Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) (1797 Views)

10 Month Old Female Doberman For Sale / Got A Six Month Female Slant Back Gsd From Imported Parents For Sales / 7 Month Old Male Boerboel For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by tolexy123: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please I need a possible fast solution concerning the health of my turkey. I noticed few days ago that my over-stubborn turkey has suddenly become sluggish in the sense that she wont even eat as before, whever I try to carry her, she wont hesitate and her body vibrates. Even when I carry her from her cage on the ground, she sits down unlike before wheN she immediately start jumping up and down. Please I dont know whats wrong with her health and what I can do any further cos I have given her antibiotics already. This turkey is too precious to me and I cant bear to watch her die until december. Please any idea on what I should do?

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by FreeSpirited: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2016
After all you are planning to end its fate in a pot......visit a vet clinik to postpone its death
Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by tolexy123: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
After all you are planning to end its fate in a pot......visit a vet clinik to postpone its death
I planned on selling it bro I didnt plan on killing it myself and with the way I acting... its worrisome
Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by omo17(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
tolexy123:
I planned on selling it bro I didnt plan on killing it myself and with the way I acting... its worrisome

Go to agric section nd ask for help there
Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by tolexy123: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
omo17:

Go to agric section nd ask for help there
thanks brah
Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by tolexy123: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
lala wont answer now until somtin happens
Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by doingood: 5:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Wow, this fine fresh turkey would be nice for stew. I wish I'm d owner, guy go get ur pot and do d needful b4 u loose this meat For this buhari time.
Re: My Six Month Old Turkey Looks Sluggish, Is She Sick? (photo) by tolexy123: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
doingood:
Wow, this fine fresh turkey would be nice for stew. I wish I'm d owner, guy go get ur pot and do d needful b4 u loose this meat For this buhari time.
Endtime comment

(1) (Reply)

Male 7 Month St.bernard Still Available / Gone! Gone!! Gone!!! / Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.