in the name of 'our religion'. So when we talk of the extremists killings and bombings the innocents for 'their religious beliefs', we must also talk of the extreme ignorance of the followers that probably encourages not only extremism but terrorism. ALL MUST BE CONDEMNED, AND TOTALLY CONDEMNED.. peace be with humanity.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
mustymatic:

you just nailed yourself, so jus because he does wat Muslims do doesn't make him one. if u get brain you'll code

No i did not! Maybe buddhists and Muslims worship thesame god too. They pray alike and also use the beads.. tongue
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
aminusanti:

The OP does not sound hate but asked a question that none of you were able to answer. Instead diverting the thread. If you have no answer no one will query you.
What is happening today in the world seems not to border you Muslims. You get angry when an article about muslim terrorist is posted. You get angry when one question the quran or Muhammad.

If you muslims are prohibited from asking question concerning muhammed or the Quran, we the non believers of the quran are not bound by this prohibition. If you do not like what you read about Islam. Maybe you should adopt a new method.

Peace.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
plappville:

[s]
The OP does not sound hate but asked a question that none of you were able to answer. Instead diverting the thread. If you have no answer no one will query you.
What is happening today in the world seems not to border you Muslims. You get angry when an article about muslim terrorist is posted. You get angry when one question the quran or Muhammad.

If you muslims are prohibited from asking question concerning muhammed or the Quran, we the non believers of the quran are not bound by this prohibition. If you do not like what you read about Islam. Maybe you should adopt a new method.

Peace

[/s]

Complete Rubbish! better change ur strategy my dear and stop wasting ur time, when u are ready to receive the truth u can go back to those answers given to earlier, u can't fool anyone here on NL as u are very popular for ur lies and deception. whenever you have question u can always post them and we will answer it accordingly. if psible can we know what type of christian are u? pls don't be ashamed to tell us ur beliefs, it will help us in addressing your next questions bcus from all indications u are not understanding d replies given to u.
*what type of christian denomination are into?
* Do u believe mother mary to be the queen of heaven?
* Do you pray the mother mary and saints
* Do u believe there is distinction between the clergy and the “lay people
* Do u believe the only way to receive the forgiveness of sins is by confessing them to a priest.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
plappville:

No i did not! Maybe buddhists and Muslims worship thesame god too. They pray alike and also use the beads.. tongue
Jesus and the pope too...aka the holy father, worship the same god
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
plappville:
Why is it that an extreme muslim will strap a bomb to himself and blow up innocent people. Whereas an extreme christian will knock on your door and tell you Jesus died for you so that you can have life in abundance. He is the giver of "life" come to him etc.

Does this means that MUSLIMS love death and CHRISTIANS love life? Come to think of it, we have a very limited time on this earth and should be spent embracing life.

Why waste it trying to get to the afterlife prematurely. Why are Christians not killing to spread the gospel? Why are Muslims killing to dominate the world and promote islam?

Oya, make una answer. Insults are not welcome. Just lipsrsealed if you have some insults to throw. smiley
U have been totally lied to by the media. Terrorism was created by the U.S. government In order to have control over oil. Muslims become sucide bombers because of how their brothers have been treated around the world Alshabab is a terrorist group in Somalia a country where over 96% are Muslims which infidels are they fighting, Alqaeda in Iraq who who are they fighting after U.S. has finished killing and destroying everyone and the remaining U.S. forces remain in Their camps, Afghanistan U.S. has finished drilling all the oil thats there and are now running cocaine and weed(that where the world's best weed and cocaine come from you can google it) business there the country is seriously destroyed it and Iraq are totally vanquished they can never come back until Jesus the Messiah is back, look at Libya who sponsored the anti-government rebels? Look at Syria who is sponsoring the anti-government rebels? Look at Palestine Isreal is using military force against a country without an army, trying to push them out of a land that they were occupying forgetting they were immigrants. Look at Nigeria boko haram are calling we their fellow Muslims infidels and they killed Muslims more than Christians. Let me tell you why all this is happening to Islam its because we had no honour until when Allah brought Islam to us and Allah has told us that if we look beyond anything or anywhere order that Islam that he will disgrace us. Look at we Muslims now drinking alcohol, fornicating, doing injustice, taking usury(interest), deneying orphans their inheritance, hating and killing each other because of worldly things, not behaving the way the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. behaved etc. Look at us now Allah has told us to fight against the devil but we didn't listen now he has used his forces to defeat us but there is no problem we will still rise again.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
najib632:
U have been totally lied to by the media. Terrorism was created by the U.S. government In order to have control over oil. Muslims become sucide bombers because of how their brothers have been treated around the world Alshabab is a terrorist group in Somalia a country where over 96% are Muslims which infidels are they fighting, Alqaeda in Iraq who who are they fighting after U.S. has finished killing and destroying everyone and the remaining U.S. forces remain in Their camps, Afghanistan U.S. has finished drilling all the oil thats there and are now running cocaine and weed(that where the world's best weed and cocaine come from you can google it) business there the country is seriously destroyed it and Iraq are totally vanquished they can never come back until Jesus the Messiah is back, look at Libya who sponsored the anti-government rebels? Look at Syria who is sponsoring the anti-government rebels? Look at Palestine Isreal is using military force against a country without an army, trying to push them out of a land that they were occupying forgetting they were immigrants. Look at Nigeria boko haram are calling we their fellow Muslims infidels and they killed Muslims more than Christians. Let me tell you why all this is happening to Islam its because we had no honour until when Allah brought Islam to us and Allah has told us that if we look beyond anything or anywhere order that Islam that he will disgrace us. Look at we Muslims now drinking alcohol, fornicating, doing injustice, taking usury(interest), deneying orphans their inheritance, hating and killing each other because of worldly things, not behaving the way the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. behaved etc. Look at us now Allah has told us to fight against the devil but we didn't listen now he has used his forces to defeat us but there is no problem we will still rise again.

