Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene (39268 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by anigbajumo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:

hehehehe..... that fellow is pained.
how's you *in jenifa's voice*

Don't mind him,enjoy yer dae....HBD,age with grace...*cheers*

I won't be able to attend the bash party, just lemme see my 6bottles of gulder.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by amakablessing(f): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday to these cute lovely girls, wishing u both long life and prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by FTBOY: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
you share the same birthday with samuel kpeteru and yosef jobo...great!
but before i wish you a happy birthday, i must appreciate your beauty.
you chics are heavenly endowed with full breasts and cute faces....the sister by the right has rude, kissable lips. unfortunately, i can't assess your backsides because you weren't putting on tight dresses. all the same, you're good material for the rainy season..
so who among you is ready for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks.

The monikas are pweetylivia and rosalieene.

Too beautiful!! Happy birthday!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
suxxman:
can me and my twin brother marry the both of you, let it be a twinny marriage?
*smiles*
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Airforce1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
wow

I'm in love with you two
kiss kiss grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by ojomamah: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy BD to U TW
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Orikinla(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy Birthday.
I thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for you.
I wish many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
HALLELUJAH!

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
FTBOY:
you share the same birthday with samuel kpeteru and yosef jobo...great!
but before i wish you a happy birthday, i must appreciate your beauty.
you chics are heavenly endowed with full breasts and cute faces....the sister by the right has rude, kissable lips. unfortunately, i can't assess your backsides because you weren't putting on tight dresses. all the same, you're good material for the rainy season..
so who among you is ready for marriage?
thanks for the compliment
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Kirigidi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks.

Happy birthday young beautiful ladies of our time! I wish u both a joyous nd prosperous long life in JESUS' NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
bomasek:
No be u wey refuse my pm since,had no idea u be ejima. shaba cool
lmaoooo...
Didn't realize. sorry about that
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by ifeomaekol(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
All I see is two beautiful ladies, happy birthday to u both. Beautiful girls, twins rock, especially when they are girls and very identical. Tho op u two aren't identical but u two are beautiful-----enjoy, do shakara its ur day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by stanisbaratheon: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
beautiful indeed smiley
happy birthday ejima
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by bee444: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
It's my birthday today people. How many likes to make my day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by KellyBerry(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice, they too pretty. HBD gals
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Akalia(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hope you don't mind if I may ask, are both of you taken?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:
more

Happy birthday sweet . kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:
more
HBD but give me ur number let me text u ,
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by watchindelta(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks. Am interest. See fnnex

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Abagworo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
I've spotted the rugged one and the calm one. Happy birthday damsels.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Happy birthday sweet . kiss
thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abagworo:
I've spotted the rugged one and the calm one. Happy birthday damsels.
OK.... am all ears
who is calm and who is rugged
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by tellwisdom: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilslick:

Na food go kill u bros

Sharrap angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by stsinner: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:
lalasticlala do the needful
happy birthday to both of u
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
happy birthday cuties
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by cosade(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
bee444:
It's my birthday today people. How many likes to make my day.
happy birthday to you too birthday mate
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by vic259(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
!!!HBD!!! 4rm 1 twin to anoda....have fun
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by femipraiz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Haute:
Wow! I suddenly like you guys. Can't help it, I like twins. Happy birthday to you sisters! Have fun.

"U like twins"
Uhmmm, smelling something..... LOL
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by gbens2000(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
me liky liky.HBD princesses grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.