Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (31824 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Excuzeme: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2016
madridguy:
Attention seeker governor.

The guy Weyrey nor get Part 2.

Street urchin comparing himself to Zuckerberg!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by specco(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Mark wore a suit to meet the president. He realized that when serious events are happening, there is a certain dress code to maintain.

Fayose on the other hand don't know the difference. This is a guy who wore a T.Shirt to present documents to the house of assembly.

Wear a tee to inspect projects etc. Don't wear them to official meetings.

Inferiority complex is the matter with most black people. When our humble and action governor Fayose was wearing T shirt to various outings these same 'low esteem' folks wanted to crucify him but when a certain billionnaire, a Zukerberg, a whiteman came all the way from the USA in a simple T shirt which he wore continously for 3 days it has now become a sign of humility on his part which our elite should emulate.
Oyinbo must come to validate Fayose dress code before we see the light? Inferiority complex. Most of Mr Fayose dress code attackers have not even crossed the shores of this country for once to enable them appreciate this world better.
I advice Fayose not to mind the haters but to keep on setting the pace amidst 'blind' people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by linusbnn(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Mark wore a suit to meet the president. He realized that when serious events are happening, there is a certain dress code to maintain.

Fayose on the other hand don't know the difference. This is a guy who wore a T.Shirt to present documents to the house of assembly.

So you are one of those hypocrite? Even as many nigerians love nd cherished the united state,some will still say nonsense about it. Meaning whether good or bad,pple must talk. Mr Fayose leave dem because dey are hypocrite as u said

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Ajoboss(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2016
ephemm:
grin grin grin
It's not the T-shirt we condemn in you, it's the kpomo cutting, ewa agoyin serving and the admiration of pears (breast) on the street. grin

Besides, u want compare urself with Mark?
That guy get sense pass U ooo
the last pics though,is just me or ........

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by misscall247: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

who b dis........shut up

#Fayose is simple and is pay in him big time
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by FUCKmeHARD: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Seun Osewa. This Mynd44 is turning himself to a big tyrant here. I strongly advise he be replaced fast!
Mynd44:

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by pippimp(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
judedave181:
That's the problem of black people...most especially yorubas... they will hail u in ur front and disembark when u r not there. Being coward is the most dangerous attitude on earth.
undecided
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by gbishman: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Idiot governor, is zukerberg a governor or a public office holder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by supernova96(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Fayose.....please stop ranting already!!! And please do not compare yourself with MZ, you don't even come close.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by senatorbayor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
dfrost:

I've not seen any dress code for politicians. It is also good not appropriate what suits you.

Personally I prefer jean and tees/checkered shirts but my boss stipulates otherwise. I didn't argue. What you think is appropriate for you might not be appropriate for the occasion.

We borrowed the western culture of dressing and grooming for white collar vocation. Civil servants are white collar workers because most times they sit behind a desk.

The Japanese used to wear samurai outfit but they embraced the western ideology and had to change that too.

I personally find Fayose amusing in his theatrical mode (gbòmó cutting et al). wink

Nice!

Is it the pomo cutting of Fayose you have issue with or his mode of dressing.

Note that almost all govs are culprit of such Act .
We have seen a rochas Okorocha roasting corn by roadside, an oshiomole eating corn. On the road, el-rufai eating sugar cane on the road and even most gov now adopting the stomach infrastructure style now!

in as much as there is no dress codes for govs and others in position of authority, that should not generate furore except we want to imbibe in totality the western culture where we must always be in suits while in the scorching sun .
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by BananaRepublic1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Fedayeen02 post=49115249] I want buhari to wear T shirt and boxers and revive the economy instead of wearing agbada and sinking the economy

Some BUHARITES will be sad about this
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by samguru(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
This man does not know anything ooooo.

Zuckerberg is the owner of Facebook so he can dress the way he likes,Fayose are you the owner of ekiti state?
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4201748_img20160906084312_jpeg95d996df88c8d8e3440a5108deb2a2dd

Fayose sef!... He just had to stop the convoy for this, man na man cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
ruggedboy01:

zombie spotted, kindly waiting for my 10 years ban

Tyrant of a mod sad angry
just open a new account
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Rozan10: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
ephemm:
grin grin grin
the admiration of pears (breast) on the street. grin

This part made me lol sha grin grin

Telegram users check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Julietcutie(f): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by aresa: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sadly, the ekiti roadside comedian don't know the difference between a public official and a private citizen.

Even the private citizine he fillushly and ignorantly compared himself with knows when to dress respectfully and officially like when he dressed in suit for official Aso Rock ICT event unlike the town square comedian in a ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

Stop being funny.

I am in Ado right now
u are in bariga and also in ado?
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

you get time to dey answer that tout called fayose. Imagine him wearing a T. Shirt to the state house of assembly. The guy don koko.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by winj: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
madridguy:
Attention seeker governor.

If people like you actually listen to the information he provides your minds will be a lot better than it is now
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by gunuvi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
ruggedboy01:

zombie spotted, kindly waiting for my 10 years ban

Tyrant of a mod sad angry
Very useless one indeed
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by dfrost: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
senatorbayor:

Nice!

Is it the pomo cutting of Fayose you have issue with or his mode of dressing.

Note that almost all govs are culprit of such Act .
We have seen a rochas Okorocha roasting corn by roadside, an oshiomole eating corn. On the road, el-rufai eating sugar cane on the road and even most gov now adopting the stomach infrastructure style now!

in as much as there is no dress codes for govs and others in position of authority, that should not generate furore except we want to imbibe in totality the western culture where we must always be in suits while in the scorching sun .

His pomo cutting makes me laugh, honestly. I don't have any issue with that at all. Theatrical gestures are good once in a while but dressing should be appropriate for a public office holder. But guess what? It's his choice.

Be it suit or agbada, modest, decent and timely should be the watch words for dressing and grooming.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by damola14(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who are you sef, learn to talk cerebral instead talking with anus all the time. Is it a must that you should talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by PortHakotTimes(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

Which one is official again? So inspecting project is private function?
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by lasisi69(f): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:

ti o ba Wa were... so foolish
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by TROY85(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
And so ? Na pple vote u na. But for d dude na him hussle

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by Emassive(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why can't you have a mind of your own? Since when did wearing become a must. Just spit out your beef against the Gov and we will understand very well.
Mynd44:

Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by vicstar16: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wait!! Am still not gettin d 3rd pics.. Which pear is he admiring d 2 up or 10 down
Re: Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians by ayandarenoni(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
I beg who get BB charger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo) / Nigerian Visa Goes For A Dollar In 13 Countries - Punch / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.