Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) (11401 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

I think you need it tonight to slay the confused young Man behind the Moniker and bury him for the second Time!
i warned him months ago to stop using people's brain because he's not a saint

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TippyTop(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
3 Months ago
TonyeBarcanista on Adeyanju

He is a dogged, articulate and fearless communications expert, attributes that have led many to regard him in high esteem and look up to him as the face of the new opposition in Nigeria's politics.

Impeccable people are people who never tried anything as impeccability is not the trait of any human, but when it has to do with political media strategy, he is almost impeccable consequently attracting several local and intellectual panegyrics.

A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.

He is a public commentator and a member of the British Association of Lecturers in English for Academic Purposes. He is also the publisher of the book: “Sam Ode”: Lessons to the Youth of my Generation".

Some people have no shame

9 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
TippyTop:
3 Months ago
TonyeBarcanista on Adeyanju

Some people have no shame
LOL I and Deji are not fighting. But no longer political allies...

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dcomrade:

Saw this ur comment in the other thread.... And truth is you stated the obvious.
I warned bim about Deji, he did not listen. I told him to stay away.

Deji runs a peculiar type of politics, he is an attack dog on Twitter who does not need to logical or make sense.

He was activated cos folks. Like @ayourb and @jag_bros was making he PDP bleed and they felt they needed some guys to fight back. Deji was available and they made him more important.

The story is like Sheriff, the PDP created a monster, and the minster wants to kill em.

Is that Frankenstein or Wolfman?

6 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
TippyTop:
TonyeBarcanista praising Adeyanju just 3months ago.

omo!!!

*faints*

no wonder Deji didn't even recognize his rants

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't you that I fear no one. Nobody can blackmail me RELAX

When he claimed that he "transported me to Abia" Please, check my reply to him...

BTW I am not fighting Deji
FYI, his twitter attack dogs will soon come and attack you too. You know how these things go na.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
TippyTop:

I presume he couldn't provide you with "protection"?
You are entitled to your presumption SIR irrespective of how flawed it is.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:

FYI, his twitter attack dogs will soon come and attack you too. You know how these things go na.
Sure I know, but that won't change anything. I am sure you know that this is not the first time I have been attacked by attack dogs and trolls. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by temitemi1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bro, barca remains our(you inclusive) brother n comrade...
bloodkiIler:

shuo!!!!

aren't you the one that posted this

https://www.nairaland.com/3331999/pdp-shuts-down-twitter-handle

ok let me quote the thread tittle again

PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle, Disowns Director New Media -

Why are you sounding like a broken record is it because your lies has been busted?
TonyeBarcanista this is the end of the road for your little paradise nairaland (where you feel relevant)
no one will take you serious anymore

btw why bringing innocent temitemi1 into this?
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by MizMyColi(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

Just take time to re-arrange your post, trust me Lalasticlala or Mynd44 wouldn't hesitate to push it to where it should be at the moment!

TonyeBarcanista Moniker may cease to exist after tonight!!!

gringringringringringringringrin

cheesy

Whynotthetruth
I know you may never comment, but I'm mentioning you to come have some good comic relief like I'm doing.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by abokibuhari: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sure I know, but that won't change anything. I am sure you know that this is not the first time I have been attacked by attack dogs and trolls. grin

a man that paid you tfare and probably fed you in abia state, you here bragging and trying to destroy his image. sheriff of nairaland

11 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
temitemi1:
Boss, allow people their right to opinion.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TippyTop(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:

Forget about imaginary attack dogs.
If you were a PDP supporter would you support "here today gone tomorrow TonyeBarcanista" or the ever resourceful and recalcitrant Adeyanju?

Adeyanju is PDP through and through, TonyeBarcanista don't know which party TonyeBarcanista belongs to.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

gringringringringringringringrin

cheesy

Whynotthetruth
I know you may never comment, but I'm mentioning you to come have some good comic relief like I'm doing.

MizMyColi shocked

nne honestly I don laf tire here grin

wait is that Whynotthetruth?

*faints *
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by MizMyColi(f): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

MizMyColi shocked

nne honestly I don laf tire here grin

wait is that Whynotthetruth?

*faints *

Lol
My dear, your comments on the other thread attracted me to break my silence.

grin grin grin grin

Nwanne, believe me, you no laugh reach me.

I dey shake my head join, Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
TippyTop:

Forget about imaginary attack dogs.
If you were a PDP supporter would you support "here today gone tomorrow TonyeBarcanista" or the ever resourceful and recalcitrant Adeyanju?

Adeyanju is PDP through and through, TonyeBarcanista don't know which party TonyeBarcanista belongs to.
You really do not know Deji if you support him in anything but then, please go ahead.

I warned TonyeBarcanista before grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by MizMyColi(f): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

The worst part is the way he always feel important to himself.

well he used his own hand to destroy his little paradise which is nairaland and he's responsible for it 100% my hand no dey oo

I disagreegrin

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
My dear, your comments on the other thread attracted me to break my silence.

grin grin grin grin

Nwanne, believe me, you no laugh reach me.

I dey shake my head join, Lol.

enjoy yourself jare grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TippyTop(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
temitemi1:

As a PDP man I'd advice you run from barcanista as far as possible. I did warn Adeyanju when he sent Barcanista to Abia state, if only he had listened.

10 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onexile: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
I used to respect this guy @tonyebarcanista when i newly signed up with nairaland after 3yrs of "Guest mode"

he lost my respect after he suddenly became highly inconsistent!
I can still remember his last post here on nairaland, about PDP not being the solution. Now one begins to wonder!

Infact Tonyebarcanista delete your account!

13 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TippyTop(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:

You really do not know Deji if you support him in anything but then, please go ahead.

I warned TonyeBarcanista before grin

While you were warning Barcanista I was warning Adeyanju, I even sent him links to barcanista's post and threads on Twitter.

7 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Chubhie: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
TippyTop:
TonyeBarcanista praising Adeyanju just 3months ago.

Interesting......... Future Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly: Jang To Lead Protest Against “illegality” / Babagana Zulum Bans NGOs From Intervening In Newly Resettled Communities / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.