Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Thanks Smartsoft For The Call - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thanks Smartsoft For The Call (614 Views)

Please I Need Details On How To Setup AMS 4.3 Thanks. / The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland / My Alexa Ranking Is Now in 1st 200 NG- Thanks To The Ogbonge Seo Masters Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks Smartsoft For The Call by Cactus(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2009
If you plan to be there on saturday, I guess I shall see you there

hopefully we can get some few people there
Re: Thanks Smartsoft For The Call by smartsoft(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2009
phew!!!! taught you coming over today 2 ma office anyway Saturday dunno if am gonna be there because!
Re: Thanks Smartsoft For The Call by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
Y'ello to all the lagos people!
Re: Thanks Smartsoft For The Call by yawatide(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2009
So Cactus, where art thou? How has your job search been? I know you planned on meeting with some folks on the 10th. How did it go? Pictures?

We dey wait o grin
Re: Thanks Smartsoft For The Call by smartsoft(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
well it's as not been fair for the guy, they are just kind scared of him and don't wanna take him. according to our last discussion and follow up sms
Re: Thanks Smartsoft For The Call by yawatide(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2009
y wdnt they b?

1) He actually knows his stuff
2) They are afraid he might threaten their "normal" way of life
3) They are afraid he might expose them

As I told him and I tell others, Naija is a place where as someone abroad, if you don't go back to "invest", you are chewed up but when you do, you are chewed up and spat out. 

Best option, at least to me, is to go back during retirement or open up your own business.   To me, it is best to make 5K a day, knowing that the money is yours and you aren't relying on anyone than to be frustrated left and right then getting laughed out of town cos you couldn't "survive" or having your money swindled under your very nose.

(1) (Reply)

Review / Professional Web Design/development Services And Training / Check this out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.