Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,971 members, 7,799,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (47906 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by millennium2012: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Guess what would have happened, had it been in the north?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Rehabilitation: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
God alone will safe Buhari from enemies within. The same people shouting Buhari will be the first people accusing Buhari of killing harmless citizens.

Emeka and the likes should stop blasphemy, though we are in secular society but we must respect ourselves. Many devil agents are everywhere looking for victims.

Peace is the only way.

I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
How can we confirm that?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2016
nextprince:

And what would u say of people that blaspheme? Saints I guess. Go to India and insult Hinduism and lets see how the story goes.
Olodo keep quiet. Its obvious that youre justifying these muslim terrorists who are terrorising for the cause of Piss-Lam.
Is your allah that feeble and weak that he can't defend himself?
Note : i've been saying this over and over and i'm based in Bayero, kano and no maga dares me.
Join the guy quoted below and let him show you the True God and deliver you from the path of destruction reserved for all unbelievers.
eleojo23:
I am happy I serve a God who doesn't
need my help.
He is powerful enough to defend
himself.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by miketayo(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
ikeadewole:

Is it your business it affect you.if they kill fulani in the east it's the sane people that will complain hypocrites.

wat is this one saying how did i make it my business ?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
codemaniacs:

History has been toyed with.. This is not a comeback... This is not an argument..

Whites back then were extreme racists so depending on the "white" version of history is bad...

Same way they created religion to cause division.. Since u believe "the racists" version of history there's no point replying you.
you are simply ignorant. whites only came into full power after the european renaissance. this life is in cycles. gain power and lose it. you better pick up a book to cure your ignorance
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
hundredhundred

No true Igbo man will ever accept Lagos as No Man's Land.

We only say it to spite your guys when you claim SE/SS oil belongs to Nigeria

So if you want us to stop, recognize that our oil is our oil cool
oh ok lol. i get you now. fair enough grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
They are not in any way true bro.

Now let me teach you something: generalizations are wrong and often offensive when speaking. Always say - some Igbos or many yorubas or most hausas, and never igbos, yorunas and hausas.

Being more specific and lucid in thought and speech is a sign of EI you know ...
I suppose by EL you mean GOD. you would be surprised to find out the bible is a book about generalizations. like i said there are traits that are encoded in the DNA of all members within a tribal group. is it a coincidence that all hausas are quiet and humble ? is it a coincidence that all yorubas like faji ? is it a coincidence that all igbos like to show off their wealth ? these are not coincidences bro lol. is it a coincidence that all whites are very simple people and even if they have a billion dollars they would still dress poor and act normal ? these are not coincidences. generalizations are valid is what am tryna tell you here
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I understand you but if you live over here you will understand the situation of things:every behaviour of those people point towards three things;a desire to dominate everyone ,islamise nigeria and b belief that they can always have their way by instiling terror in people.you dont fear them as you suggested,that will only make you an easy target,you show them whats up and let them know they are nothin but dust like other humans.the bottomline is:nigeria is a crazy "luggardian" experiment and there are two options for peace;southerners becoming subservient or northerners changing their ideology.none can happen
how ? when obasanjo alone, a yoruba man ruled for 12 years after independence, then we have goodluck jonathan and now behind the scenes the men who run the show are jagaban and obasanjo, so where do you see this desire of the hausa man to dominate ? you are getting paranoid by the utterance of many ipod yoofs lol. yeah of course the hausa man controlled for a while because the british used them more to keep naija in check but things have since balanced out. within the past 20 years southerners have ruled for 14 years and northerners for only 6. so i dont see what you see. its paranoia
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
I suppose by EL you mean GOD. you would be surprised to find out the bible is a book about generalizations. like i said there are traits that are encoded in the DNA of all members within a tribal group. is it a coincidence that all hausas are quiet and humble ? is it a coincidence that all yorubas like faji ? is it a coincidence that all igbos like to show off their wealth ? these are not coincidences bro lol. is it a coincidence that all whites are very simple people and even if they have a billion dollars they would still dress poor and act normal ? these are not coincidences. generalizations are valid is what am tryna tell you here
EI means Emotional Intelligence.

And really you have proven to be seriously emotionally unintelligent.

How can you say "all yorubas, all igbos", emphasis on all.

How many igbos have you met in your life? How many hausas? How many yorubas.

Seems you don't know how to put words in their right perspective at all.

You have a whole lot to learn in this life dude, you're way way behind as evidenced by your reasoning capacity displayed here.

Pls do not quote me after this last time you would, I won't waste my time responding.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
EI means Emotional Intelligence.

And really you have proven to be seriously emotionally unintelligent.

