Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria (65190 Views)

An Estate With Genuine Cofo Document And Great Neighborhoods / Take This Opportunity And Make Yourself A Wealthiest Man/woman In Lagos / PHOTOS: 10 Of The Most Bizarre Houses In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2016
khaymillers:
I blame the incompetent mod that put this baseless info on frontpage.
grin grin
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by saintfellow(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2016
VictorRomanov:

U like a countryside neighbourhood like me? I just need a good road into the city for business purposes and i am good.
THEN U NEED ABUJA. "LAGOS IS FRUSTRATING. "ABUJA IS THE BEST IN WEST AFRICA. MY OPINION THOUGH.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by soberdrunk(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Hahahaha! Ibadan WHY WHy!!!?? We will not taaaaaakkkkkkeeeee iiiiiitt! Every other area get correct name, una come put 'onions seller' as Ibadan own angry angry. Op gra phase 2 in Portharcourt? Lmao! Obviously you are not PH BRED!! Money has left gra in Portharcourt a long time ago, call places like Old Gra, Odili road, Rumuibekwe estate etc........
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Emboabajunior(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Pprovost:

Amen!!! God bless you for this comment bro.

Yea bro

God bless the hustle
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Kockane:
Well, I can't speak for the places outside Abuja but a list that has Asokoro at number 10, Jabi at Number 9 and Maitama in first place is without a doubt not credible.

Maitama and Asokoro, in whatever order you place them shouldn't be far off each other, and if you consider all parts of Jabi, I doubt it should be on this list.

Where have you placed Wuse 2?

Yeah Wuse 2, central area and Gwarinpa which has the biggest estate in West Africa. There are some nice places in 3rd Avenue!!
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Another yeye compilation hitting the front page. embarassed
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by X21: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Fresia01:
Warris dis?? Asokoro number 10?? U didn't even add Wuse2 undecided there is another area in Enugu dat is quite cool though I ve forgotten d name.. Jabi is a nice place..my friend stays there..buh me I dey manage myself inside village for here..money scarce so I cut my cloth according to my material. good morning nlanders

new heaven/independent layout
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Fresia01(f): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2016
lionduke:
Zoo Estate
too early for craps abeg..I don't fight with faceless beings

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2016
APCcrimes:
Brown roof made the list... lol... Huge joke!!
your jealousy is incurable.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by cr7lomo: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Banana island is not the most expensive neighborhood in Lagos...bordillon and queens drive ikoyi are more expensive...maitama and asokoro ain't the richest neighborhood in Abuja, aso drive is the richest( in this area , u can't buy a plot of land, even if you are a billionaire, it can only b allocated to u by the president himself because it will mean u become a neighbor to aso rock)

6 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2016
VictorRomanov:

U like a countryside neighbourhood like me? I just need a good road into the city for business purposes and i am good.
Exactly, I'd rather live in a country side hood than in an upscale hood
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Zobski(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Kockane:
Well, I can't speak for the places outside Abuja but a list that has Asokoro at number 10, Jabi at Number 9 and Maitama in first place is without a doubt not credible.

Maitama and Asokoro, in whatever order you place them shouldn't be far off each other, and if you consider all parts of Jabi, I doubt it should be on this list.

Where have you placed Wuse 2?
You Are Right,OP u Are Wrong
1 Maitama
2 Asokoro
3 Wuse 2
Before any odas like
prince n princess Apo
Gwarinpa Estate
etc
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by lollmaolol(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
The money certainly flow from there, Ikeja GRA for sure #OldMoney

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Mr man, how do you calculate wealthy area? The op obviously has his own measure! Stop being tribal about everything dude!

Bro is not about been tribal, the op hasn't probably traveled to the SE Nd SS Nigeria so this his list should have been
'Ten richest and wealthiest neighborhoods I have been to'
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

As in, I tire oooo! Virtually all houses in that area cost far more than 200million not one. That is what the op meant by wealthy environment.
But they would rather cry foul instead of thinking.

Boss haba
U mean to tell me that somewhere in Ibadan that houses cost 200million and above.
Biko fear God o

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by henryford11(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
how AJEGUNLE go dy der ??
simplemach:
I no see my area here
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by henryford11(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2016
what abt mpape, karo nd gwagwa cry cry
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by MrJah(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Correct babe . Having lived in enugu, I think I know where ur referring to : independence layout or GRA are maybe the most posh hood around there . However in all fairness, I doubt it would make this list as i can't point which hood listed above it would displace.
Someone below mentioned World Bank in Owerri, truth is I have also lived in owerri but I don't rate World Bank even as high as independence layout

Did you go to Zoo estate? An empty plot of land there is above N200m. Also, check Golf estate when next you visit Enugu. These two places can compete with anything in ur list.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2016
saint7000:
Typical yorubba OP who has never been to Enugu GRA, Onitsha GRA, Abiriba, in fact most villages in Anambra are wealthy neighborhoods.

