Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% (1046 Views)

CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Juve4(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Just when you think the American Election drama is over.

I said it that the end justifies the means.

Folks, we have ourselves an election. The latest CNN/ORC national poll has Donald Trump up by two points among likely voters:

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by cckris: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sai Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Onopa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Go Trump go

That bitc*h most not rule
Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Adminisher: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hillary Clinton has been keeping away from the press since the FBI investigation of her email server report was released. She is saving energy for the debates and will spend 'bastard money' on adds to finish off Trump before November. Trump dies not have tge electoral votes to win anyway.

2 Likes

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by holyfather(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Some people are having heart attack as we speak grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by IJOBA2: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Adminisher:
Hillary Clinton has been keeping away from the press since the FBI investigation of her email server report was released. She is saving energy for the debates and will spend 'bastard money' on adds to finish off Trump before November. Trump dies not have tge electoral votes to win anyway.
NA WA FOR MY MUSLIM BRETHREN
Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Adminisher: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Onopa:
Go Trump go

That bitc*h most not rule

2 percent lead by Trump is loss by Trump. Hillary is still leading 340 ro less than 200 electoral votes for Trump. Hillary has ground game in the swing states and Obama and Bill Clinton has not gone on the road yet to rouse the base.

1 Like

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
holyfather:
Some people are having heart attack as we speak grin cheesy wink

You mean Lucasbalo & Valeriansteel? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Lucasbalo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zoharariel:

You don't have to worry about me. I have the best health care money can buy through my Blue Cross Blue Shield. I am in top physical shape too. I will Holla at you when I get to Nigeria in December and hopefully you won't chicken out as you are wont to do.

1 Like

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by blueAgent(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Juve4:
Just when you think the American Election drama is over.

I said it that the end justifies the means.

Folks, we have ourselves an election. The latest CNN/ORC national poll has Donald Trump up by two points among likely voters:

Stop fooling yourself. Hiliary is the choice of the Elites.Trump works for the Elites and his job is to get Hiliary elected by playing to his script as a racist or biggot.
No one can get a presidential nomination without been part of the Elites plan.

www.beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2016/07/donald-trump-is-a-member-of-the-illuminati-video-proof-david-vose-2541654.html

2 Likes

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Adminisher: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Trump leading by only 2% only means Hillary has won the elections. Electoral Votes is the thing. The polls are within margin of error. There is a large Hillary demographic that is un- pollable- blacks inner city youths inspired by "black lives matter " movement, young Latinos working like the clappers day in day out.
Hillary is almost beating Trump in Texas and Utah which are traditionally Republican.

1 Like

Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by Lucasbalo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adminisher:
Trump leading by only 2% only means Hillary has won the elections. Electoral Votes is the thing. The polls are within margin of error. There is a large Hillary demographic that is un- pollable- blacks inner city youths inspired by "black lives matter " movement, young Latinos working like the clappers day in day out.
Hillary is almost beating Trump in Texas and Utah which are traditionally Republican.
You nailed it my man. A lots of the inner cities Blacks and Latinos don't use Land Phones hence they can't be polled . I have never even thought of that until you brought it up. Kudos to you.
Re: New CNN/ORC National Poll Of Likely Voters: Trump 45%, Clinton 43% by holyfather(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Now I've got something to say,man.
I've got to... Just laugh grin grin grin

All of em polls and useless predictions.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trump Confirms Death Of Al-qaeda Heir Hamza Bin Laden / Stealing Is Now Legal In California USA / Guinea Arrest All Chinese Nationals And Threaten Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.