Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) (11402 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party on Monday said its Director of New Media, Deji Adeyanju, has not been removed.

Ahmed Makarfi, Chairman of the party’s Caretaker Committee, told PREMIUM TIMES that the leadership of the party only had issues with some “far-reaching statements” distributed by Mr. Adeyanju “without clearance.”

Mr. Adeyanju was announced removed in a statement distributed by Dayo Adeyeye, the party’s publicity secretary, on Friday afternoon. The statement cited different acts of insubordination.

The statement, signed by Chinwe Nnorom on behalf of Mr. Adeyeye, also said @PdpNigeria, the official Twitter handle of the party run by Mr. Adeyanju, was no longer recognised by the party.

“In view of the above, the party has immediately re-launched a new handle: @officialpdpnig to form part of the social media platform of our great party for ease of communication, administration and control,” Mr. Adeyeye was quoted as saying.

But in a message to PREMIUM TIMES, Mr. Makarfi, a former governor of Kaduna State, said the PDP still recognises Mr. Adeyanju and the new media department, but added that their activities would be streamlined going forward.

“If he was employed by the last National Working Committee, then we will have no reason to remove him but to streamline his work,” Mr. Makarfi said.
Mr. Makarfi is the head of an ad-hoc leadership set up by the party at its botched national convention in Port Harcourt last month.
Mr. Adeyanju was appointed in December 2015, and had been responsible for issuing press statements on behalf of the party.

After months of controversial statements following the party’s 2015 elections misfortune, the PDP apologised for contributing to the toxic atmosphere on social media and promied to improve on its opposition by making it more robust and constructive.
Last week, Mr. Adeyanju signed a statement calling for the resignation of President Buhari in the wake of the country’s descent into recession. It is not immediately clear if that statement contributed to the leadership’s disagreement with him.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209876-not-sacked-adeyanju-pdp-new-media-director-makarfi.html

3 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
it's now crystal clear the mission of TonyeBarcanista

cc

Firefire ladyexellency temitemi1

Lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique Seun Mynd44

14 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Anijay1212(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
I dont know what to believe again.
Make i just dey observe sha.
But dis op sef,why u cum struggle ftc abi na fct wit me nah.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Oasis007(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin

Just take time to re-arrange your post, trust me Lalasticlala or Mynd44 wouldn't hesitate to push it to where it should be at the moment!

TonyeBarcanista Moniker may cease to exist after tonight!!!

7 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Firstly, this report is FALSE!

Secondly, assuming it was true that Markarfi made such, let us look at the words he used.

But in a message to PREMIUM TIMES, Mr. Makarfi, a former governor of Kaduna State, said the PDP still recognises Mr. Adeyanju and the new media department, but added that their activities would be streamlined going forward.
“If he was employed by the last National Working Committee, then we will have no reason to remove him but to streamline his work,” Mr. Makarfi said.

[size=28pt]IF[/size] he was emplotyed by former NWC, the question is WAS HE EMPLOYED? There is no need to beat over the bush.

Finally, PDP hasn't sacked Deji, because he was never an employee or official. You don't sack a non employee.

PS: I am glad the Party never disowned the New Twitter Handle. Aluta Continuaa

From PDP Official Website http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/?p=3092

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Oasis007(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Deji Adeyanju has refuted the Trash TonyeBarcanista is feeding his gullible Followers and Puppets on @PDPNigeria.

I don't really get time to copy and paste the Tweets! Simply search the Handle and take your time to read intoto

4 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Secondly, assuming it was true that Markarfi made such, let us look at the words he used.

IF he was emplotyed by former NWC, the question is WAS HE EMPLOYED? There is no need to beat over the bush.

Finally, PDP hasn't sacked Deji, because he was never an employee or official. You don't sack a non employee.

[/s]

shatap there you have no shame at all you've been busted and you're now sounding like a broken record grin
it's a shame a very big shame.

Lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique this lie by the ambitious mole in pdp has been debunked

front page please

TonyeBarcanista the Twitter handle of you and your cronies can never see the light of the day because it's already DOA.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TippyTop(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista praising Adeyanju just 3months ago.

Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19pm On May 04

Only dogged men are needed in major positions especially the sensitive ones in the upcoming @PDPNigeria national convention holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State come 21st of May, 2016, to ensure a robust opposition and consequently return to power in 2019.

Positions i tag as sensitive are:

1 National Chairman

2. National Publicity Secretary(SW)

3. Deputy National Publicity Secretary(NC)

4. National Youth Leader(Zoned to SE)

But I am only going to talk aboyut the position of Deputy National Publicity Secretar on this thread having talked about Comrade Sola Kuti for the position of National Publicity Secretary on a previous thread . https://www.nairaland.com/3084926/meet-comrade-babasola-kuti-incoming#45295583.

What pricked my interest is the fact that the position has been zoned to the north central where this young and tenacious man hails from.

Flow with me to find out who this person is but first I would love to disclose a little information about him.

He hails from Ayere community in Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi state, north central Nigeria. As a grassroots politician, his people are rest assured that their genuine "interest" which is always the permanent thing in politics will be well protected and represented.

[b]He is a dogged, articulate and fearless communications expert, attributes that have led many to regard him in high esteem and look up to him as the face of the new opposition in Nigeria's politics.

Impeccable people are people who never tried anything as impeccability is not the trait of any human, but when it has to do with political media strategy, he is almost impeccable consequently attracting several local and intellectual panegyrics.

