Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? (2968 Views)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Oh Really? Yeah depending on the store's policy you buy from,you can exchange the item or ask for a refund within the given date of purchase. . usually 28 days/2weeks. .

~There's the exceptional cases wherein if you buy something on special percentage discount it cant be refunded/exchanged [/size]

I definitely will ask. Thanks for that info.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Sissy3(f): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
^^^^

stores who dont usually dont have a "return cash/storecredit policy" usually do exchanges within 3 to 7days of the initial purchase. you exchange it with similar priced item or higher----->you just pay the remaining balance if its higher than the original one
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
Carrying shopping bags. . . angry
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Carrying shopping bags. . . angry

[size=13pt]~Me & you both! grin[/size]
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by MrCrackles(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Me & you both! grin[/size]
I swear it;s a nightmare. . .Especially with the mum or the girlfriend! cheesy
They lucky i am a good man though, if not i wont be carrying em bags. .
If it was my shopping and it was gonna be big, i can dash to the car park, drop off bags. . . Then return to continue! grin
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

I swear it;s a nightmare. . .Especially with the mum or the girlfriend! cheesy
They lucky i am a good man though, if not i wont be carrying em bags. .
[/b]If it was my shopping and it was gonna be big,[b] i can dash to the car park, drop off bags. . . Then return to continue!
grin

[size=13pt]~ cheesy Aaaaw!

~Thats the idea & exactly what i do tho it does suck up some of the moments, i find myself going home sometimes when i do this,cant be arsed to go back![/size]
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 12:27am On Oct 11, 2009
If the bill during/after shopping exceeds my expectation!
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Shola2009(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2009
Yea, lol.^^ so you just form big boi and swipe that debit card!! like sey nothin dey, when deep inside you're hurt. lol  cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

If the bill during/after shopping exceeds my expectation!

Shola2009:

Yea, lol.^^ so you just form big boi and swipe that debit card!! like sey nothin dey, when deep inside you're hurt. lol cheesy grin grin

100% TRUE!!
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2009
Shola2009:

Yea, lol.^^ so you just form big boi and swipe that debit card!! like sey nothin dey, when deep inside you're hurt. lol  cheesy grin grin
Yeah right  cool
That's why I try not to remember my balance on the card b/4 going 4 shopping.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

Yeah right cool
That's why I try not to remember my balance on the card b/4 going 4 shopping.

That's very risky. U might overdraft and get charged
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2009
^^^^^ Well not with a debit card!
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

^^^^^ Well not with a debit card!

Here in the US you can get charged for overdraft on a debit card oo. It happened to me many times.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Here in the US you can get charged for overdraft on a debit card oo. It happened to me many times.
That sounds like a credit card to me. Either ways I've never been overcharged and if the balance is zero then shopping stops and we all go home.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

That sounds like a credit card to me. Either ways I've never been overcharged and if the balance is zero then shopping stops.

wink
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2009
^^^^^^^At least that way, me, my conscience and the other person with me agrees with me when i say it's over
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

^^^^^^^At least that way, me, my conscience and the other person with me agrees with me when i say it's over

TRUE OO!! wink
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

TRUE OO!! wink
Yeah so hw do u handle ur own shopping spree?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2009
Not very carefully. I always go overboard.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 1:25am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Not very carefully. I always go overboard.
lol grin yet 2 meet anyone who doesn't until i started this new habit of mine.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

lol grin yet 2 meet anyone who doesn't until i started this new habit of mine.

Most men hate shopping but I found it amusing that U enjoy it. Your future wife if u are not already married would be very pleased.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Most men hate shopping but I found it amusing that U enjoy it. Your future wife if u are not already married would be very pleased.
Oh I only do it cos its one of those things she(not married yet) likes.As for me it's a spontaeneous thing. I don't go all out 4 it. If she likes and i can afford it and it makes her happy then why not shop?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 1:41am On Oct 11, 2009
Very True.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Very True.
I guess ur man doesn't like shopping either?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 11, 2009
The LONG hours, lines etc

I pretty much shop like a man to be honest.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 1:49am On Oct 11, 2009
ibkaye:

The LONG hours, lines etc

I pretty much shop like a man to be honest.
hmmmmmm I wonder what shopping has to do with honesty?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

hmmmmmm I wonder what shopping has to do with honesty?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 1:55am On Oct 11, 2009
scottN:

I guess your man doesn't like shopping either?

Single as ever oo. I roll alone.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 1:59am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Single as ever oo. I roll alone.
o i c; the Independent Lady I presume or any particular reason u roll alone!
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 2:06am On Oct 11, 2009
I am miss Independent somewhat. haha.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by scottN(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2009
SeanT21:

I am miss Independent somewhat. haha.
alright bt u know u can't roll alone 4 2 long.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 2:15am On Oct 11, 2009
I know that soon enough I will have to start relying on someone. cry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Turns 25 Today / (photo) Guys Would You Call This Makeup Or Fraud? / Latest Nigerian Lace Gowns To Wear In 2018 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.