He placed Jabi above top Abuja districts, tells me he is a yorubba, and has never lived in Abuja...writing this from his Ibadan hot house. He even put Ibadan there.. Kia Afonja.Lol
chai, your parent have really done damage in your life that only the hand of God can heal you. It rally affected you that you don't know d difference between he or she anymore cos of hatred. Which of the anambra are you talking about? The one in ghana or senegal, if it is the one in yeast of nigeria you are talking about, then you must have drank much calypso. Anambra where my friends are serving hahahahahahahahahahaha. Abeg am okay with that joke. Secondly, use your eye n brain to check the name and gender of the poster. The poster is she not he, and she's not even close to being yoruba. Keeps hating while we keep flying. We have always known you ppl to be children of hate. So no big deal. Keep it up mehn. More grease.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Bro is not about been tribal, the op hasn't probably traveled to the SE Nd SS Nigeria so this his list should have been
'Ten richest and wealthiest neighborhoods I have been to'
Good morning

In all sincerity, do you know the selling price or building price + the cost of acquiring land in all the areas the OP mentioned?

That we have quite a number of "big" houses in an area, doesn't necessarily make it a wealthy area,

I know a settlement in Ibadan where the costliest house should be about 90million naira, but, that same type of house would go for about 250m in another area in Lagos. Point is so many factors led to what the OP listed...

Morning sir.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Boss haba
U mean to tell me that somewhere in Ibadan that houses cost 200million and above.
Biko fear God o

Yes! Even more than. I know one at akobo, but it doesn't mean it is in a wealthy area, because the other houses around it are little, so little compared to it, both size and cost-wise
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by winj: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2016
rubbish, no basic infrastructure...they have to use generators and water pumps with high walls that look like prisons!
flooding and passing through filthy areas before getting there

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by buffalowings: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
dirtymoney:
Yoruba/Lagos boys keep using nairaland and the internet to lie to Nigerians and the world.
One day, You guys would use the internet to declare Ibadan the capital of Nigeria and prolly Abeokuta the most liveable city in South Africa.

See this one

Compile ur own list make we see

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by agwom(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2016
I guess you havent heard of ewet housing/uyo GRA ? Meen include it in that list. That place is something else .all those Ibadan and abeokuta places you mentioned can't match it.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by ericmor: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Op, where in Ikeja GRA did u take that pic abeg?

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Lekki scheme 1, Lagos

Lekki is a nice upper-class area with million-dollar homes. Houses here and their price tag can blow your head off.

Alalubosa, Ibadan

Located in Ibadan, Alalubosa hosts some fairly large and expensive homes, which helps to dispel perceptions of Ibadan as being severely underdeveloped.

Ibara, Abeokuta

With home prices becoming extremely high in Lagos’ surrounding areas, places like Ibara in Abeokuta are fast-growing and becoming highly coveted areas for people looking for more value for their money.

Banana island, Lagos

This man-made island is paradise for the world’s elite. This area is quite secluded, and houses easily cost upwards of $2 million.

Maitama, Abuja

Home to many embassies, this exclusive area was built for the crème de la crème and top politicians of the country.

Modified
People crying fowl that one location should be above another please when I meant ten (10) , I meant ten and not "top ten". You can arrange them yourselves however it suits your taste.

Credit

I guess you havent heard of ewet housing/uyo GRA ? Meen include it in that list next time. That place is something else .all those Ibadan and abeokuta places you mentioned can't match it.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Kenneth205(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2016
MakeQuickCash:

Ibadan is not as bad as u think. Big men live there.
Banana island make sense die. First time I was there I just sat down one place and started thinking about my life.

grin grin grin
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Jay542(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
saint7000:
Typical yorubba OP who has never been to Enugu GRA, Onitsha GRA, Abiriba, in fact most villages in Anambra are wealthy neighborhoods.

He placed Jabi above top Abuja districts, tells me he is a yorubba, and has never lived in Abuja...writing this from his Ibadan hot house. He even put Ibadan there.. Kia Afonja.Lol
Do your own let us see how your assessment. You can't be perfect.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by techcloud(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
MakeQuickCash:

Banana island make sense die. First time I was there I just sat down one place and started thinking about my life.

LMAO... God go pick your call soon. keep working hard
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by silversonuc(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2016
MakeQuickCash:

lol bros calm dwn,jux kip it a 100% baba go answer
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by cindyrocks(f): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2016
You forgot to mention Parkview Estate in Ikoyi, Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.