A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.

He is a public commentator and a member of the British Association of Lecturers in English for Academic Purposes. He is also the publisher of the book: “Sam Ode”: Lessons to the Youth of my Generation".[/b]

Having served in various capacities in the party, he worked in the previous administration of Goodluck Jonathan and was one of the leading voices that defended and campaigned for the former president during the last presidential election. He also worked as an Administrative Staff at the 2011 PDP Presidential Campaign Organization and was also a Member of the 2015 Media Committee of the party’s Campaign Organization. This is in addition to the fact that he has worked with various members of the party’s leadership in the past and was an aide to two former national Chairmen including the immediate past Chairman of the party, Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu, who he served as aide on New Media. He coordinated an army of social media influencers and supporters of the party during the last presidential election.

His mobilization skills, effective management of human and other vital resources cannot be over emphasized. An unequivocal faithful party man, he stood and is still standing with the party even when the chips were down in the PDP after the 2015 election mishap coupled with unprecedented political clamp down on the party by the ruling party which prompted many political juggernauts to go into compulsory hibernation. He has, however, remained vocally unwavering and steadfast.

He has been in the fore front of political progress in PDP and has been on ground for every single election PDP participated in ranging from LGA to Governorship elections no matter the distance and inconvenience with a mandate of ensuring that PDP does not only win the elections but also the confidence of the citizenry. In this regard, he has remained a success story.

A man with unimaginable quantum of content, capacity and passion (CCP), this is one man that would help to take PDP to disneyland. Little wonder he is fondly called Mr CCP (Content, Capacity and Passion) by people who have worked with him.

The grassroots man, being so fittingly and eloquently described above, who doesn’t believe much in luck, but believes more in hard work, in convincing, in delivery and in capacity, the dogged and fearless Mr CCP is the current PDP director of new media and he is by name Mr. Adeyanju Deji.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oasis007:
Deji Adeyanju has refuted the Trash TonyeBarcanista is feeding his gullible Followers and Puppets on @PDPNigeria.

I don't really get time to copy and paste the Tweets! Simply search the Handle and take your time to read it intoto!

TonyeBarcanista!!! Your time is up on Nairaland for the second time! Start thinking of another Moniker after Tonight!

"Those who wait to see me fall will grow old waiting"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Oasis007(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

a dead end for the impostor called TonyeBarcanista

Kudos to you Man! Many would have bought the lie like a Puppet (TMTM1) of him!

Adeyanju not sacked, he’s recognised as PDP’s Director of New Media, says Markafi

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/adeyanju-not-sacked-hes-recognised-pdps-director-new-media-says-markafi/

Cc Omenka, Modath, Aresa, QuotaSystem, Dropshot, Caseless etc

4 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

"Those who wait to see me fall will grow old waiting"

you've already Failed

you like contradicting yourself

18 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Leopantro: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
confusion

6 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oasis007:

Kudos to you Man! Many would have bought the lie like a Puppet (TMTM1) of him!

Adeyanju not sacked, he’s recognised as PDP’s Director of New Media, says Markafi

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/adeyanju-not-sacked-hes-recognised-pdps-director-new-media-says-markafi/

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44!

shuo!!!!

aren't you the one that posted this

https://www.nairaland.com/3331999/pdp-shuts-down-twitter-handle

ok let me quote the thread tittle again

PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle, Disowns Director New Media -

Why are you sounding like a broken record is it because your lies has been busted?
no one will take you serious anymore

btw why bringing innocent temitemi1 into this?

4 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Oasis007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

shuo!!!!

aren't you the one that posted this

https://www.nairaland.com/3331999/pdp-shuts-down-twitter-handle

grin

Nah!

Are you high or feeling sleepy already!

That's TonyeBarcanista's Post!
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
I did mention that Tonyebarcanista does not know who the PDP is dealing with in the case of Deji.

If you think you even have an idea, know you are wrong

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Dcomrade(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Grabs popcorn..... This surely is gonna be very interesting grin

But truth is I don't like the infighting.... Better to settle as one PDP family that we are than this public dirty fight cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Nah!

Are you high or feeling sleepy already!

That's TonyeBarcanista's Post!

grin bro i smoked some weed my eyes are dulling me now
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Leopantro: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

IF he was emplotyed by former NWC, the question is WAS HE EMPLOYED? There is no need to beat over the bush.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Dcomrade(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Our APC friends right now : grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by abokibuhari: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:
I did mention that Tonyebarcanista does not know who the PDP is dealing with in the case of Deji.

na you abi, continue your 'good work'. no position is permanent, ask my party @pdp

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Dcomrade(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:

Saw this ur comment in the other thread.... And truth is you stated the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
abokibuhari:

na you abi, continue your 'good work'. no position is permanent, ask my party @pdp
These folks dont know Deji.

And TonyeBarcanista calling him out on twitter is silly. Deji will just put out your receipt and noods like he does not care cos really, he doesn't.

He is ruthless like that

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:

You shouldn'r argue what you don't know. READ my response up

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:

These folks dont know Deji.

And TonyeBarcanista calling him out on twitter is silly. Deji will just put out your receipt and noods like he does not care cos really, he doesn't.

He is ruthless like that
I don't you that I fear no one. Nobody can blackmail me RELAX

When he claimed that he "transported me to Abia" Please, check my reply to him...

BTW I am not fighting Deji

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Voids NASS Attempt To Alter Election Sequence / Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. / We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.