How can you say "all yorubas, all igbos", emphasis on all.

How many igbos have you met in your life? How many hausas? How many yorubas.

Seems you don't know how to put words in their right perspective at all.

You have a whole lot to learn in this life dude, you're way way behind as evidenced by your reasoning capacity displayed here.

Pls do not quote me after this last time you would, I won't waste my time responding.
enough to know that generalizations are true wink
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
hundredhundred

No true Igbo man will ever accept Lagos as No Man's Land.

We only say it to spite your guys when you claim SE/SS oil belongs to Nigeria

So if you want us to stop, recognize that our oil is our oil cool
In as much as the Nigerian constitution gives every Nigerian the right to live and own property any where in the country, all parts of Nigeria is no man's land inversely.

Furthermore, land is owned by state governments and not individuals so tribe or people own any land under the constitution.

People should stop taking it personal when their state is called no man's land. The laws of the country has made it so.

Abuja, Lagos and Imo are all no man's land cos everyone has the right to live and own properties there.

All lands belong to the state government.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Cityguy:

Don't know if you are Yoruba but I'm one and definitely don't pitch my tent blindly. This I also know is true of a number of Yorubas. We don't lick asses for any reason. We go with truth and hold no allegiance to stupidity.
lol bt wht is obtainable in reality contradict wht u just said nw.me and u knw as e dey go nw
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by lexyclasy: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2016
jamesibor:
The ascension of Bubu to the throne in Aso Rock aided by the likes of Beremx and co has emboldened these riff raffs to act with impunity, killing at will.
Let them even tell us what he wrote that was Blasphemous wonder why they are fighting for their little gods
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by omojeesu(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.

Compare your post with what God and Jesus said in the Bible:
1) Love your neighbour.
2) Love your enemies.
3) Pray for those that hate you and abuse you.
4) Dont revenge. Vengeance is mine.

How many times have Christians in Nigeria and anywhere in the world attacked atheist who REGULARLY blaspheme Yahweh, Jesus and the Bible.

You Muslims say our Bible is corrupted. Do we physically attack you.

Check your conscience.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
how ? when obasanjo alone, a yoruba man ruled for 12 years after independence, then we have goodluck jonathan and now behind the scenes the men who run the show are jagaban and obasanjo, so where do you see this desire of the hausa man to dominate ? you are getting paranoid by the utterance of many ipod yoofs lol. yeah of course the hausa man controlled for a while because the british used them more to keep naija in check but things have since balanced out. within the past 20 years southerners have ruled for 14 years and northerners for only 6. so i dont see what you see. its paranoia
Well its okay to not see what i see,at least a yoruba adage explains it all: Gbogbo aye o le sun ki a kori si ibi kanna.meaning "all humans cannot sleep and point their heads towards the same direction.so adhere to you beliefs and data and observe at a distance but leave us(the participant observants) with the pure bitter truth and hard facts.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
jamesibor:

The Igbo community is made up of Christians and animist.
and u think all Hausa's are Muslims right? Try knowing more about d Hausa's.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by adeife16(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
hakeem4:
People who fight for religion are silly

period
say that to the Muslims
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by adeife16(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
free2ryhme:
They should be tried and sentenced appropriately to show that we are a lawful community.****
we are not a lawful community.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by MONITZ: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
The ascension of Bubu to the throne in Aso Rock aided by the likes of Beremx and co has emboldened these riff raffs to act with impunity, killing at will.

Ur observation is very correct, as in they ve become so emboldened all of a sudden that there has been no looking back for them because the "chief herdsman " is at the helms of affairs.... This malady will end someday.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by taurusmena1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't have to take sides with a Christian to prove I am a Christian. We have to be tolerant and most of all cautious about what we say about other people's religion especially Islam since its no news that they possess violent tendencies.
hero2000:

Do you know what he actually said they called Blasphemy? Are you sure you are a Christian?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by lilliesboy(m): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2016
As usual.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by abdulwastecx(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
they may have regretted their action but before you kill them they will make sure they kill at least 10 of you. hausas are warriors. you southerners aint built like that. these hausas have been killing and fighting caliphate wars for thousands of years. go and read their history lolzzz

Oga stop disgracing yourself... Those hausas killing and coursing violence in lagos are not brave, they are ignorant, poor, dumb, and haul from rural areas in the north. The biggest problem to out nation is intolerance and bigotry from supposed educated people.

Learn some history, hausas are peace loving people before fulanis came with political movement term sharia and uses religion to steal political domination in the north, fulanis as a group are originally from futa Jalon in Guinea.

