Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss (4528 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Mature Christians On Nairaland, Come In Please [very Urgent] / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2016
As the topic states let's talk about why you don't believe in God.
I personally I'm a christian
I dunno plenty atheists so I can't mention bt the ones I know here they are»
Seun
sonofluc1fer
EyehateGod
Lennycool
Raphiemontella
Sveen
Hardmirror
otemanuduno
Christians also come in»
HumbledbYgrace,
Winner01
4everGod
Herzen
Ranchoddas,etc
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by otemanuduno: 3:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:
Seun
sonofluc1fer
KingEbukasblog
EyehateGod
Lennycool
Raphiemontella
Sveen
Hardmirror
otemanuduno
Christians also come in»
HumbledbYgrace,etc

It is I
I am not an atheist. I believe in the ALMIGHTY GOD(the father of Yahweh)

1 Like

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:
Seun
sonofluc1fer
KingEbukasblog
EyehateGod
Lennycool
Raphiemontella
Sveen
Hardmirror
otemanuduno
Christians also come in»
HumbledbYgrace,etc

It is I

If we need to discuss we know how to do it....
it is i? meaning?
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by raphieMontella: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:
Seun
sonofluc1fer
KingEbukasblog
EyehateGod
Lennycool
Raphiemontella
Sveen
Hardmirror
otemanuduno
Christians also come in»
HumbledbYgrace,etc

It is I
uhm ??
Kingebukasblog is not an atheist
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

uhm ??
Yeah kingebukasblog is not an atheist. I don't believe in any God because there is no proof of their existence. As logic and history will inform you.
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am not an atheist. I believe in the ALMIGHTY GOD(the father of Yahweh)

Funny enough according to the bible the ALMIGHTY GOD name is Yahweh
undecided
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

Funny enough according to the bible the ALMIGHTY GOD name is Yahweh
:/
What eked no response?
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

uhm ??
Like I said I don't know atheists in nairaland his signature reads I am god that's why
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:
What eked no response?
What are you saying
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Yeah kingebukasblog is not an atheist. I don't believe in any God because there is no proof of their existence. As logic and history will inform you.
Actually if you look everywhere around you see proof of his existence smiley
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by raphieMontella: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

Like I said I don't know atheists in nairaland his signature reads I am god that's why
its in the bible...
He is justified for it..
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Sveen: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
If I am told, or read it in a book that cloth covers unclothedness, and I decide to put on a clothing, my unclothedness will indeed be covered.

If I am told, or read it in a book that God exists or answereth all prayers, and I decide to pray and it isn't answered, I am told that I lack faith, and my faith isn't strong enough, and I decided to seek faith and be fantastically faithful, I decide not to test my faith by questioning God's existence, when suddenly, a very normal thing happened in my life and I'm powerless to solve it, and I seek divine intervention from my father whom promised to answer my prayers for as long as I serve him and pray to him, but then again, I prayed, and prayed and fasted, but nothing happened. And the same scenario goes on and on and on. And I remember that I didn't just wake up and chose to devote my lifetime to serving someone who I am told to serve and there is absolute zero proof of his existence, everything is man-made.

I will say no more, common sense should judge the remainder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by EyeHateGod: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin change the title to Atheist chat box(sticky) abi seun watin u think?
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Zellie: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
there are many things wrong with this picture/quote. I saw it online, and its unfortunate that most Christians actually believe it makes sense cry . Am I supposed to believe in god out of fear of hell? Shouldn't I be convinced, without an iota of doubt? It's apparent fear is why many Christians are Christians. If god didn't threaten you with hell, would you still worship him?

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seen that picture alot lately. It represents the fear behind religion.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by TrajansKong: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zellie:

Please stop this meme. It is the argument of a moral and intellectual coward. It is a statement of FEAR not FAITH.

You make your co-religionists look bad.

Do better.
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

its in the bible...
He is justified for it..
Actually d bible states dat we are sons of God thereby making us gods being children of God
Let's say for example ur father is a king doesn't that make u a prince
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Zellie: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
TrajansKong:

Please stop this meme. It is the argument of a moral and intellectual coward. It is a statement of FEAR not FAITH.

You make your co-religionists look bad.

Do better.
err I was going to modify
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
If I am told, or read it in a book that cloth covers unclothedness, and I decide to put on a clothing, my unclothedness will indeed be covered.

