Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (46032 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by ceecee02: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
And you these same people say "if you take a bingo to Nnewi and write ojukwu boldly on its body and walk around with it, people would simply look at you and smile and go about their business. Igbos don't have time for petty issues". And these people, like yourself, can't stomach "Buhari is working". Can you see how your lies always find you out??

How can you commend an act like this??

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. What exactly set you people apart from radical terrorists if I may ask??

Smh.
I also remember it was a Yoruba woman that slit her husband to shredds almost to death for saying he wants to marry a second wife it was a thread on nairaland yesterday and the day before. So correlate these two scenarios. And tell me who is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by kelly72: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Can someone tell me the difference between Mark NsukkaBaggers and terrorists who slit people's throats at the slightest provocation??!!

How could ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING support unwarranted cruelty like this?? A man brutalised a woman leaving her in this state simply because she said "Buhari is working[/b] and they fall over themselves heaping praises on him!!

Do these people have mothers at all?? What manner of hatred is this?? Tufiakwa!!

Seun, nairaland shouldn't be seen promoting or applauding acts of savagery against women if it can't tolerate same against animals. Those comments up there should be taken down asap.

Cc: Mynd44.

I think d man went too far if this story is true. But to be honest, anybody who thinks Buhari is working at about this time must be an idle dependent. And to tell that to a man who knows not where to get your next meal is an invitation to treat.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

If your business has gone from a 60 million naira year business to pittance you will know what time is saying I am sure you are a dependent from the way you speak .

Shut up.
because you are feeding on the corrupt system, you are talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by blaize23: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
what form of stupidity is that such stories are not even to heard.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2016
People supporting d old lanky man from duara can b very annoying..Woman ndo o..sorry
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by wickedworld: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2016
otil1:
But how can she say that.

That statement is amongst the most provocative things anyone can say in today's Nigeria.

Times are biting hardest.

In Polo Mall, I visited yesterday, almost half the shops are closed. It's becoming a ghost town.

Tough. Tough man!

Oh God what kind of mentality do some ppl have self. I think is funny the way ppl judge thing they will hjust say anything to please their thought.

And what if she say Buhari is working is that enough reason to design her face someone u called ur better half.

The man is a coward because the own thing if affecting everybody too including his wife. He should have go attack buhari instead of her.

Pls let us all condemn what is not good if the man see Ur comment now he will feel someone support him that he has a point. What if his mother say the same thing will he beat her?

A man is to protect care provide for his wife and kid which mean his the head of his home and any man than can not handle stress well which is part of every day life is worthless. Infact agbero is better than him
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:
This was not necessary.
Why not?
let her use her nairaland influence to speak against violence against women. like it or not,she don enter the train

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2016
PUSH1:

Shut up.
because you are feeding on the corrupt system, you are talking rubbish.

I have never fed on a corrupt government ..I have never even worked for any govt in capacity either as a staff or contractor. Sha Buhari is to small to stop some of us from innovating on the daily ..I am speaking out because of Nigerians like you that I need to be buoyant so my ministry can flourish ..if most Nigerians are not doing well no one will patronise my services and products so that hurts me pretty deep

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by peacecoy: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2016
RZArecta:
I don't support wife battery but then again maybe the husband hasn't been able to meet up even basic things like children school fees because of the way Buhari has destroyed the economy and her words further provoked him. The man should take some trusted family members and church people to go and beg his wife while she should watch her mouth in future.
This story is fiction and that woman in the story was not brutalized by anybody.Everything was cookedup.You can quess the aim of such dubious writeup.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2016
If for blind u..... cos ur are already blind dull deaf n dumb for saying buhari is working
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Ur even lucky, he for blind ur eyes for u foolish woman
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Destinygrl(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2016
and you still call him your
husband

ok continue staying thr and uploading pics

till we see your obituary
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
She should have known better... It is has not been easy on Nigerians and she should know that her husband is not exempted from this as well... Women should try to be on the same page with their husbands when it comes to family issues
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

This was not necessary.
i was expecting you to wield the big stick on him for doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What has buhari not done! He has done more harm than good to Nigeria/Nigerians

Am not in support of women beater but that woman deserves the beating of her life......

