Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene (39277 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
bee444:
It's my birthday today people. How many likes to make my day.
happy birthday to you too birthday mate.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by horrmorr(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Will u marry me?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerian photographers killing pictures with overexposure since 1900 undecided

Happy birthday beautiful ladies. More grace.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by zheroes(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
which kind shoe dem wear? akpolla?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Waspy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
As a little boy, I used to want to marry twins..... I don't know where that came from.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by nezer83: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
HDB twins like me.
God bless your new age
Live Long and Prosper.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by omololagirl: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
api bornday to u ladies, u will grow in peace and wisdom...enjoy ur day to the fullest....twins
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by torqque7(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hbd beautiful babes.Age with grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by OEDA(f): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=pweetylivia post=49118814]In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks.

The monikas are pweetylivia and rosalieene. Happy birthday to my project partner nd her sis, I wish u ladies long life nd prosprity
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by bomasek(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:

lmaoooo...
Didn't realize. sorry about that
No wahala,when the feelings start again,I go PM u,have a blissful life
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by GENTLETEE(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by obitwice(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday Sweets. I wish you both a very beautiful and lovely birthday today. I'm a twin like you. I and my twin brother would like to keep in touch with you both. Can we chat privately?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by amicable09(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=rosalieene post=49124137][/quote]
Wow! Rosey cheesy
Been offline but the moment I saw this on FP, I knew I had seen this face and the moniker of the mentioned twin looked familiar.
I had no idea you are a twin grin, let me tap into the twinnie anointing cos I'm expecting twins too.(Vision 2020) cool

Had to log in solely for this purpose.
You are special and being on my train, I'm glad I haven't totally missed the day.
On this special day, may love and laughter be heard from your mouths. May this new age be loaded with benefits for you both.
Happy 18th birthday twinnies, have a super glamourous celebration.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by pweetylivia(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
So these kind babes dey Nairaland and I no get babe... Make I womanize small for this thread cool
lolz
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by pweetylivia(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
suxxman:
can me and my twin brother marry the both of you, let it be a twinny marriage?
oh! you are also a twin? That's nice
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by pweetylivia(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
ifeomaekol:
All I see is two beautiful ladies, happy birthday to u both. Beautiful girls, twins rock, especially when they are girls and very identical. Tho op u two aren't identical but u two are beautiful-----enjoy, do shakara its ur day.
abi. Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by pweetylivia(f): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=OEDA post=49128054][/quote]Esther, is that you?
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birtday sis, seems we were born on the same day, Greater U IJN.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by VNOS(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
shocked WOW! What can I say... just speechless! Any way happy happy birthday to you two. May your lives remain as beautiful as you two are. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
amicable09:

Wow! Rosey cheesy
Been offline but the moment I saw this on FP, I knew I had seen this face and the moniker of the mentioned twin looked familiar.
I had no idea you are a twin grin, let me tap into the twinnie anointing cos I'm expecting twins too.(Vision 2020) cool

Had to log in solely for this purpose.
You are special and being on my train, I'm glad I haven't totally missed the day.
On this special day, may love and laughter be heard from your mouths. May this new age be loaded with benefits for you both.
Happy 18th birthday twinnies, have a super glamourous celebration.
Amicable09 I am really grateful... I appreciate.
thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Donnyperry(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chai
I love twins die
Pls everybody help me share this post I'm looking for my step twin sisters....Their surname is OSHODI
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by ebujany(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:

OK.... am all ears
who is calm and who is rugged

Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by ebujany(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:
OK.... am all ears who is calm and who is rugged

Prettylivia is the calm one while u Rosalieens seems rugged obviously
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders should please wish us happy birthday. thanks.

The monikas are pweetylivia and rosalieene.
Hbd Awesome twins llnp. Love u girls.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Lovelynature(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
In the 90's, on this day 6th sept, we were born. We are grateful to God for the gift of life. We are void without him. We are also thankful to our parents for nurturing us into this graceful, lovely and great ladies we are today.
And yes! We are twins.

Happy Birthday beautiful ladies

I'm coming for one of you oo. Just that one may not know who is who
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by buffalowings: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
And yes! We are twins.

Hmmm
If I talk now
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:

*smiles*
Pls I want to apply. How do I do that?. Nairaland prevented my pm.
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by amodu(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy birthday twin, wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.
LogoDWhiz, so she is a twin
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by jubrealguy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
rosalieene:
lalasticlala do the needful
so u have a twin sis.......happy birthday to u guyz, long life and prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by gidjah(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
HBD dear, same to your pretty twin sis
rosalieene:
lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene by rosalieene(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
jubrealguy:
so u have a twin sis.......happy birthday to u guyz, long life and prosperity

Thank you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.