What type of weed are you smoking
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
aminusanti:

[/s]

Complete Rubbish! better change ur strategy my dear and stop wasting ur time, when u are ready to receive the truth u can go back to those answers given to earlier, u can't fool anyone here on NL as u are very popular for ur lies and deception. whenever you have question u can always post them and we will answer it accordingly.

Is it my making that Muslims "love death" while infidels love life? Muslims killing non Muslims and even kill Muslims. This is a Fact!! This shows They love "DEATH"

Who is this Muslim general Khalid ibn al-Walid? What role did He play in Iraq after the death of Muhammad? Can you remember the letter He wrote to Hormuz, the Persian governor of a frontier district, Dast Maysan.
Do you agree that His boast still resonates in Islamist circles today. Hence the so much suicide bombers we see today on the media. Male, female and teens are tools used to realise this evil. If you must understand what modern Islamist suicide bombing/terrorism is all about, then you will need to examine its historical background. Do concrete research about Islam and stop to continue living in Ignorance. All you say is that Plappville lied for everything. I lied there was no Muslim Women attempting to bomb France recently. I lied about the Charlie Hebdo, I lied about the Priest Killed by Allah's army in France last month back, I lied about the muslim guy that killed many on a German shopping center etcetera. Oh yes!! I have lies against Islam. I should not expose all this because it hurts. angry

if psible can we know what type of christian are u? pls don't be ashamed to tell us ur beliefs, it will help us in addressing your next questions bcus from all indications u are not understanding d replies given to u.
*what type of christian denomination are into?
* Do u believe mother mary to be the queen of heaven?
* Do you pray the mother mary and saints
* Do u believe there is distinction between the clergy and the “lay people
* Do u believe the only way to receive the forgiveness of sins is by confessing them to a priest.

What i believe is none of your business. You are a Muslim. What i believe will make no sense to you why bordering yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
mustymatic:
Jesus and the pope too...aka the holy father, worship the same god

Ok sir.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
najib632:
[s] U have been totally lied to by the media. Terrorism was created by the U.S. government In order to have control over oil. Muslims become sucide bombers because of how their brothers have been treated around the world Alshabab is a terrorist group in Somalia a country where over 96% are Muslims which infidels are they fighting, Alqaeda in Iraq who who are they fighting after U.S. has finished killing and destroying everyone and the remaining U.S. forces remain in Their camps, Afghanistan U.S. has finished drilling all the oil thats there and are now running cocaine and weed(that where the world's best weed and cocaine come from you can google it) business there the country is seriously destroyed it and Iraq are totally vanquished they can never come back until Jesus the Messiah is back, look at Libya who sponsored the anti-government rebels? Look at Syria who is sponsoring the anti-government rebels? Look at Palestine Isreal is using military force against a country without an army, trying to push them out of a land that they were occupying forgetting they were immigrants. Look at Nigeria boko haram are calling we their fellow Muslims infidels and they killed Muslims more than Christians. Let me tell you why all this is happening to Islam its because we had no honour until when Allah brought Islam to us and Allah has told us that if we look beyond anything or anywhere order that Islam that he will disgrace us. Look at we Muslims now drinking alcohol, fornicating, doing injustice, taking usury(interest), deneying orphans their inheritance, hating and killing each other because of worldly things, not behaving the way the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. behaved etc. Look at us now Allah has told us to fight against the devil but we didn't listen now he has used his forces to defeat us but there is no problem we will still rise again.[/s]

