Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House (659 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by OYIBOplayer: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Good morning nairalanders. Please I need your help. Yesterday I felt a little pain on the right side of my butt and when I checked, it was swollen. I went to the hospital and the doctor prescribed some anti biotic drugs for me. Only for me to wake up this morning to find out it s swollen more. Please what could be the cause.

Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by pimpchi(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Oga abeg put viewers discretion.. Y show us ur bare ass?
Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by Kingzulex: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Its All Buhari fault
Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by Kingzulex: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2016
btw,is this ur ass or ur head?
Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by OYIBOplayer: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Kingzulex:
btw,is this ur ass or ur head?
please can you help with an advice
Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by drskyfly007(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
See a dermatologist
Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by Brownzola(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello Abidemi, in case you've not gotten solution. Contact me for solution . I am a well officer from Ibadan. I cant go into details here.You will thank God within short period. Don't wait till it degerates to something more chronic o. Health is wealth. Serious minded only. 07035071971
Re: Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House by armadeo(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2016
OYIBOplayer:
Good morning nairalanders. Please I need your help. Yesterday I felt a little pain on the right side of my butt and when I checked, it was swollen. I went to the hospital and the doctor prescribed some anti biotic drugs for me. Only for me to wake up this morning to find out it s swollen more. Please what could be the cause.

Did you have chicken pox in childhood.

go see a doctor asap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Sure Tips To Beat Weight Gain This Christmas / Preventing The Lassa Fever Scourge In Abeokuta And Environs / Raw Fact About Buhari's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.