Just like one of buhari's cabinet saying 'buhari is a failure'. ... wot will happen the next day
sack
EFCC
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Learn to say nothing but the truth next time.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Trying not to laugh but I can't just help it. Why the woman sef go dey talk that kind thing for this kind period? You dare not mention Bu talk more of adding hari in my house now, popsy no wan hear that name at all.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by neocortex: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Can someone tell me the difference between Mark NsukkaBaggers and terrorists who slit people's throats at the slightest provocation??!!

How could ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING support unwarranted cruelty like this?? A man brutalised a woman leaving her in this state simply because she said "Buhari is working[/b] and they fall over themselves heaping praises on him!!

Do these people have mothers at all?? What manner of hatred is this?? Tufiakwa!!

Seun, nairaland shouldn't be seen promoting or applauding acts of savagery against women if it can't tolerate same against animals. Those comments up there should be taken down asap.

Given that you support "the right of being provoked"
in the case of a man who named his dog Buhari, some
of your friends were even saying that he was lucky to be
alive for "provoking" his neighbour, I expected you to bring
up the same argument here but unfortunately you did not.

Don't you think the woman is a troublemaker for "provoking"
her husband ?

May the husband rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

If your business has gone from a 60 million naira year business to pittance you will know what time is saying I am sure you are a dependent from the way you speak .
[b] i can empathise and sympathize but you sound like an intelligent man, now an intelligent man like yourself ought to know that a country whose only source of income is oil, and the price of oil goes down globally from 140 dollars a barrel during jonathans time to 30 dollars a barrel during buharis time will face untold hardship that has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. buhari does not set the global oil prices. now i can understand how dumb people who dont know how to think can be angry that there is hardship and blame it on buhari but an intelligent man like yourself ought to know this has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. its global oil prices and several countries are affected. in venezuela the whole population has resorted to eating from dustbins and cannibalism to eat because they too like nigeria were dependent on just oil. so why ' stupid ' people seem to blame buhari is totally beyond me. are nigerians bereft of wisdom knowledge and understanding that they cant see the issue for what it is exactly ?[/b]

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Folzye(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2016
clearly, the woman's intention was to taunt the husband... i mean imagine a man complaining about how bad things have gone for him and the wife claiming buhari is working without mincing words her intentions were evil, but i don't think the man should have taken out his frustration on the woman this much, It's a misunderstanding that could have been avoided if the woman was sensitive enough.

both parties are at fault, the name that caused the misunderstanding is enjoying at his villa
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Koddedtinz: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Women can be aggravating creatures but nothing justifies laying one's hands on them.

Hope she has learnt her lesson now.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2016
ceecee02:

I also remember it was a Yoruba woman that slit her husband to shredds almost to death for saying he wants to marry a second wife it was a thread on nairaland yesterday and the day before. So correlate these two scenarios. And tell me who is a terrorist.
Did you see anyone praising her for so doing?? Here you see a people praising a barbarian for brutalising w woman simply because she said "Buhari is working". Do you see that picture?? How can anyone possibly defend something like that?? How can men born by women praise an act such as this?? Because they "hate Buhari"?? Isn't this madness
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerians, walking kegs of gunpowder sad
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by omonla555: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2016
IPOB and Violence are like 5 & 6
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Leez(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[left] more trash
na omenka na im alt acc be ds d guy zombieism no be nobe hia

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2016
So are you saying the statement is enough to warrant battering by her husband?
otil1:
But how can she say that.

That statement is amongst the most provocative things anyone can say in today's Nigeria.

Times are biting hardest.

In Polo Mall, I visited yesterday, almost half the shops are closed. It's becoming a ghost town.

Tough. Tough man!
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Dcomrade:
Someone pls help me oooo...... Them wan kill me too, just because I shouted Sai Buhari , did I say anything bad grin

See camera man for back there. Bursted..

The beaters look funny.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by fizzymike: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2016
The man is an ifiot[code][/code]
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:

What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by fizzymike: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2016
He is a fool
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by olutosfem(f): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Frustration everywhere cry grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.