Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] (685 Views)

Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing / Woman Has One Leg Thats Double The Other But Found Love(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] by noblepassmercy: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2016
As a married woman, I had done so much with my husband but I had some fantasies that having a husband would not allow me fulfill. I also had a friend, a male friend, one I liked but due to my love for my husband, I left him as a friend.

I was over at my friend’s house one day with a few other friends, including alcohol, and suddenly it became a spill your dirty fantasies party.

One of the married ladies in there said she wanted to s*x a girl but knowing her husband and how religious he was, she knew she could never share such a fantasy with him.

Another guy said he wanted his woman to put a butt plug into his a**, strap him down and ride him till he exploded. I was actually turned on by that.

It got to my turn, I was shy but I divulged.

“I want to be f*cked by two men, none of them should be my husband. None should be gay. I just want two men focused on me. I want to be pleasured by two d*ck, four hands and two dirty minds. I also want to be spread open so that I can only beg them to stop but they wouldn’t until I came, squirting. I want to be f*cked. My husband always makes love.”

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/wife-diaries-double-pleasure-double-fun-er0tic-story/
Re: Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] by youngest85(m): 6:26am On Sep 06, 2016
lucifer, u wan make my dk vex ds morning ko?
Re: Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] by magabounce(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
La click la scatter
Re: Wife Diaries: Double The Pleasure… Double The Fun.[er0tic Story] by Moneycar: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2016
LA click LA cripple

(1) (Reply)

Drake Buys Neighbor's House After He Complained Of Party Noise / Am Embarassed By This. Please Fam, Whats The Problem/solution / The Secrets Of Successful Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.