I am yoruba Muslim but I will always be a yoruba first, Islam is an ideology like every other religion it should be subjected to scrutiny and followers should desist from killing and behaving like people in the stone age.

All this bigotry against igbos need to stop, instead of building a great nation that we all can be proud of, all we do is abuse one another on nairaland over Senseless things

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by abdulwastecx(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:

Your level of prejudice is alarming. Store generalizing people, all igbos don't behave the same, all hausas don't reason the same, all yorubas don't reason similarly.

The north is a big place that need to developed her human capacity up to the level achieved in the West, education is a big problem, poverty is endemic in the region, these things are the basic ingredients for trouble makers and religious intolerance. The leaders in the region are largely happy to have large mass of the population underprivileged and with no sense of independent reasoning. This play beautifully unto the hands of religious fanatics that want to control people for their selfish need.

Organized religion be it Christianity or Islam is dangerous because they only serve the interest of founder, general overseer, imam etc. They work by keeping the larger percentage of the population uninformed and needy of propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by mamaafrik(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.
Just be sincere with yourself,havent you heard or read of muslim blaspheming against christainity once,how many muslim has been killed?,tell me bawo lobo se shori tinaki o se??,learn to be wise when judging issue,and not just openning your dental enclave.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
mamaafrik:
Just be sincere with yourself,havent you heard or read of muslim blaspheming against christainity once,how many muslim has been killed?,tell me bawo lobo se shori tinaki o se??,learn to be wise when judging issue,and not just openning your dental enclave.
It is either u don't know what exactly blasphemy is or u are just a stupid idiot. Or u think all these trash u and ur folks usually come up with that Muslims insult Jesus Christ (which they believe in more than u fools) holds any water? The funny and most annoying thing is that whenever a Christian is challenged to state the words of blasphemy used against Jesus Christ, they keep coming up with one senseless thing that Muslims refer to Christ as a prophet and this is an ideology which many christians agree with. Funny enough, some of u monkeys are the ones even insulting Jesus Christ by ascribing to him some powers which he never claimed to possess. Where in the Bible did Christ tell u idiots to call him God? If u have mental challenges, it is advised u seek the assistance of a psychiatrist rather than coming here to display this level of madness. cool
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by mamaafrik(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
nextprince:

It is either u don't know what exactly blasphemy is or u are just a stupid idiot. Or u think all these trash u and ur folks usually come up with that Muslims insult Jesus Christ (which they believe in more than u fools) holds any water? The funny and most annoying thing is that whenever a Christian is challenged to state the words of blasphemy used against Jesus Christ, they keep coming up with one senseless thing that Muslims refer to Christ as a prophet and this is an ideology which many christians agree with. Funny enough, some of u monkeys are the ones even insulting Jesus Christ by ascribing to him some powers which he never claimed to possess. Where in the Bible did Christ tell u idiots to call him God? If u have mental challenges, it is advised u seek the assistance of a psychiatrist rather than coming here to display this level of madness. cool
hmm,is this all you could come up with mr. Funny??................James 1:15 says you should seek God for wisdom if you are short of one, i asked you a simple question "HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF MUSLIM BLASHPEME AGAINST CHRISTAINITY,ONCE? and u started parambulating,i guess your answer is YES,(i can see you realized the folly of killing to justify it too),if christains arent killing,why should muslims(the sons of Ishmael) kill for same reason??,.......OXFORD DICTIONARY defines Blasphemy as "behaviour or words engaged into which shows lack of respect to God",now tell me,are u sure "Jesus didn't say he is God " ??,did you read that in your bible or where??,now leme educate you who do you feel John 1:1-5 was referring as "The Word",( if you doubt it read it to verse 14 and 15), hmmmmmm,still iron hearted??,now come along,go to John 8:51"verily,verily i say unto you............",yea that abraham that gave birth to ishmael(the father of the one you follow),did you read it ,he was before him.i thought Jesus christ didnt call himself GOD??,i'm not done yet,now open you bible to John 10:30(do you notice the Jew's too shared your belief until Jesus came and they were set free those thousand years ago??,yea that'z what you still beleive in) ,now scroll to John 20:28 and see the conversation between Thomas and Jesus christ??,haitus,your conscience is telling someone something.......now............,read, ruminate over the book of colossian 2:9,you know what our God instruct us to do when our gospel is rejected?,EXCUSE them and not KILL.come to think of it,if you see someone kill people because those "people" dont accept there gospel,wont you be apprehensive to such people's faith when they bring it to you..........the same religion they claim brings peace,that is the same mistake buhari and top moslems are making,LEARN TO SAY THE TRUTH AND BE FORTHRIGHT,IT WONT REDUCE YOU TO CONDEM YOUR FOLK WHEN THEY COMMIT CRIME.people tag you with a common name......"ISLAM".
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 4:09am On Sep 10, 2016
mamaafrik:
hmm,is this all you could come up with mr. Funny??................James 1:15 says you should seek God for wisdom if you are short of one, i asked you a simple question "HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF MUSLIM BLASHPEME AGAINST CHRISTAINITY,ONCE? and u started parambulating,i guess your answer is YES,(i can see you realized the folly of killing to justify it too),if christains arent killing,why should muslims(the sons of Ishmael) kill for same reason??,.......OXFORD DICTIONARY defines Blasphemy as "behaviour or words engaged into which shows lack of respect to God",now tell me,are u sure "Jesus didn't say he is God " ??,did you read that in your bible or where??,now leme educate you who do you feel John 1:1-5 was referring as "The Word",( if you doubt it read it to verse 14 and 15), hmmmmmm,still iron hearted??,now come along,go to John 8:51"verily,verily i say unto you............",yea that abraham that gave birth to ishmael(the father of the one you follow),did you read it ,he was before him.i thought Jesus christ didnt call himself GOD??,i'm not done yet,now open you bible to John 10:30(do you notice the Jew's too shared your belief until Jesus came and they were set free those thousand years ago??,yea that'z what you still beleive in) ,now scroll to John 20:28 and see the conversation between Thomas and Jesus christ??,haitus,your conscience is telling someone something.......now............,read, ruminate over the book of colossian 2:9,you know what our God instruct us to do when our gospel is rejected?,EXCUSE them and not KILL.come to think of it,if you see someone kill people because those "people" dont accept there gospel,wont you be apprehensive to such people's faith when they bring it to you..........the same religion they claim brings peace,that is the same mistake buhari and top moslems are making,LEARN TO SAY THE TRUTH AND BE FORTHRIGHT,IT WONT REDUCE YOU TO CONDEM YOUR FOLK WHEN THEY COMMIT CRIME.people tag you with a common name......"ISLAM".
Jesus Christ never said "I'm God".
If u make a claim on some1, then u will expect that some1 to back ur claim up. If I claim that somebody is a king, u would expect that king to say he is a king at least once. In the OT, God said he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Or has God changed his ways? I think not since the OT says God does not change. Here are some of the chapters and verses where God says He is God; Gen 35:11, Gen46:3, Exd16:12, Exd20:2, Psa46:10, Psa50:7, Psa81:10, Isa41:10, Isa45:3, Isa45:5, Isa46:9, Jer32:22, Eze13:9, Eze23:49, Eze20:19, Eze20:20. So as we can see God is not shy to say I am God, so if Jesus is God then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not coincidence.
Jesus was given power and authority, he did not own it.
Jhn13:3, Jhn17:6-8, John 7:16, Jhn12:49, Jhn8:26, Jun14:24.
Jesus denied being Good in the sense that God is good.
One would expect him to admit that he is Good in the sense that God is Good (Perfect). Matthew 19: 16-17.
Jesus believers did not believe he was God Matthew 16 (13-14, 15-20).
Jesus is the son of man
Mat8:20, Mat9:6, mat12:8, Luk9:44, Luk9:22, Jhn5:27. Also, if Jesus christ is God as u claim, who was he always praying to? Or could it be that he was deceiving his followers when all he needed was to command rather than prayers since he is God?
So, what are u saying? Bro go and read ur Bible very well cos whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing very well.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Flight07:

U are foaming in the mouth cos of that useless religion founded by a paedophile.
All what u monkeys claim is that the muslims insult christ as well but I've not seen one insult from a Muslim to Christ so far but on the contrary, what I keep seeing is what u idiots are very good in doing. grin grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2016
nextprince:

All what u monkeys claim is that the muslims insult christ as well but I've not seen one insult from a Muslim to Christ so far but on the contrary, what I keep seeing is what u idiots are very good in doing. grin grin

Sebi ur useless religion asks u to kill blasphemer, u should bring cutlass na. Abi-ipabe omo, ofo bi omo efo.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by nextprince: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Flight07:

Sebi ur useless religion asks u to kill blasphemer, u should bring cutlass na. Abi-ipabe omo, ofo bi omo efo.
What is this monkey even saying? English Pls.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2016
nextprince:

What is this monkey even saying? English Pls.

Ahahaha, folks close to the elders in my culture will tell u the level of mumurity u were described with.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by fellom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
both the hausa and igbo should not try rubbish in lagos oooo if not!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.