You live in this Planet or somewhere else?? cheesy
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
plappville:

You live in this Planet or somewhere else?? cheesy
You should ask yourself that brother If doubt me search for the "arrivals" on YouTube by Noreeaga and watch episode 16 and 17
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
annunaki2:

What type of weed are you smoking
I don't smoke weed. Bro I swear by Almighty Allah I have told the truth if you doubt me Google operation false flag and also watch the "arrivals" by Noreeaga on YouTube episode 16 and 17
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
najib632:
I don't smoke weed. Bro I swear by Almighty Allah I have told the truth if you doubt me Google operation false flag and also watch the "arrivals" by Noreeaga on YouTube episode 16 and 17

The fact that you are swearing by a pagan idol called Allah who also confessed to being the greatest of deceivers lends zero credibility to your claims. That said, I won't waste me MB watching any Muslim al taquiya propaganda youtube videos.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
annunaki2:

The fact that you are swearing by a pagan idol called Allah who also confessed to being the greatest of deceivers lends zero credibility to your claims. That said, I won't waste me MB watching any Muslim al taquiya propaganda youtube videos.

Hahaha... grin cheesy you make me laugh showing white and black..... smiley
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2016
annunaki2:

Its not that why is it that its only Muslims that are the bad guys? We believe in All prophets and say that their is one God but you still call us pagans? Just watch that arrivals and see what the forces of darkness are doing
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2016
najib632:
Its not that why is it that its only Muslims that are the bad guys? We believe in All prophets and say that their is one God but you still call us pagans? Just watch that arrivals and see what the forces of darkness are doing

A lot of pagan rituals have been incorporated into Islam so the fact that you claim one God does not lend any credence to Islam. Zoroastrians also preach one God but they are still pagans. You talk about forces of darkness, is what they are doing worse than what the armies of allah(boko haram, isis, al queda) are doing or what other jihadists obeying allah's instruction have been doing for 1,400 years

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
annunaki2:

A lot of pagan rituals have been incorporated into Islam so the fact that you claim one God does not lend any credence to Islam. Zoroastrians also preach one God but they are still pagans. You talk about forces of darkness, is what they are doing worse than what the armies of allah(boko haram, isis, al queda) are doing or what other jihadists obeying allah's instruction have been doing for 1,400 years
How can you call terrorist organisations armies of Allah swt look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Northern Nigeria are they not all Muslim majority regions? You that's trying to ascribe paganism to Islam please explain the trinity to me please.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Rich4god:
An extreme xtian will tell you that your brother/sister/parent/village people are behind your downfall, therefore you should pray that they might die.(die by fire) not even repent...

Plz, face your religion and work out your salvation.... Let others be...

Shut up.

Even Islam too has its hatred for witches. What the stupid fùck are you saying?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
najib632:
How can you call terrorist organisations armies of Allah swt look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Northern Nigeria are they not all Muslim majority regions? You that's trying to ascribe paganism to Islam please explain the trinity to me please.

What is the difference btw what these terrorists organisations do and what allah's only prophet did in his miserable lifetime We have it on record from authentic islamic tsources that mohamed instigated over one hundred offensive military campaigns(jihad) and caravan raids(armed robbery) that is apart from loads of immoral acts like raping sex slaves and paedophilia that he was notorious for. These terrorists organisations as you label them are only emulating the sunnah of mohamed and if you feel what they are doing is wrong, it only means that mohamed was wrong and definitely a fake prophet as no prophet of the true God will allow his prophet to steal and rape in his name.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
najib632:

Check islamic historical background then come back and tell me what you see. smiley

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
gimakon:

Shut up.

Even Islam too has its hatred for witches. What the stupid fùck are you saying?

Dont mind them. If islam is truly from the true God. They should know that light and darkness cannot drink water in same cup. Witchcraft is a demonic spirit from Satan.
Islam does not bind and cast out such spirit, then Islam is also from Satan.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
plappville:

Dont mind them. If islam is truly from the true God. They should know that light and darkness cannot drink water in same cup. Witchcraft is a demonic spirit from Satan.
Islam does not bind and cast out such spirit, then Islam is also from Satan.

grin

Ehen na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists / Renouncing My Christian Faith / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.