If I am told, or read it in a book that God exists or answereth all prayers, and I decide to pray and it isn't answered, I am told that I lack faith, and my faith isn't strong enough, and I decided to seek faith and be fantastically faithful, I decide not to test my faith by questioning God's existence, when suddenly, a very normal thing happened in my life and I'm powerless to solve it, and I seek divine intervention from my father whom promised to answer my prayers for as long as I serve him and pray to him, but then again, I prayed, and prayed and fasted, but nothing happened. And the same scenario goes on and on and on. And I remember that I didn't just wake up and chose to devote my lifetime to serving someone who I am told to serve and there is absolute zero proof of his existence, everything is man-made.

I will say no more, common sense should judge the remainder.
So because your prayers are not answered that automatically means that God doesn't exist.
Every thing has a reason and a purpose maybe if he had answered that time it would have turned against you.
There is a time for everything dats wat you dnt knw
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zellie:
there are many things wrong with this picture/quote. I saw it online, and its unfortunate that most Christians actually believe it makes sense cry . Am I supposed to believe in god out of fear of hell? Shouldn't I be convinced, without an iota of doubt? It's apparent fear is why many Christians are Christians. If god didn't threaten you with hell, would you still worship him?
You see that's where you are wrong it says u ve wasted ur eternity .
I actually like Lecrae he is my fav artist and I agree with him. You see God gave us a choice in life He doesn't force us to serve him . The bible stated that God gives us a choice either life or death that we shld choose life dat we may be saved. So its all a choice if you decide to choose death then hell awaits you.
Its nt fear its more lyk common sense or if you are told that doing smtin will make u die wld u do it
Yes even if not worshipping him will not cause me to go to hell i'll still worship him cause I know what God has done for me
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Uyi168: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

I actually like Lecrae he is my fav artist and I agree with him. You see God gave us a choice in life He doesn't force us to serve him . The bible stated that God gives us a choice either life or death that we shld choose life dat we may be saved. So its all a choice if you decide to choose death then hell awaits you.
Its nt fear its more lyk common sense or if you are told that doing smtin will make u die wld u do it
Yes even if not worshipping him will not do anytin to me i'll still worship him cause I know what God has done for me
He may stil waste his eternity if the god he chose happen nt to a true god at d end of d day

1 Like

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

Yes even if not worshipping him will not do anytin to me i'll still worship him cause I know what God has done for me
See why the religious are insane, how can anyone with braincells make this statement.
"Yes even if not worshipping him will not do anytin to me i'll still worship him cause I know what God has done for me" This MoFo is loco.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Zellie: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

Worship me or die. How's that a choice?
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zellie:
Actually die is a nice spin on things. It's actually worship me without fail or die and forever be tormented by all consuming fire. For eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by EyeHateGod: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Actually die is a nice spin on things. It's actually worship me without fail or die and forever be tormented by all consuming fire. For eternity.
grin worship me or burn forever

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Sveen: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

So because your prayers are not answered that automatically means that God doesn't exist.
Every thing has a reason and a purpose maybe if he had answered that time it would have turned against you.
There is a time for everything dats wat you dnt knw
Your argument is a commonplace one, is there anywhere in the Bible that tells you to make excuses for God?
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

See why the religious are insane, how can anyone with braincells make this statement.
"Yes even if not worshipping him will not do anytin to me i'll still worship him cause I know what God has done for me" This MoFo is loco.

My mistake I meant even if I dnt worship him nothing BAD will happen to me
There rily was no nid to insult me
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin change the title to Atheist chat box(sticky) abi seun watin u think?

I can't cuz I'm nt an atheist undecided
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edek27:

My mistake I meant even if I dnt worship him nothing [b]BAD[/] will happen to me
There rily was no nid to insult me
My apologises, sometimes I can be a bit zealous. You really should try to check what you type, since I'm just going to take it at face value.
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sveen:
Your argument is a commonplace one, is there anywhere in the Bible that tells you to make excuses for God?
I'm nt making escuses 4 God I'm giving you proof that God exists
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Uyi168:
He may stil waste his eternity if the god he chose happen nt to a true god at d end of d day
That's not possible cause God is realer(if there is such a word) than you and I and its better to believe and be wrong than to not believe and perish forever
Re: Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss by Edek27(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zellie:
its a choice cause many people like you are still goin through the wrong path
Nd besides imagine if let's say you create something and the same thing you created turns against you and says you aren't real after all you have done for it how would you feel I mean put yourself in God's shoes for a moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome / What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season? / Incredible Testimony At Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.