Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d (8794 Views)

Ever Wished Someone A Happy Birthday On Nairaland? / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Happy Birthday Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2009
Uju, don't mind my subject, I was just saying happy birthday, no offense intended. So all of you, join me in saying happy birthday to one of our finest. grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2009
Happy Birthday Uju cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2009
OK, keep it coming.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2009
LOL grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2009
Hey hey hey Happy birthday to my fellow NL buddy kiss Hope you have a fantastic day. "J'adore perfume as present"
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2009
I always knew she was my fellow Libra. . . . . Groove on girl
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2009
So who's going to volunteer to be Uju's boyfriend for just today?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2009
All the Nkwobi's and big stouts are on me.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2009
OK, what about the cakes?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

So who's going to volunteer to be Uju's boyfriend for just today?

Whats with you and this obsession wiv gettin me a BF    cheesy

Thanks you guys !!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Whats with you and this obsession wiv gettin me a BF    cheesy

Thanks you guys !!
They are already counting the years down for you angry. A man gets older and is seen as eligible, a woman gets older and they say her clock is ticking. angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Whats with you and this obsession wiv gettin me a BF cheesy

Thanks you guys !!
Because birthdays should always come with very memorable packages; being a Libra, I understand you got so much love forming ripples, waves and bubbles inside of you and it needs to be let out. . . . so any eligible man should apply cheesy cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2009
@THE SEEKER

Why dont you apply tongue You know you want to.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2009
You know what?

Uju, I'm your man, dont let SeekerBlood come between us grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes wants u seeker tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

They are already counting the years down for you angry. A man gets older and is seen as eligible, a woman gets older and they say her clock is ticking. angry

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Thanks for the Perfume sweetie  kiss

Because birthdays should always come with very memorable packages; being a Libra, I understand you got so much love forming ripples, waves and bubbles inside of you and it needs to be let out. . . .  so any eligible man should apply  

*Roollllllls eyes*

Dont break you heart honey, I aint searching!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2009
Happy birthday, i want to apply o but im afraid she might be too young or far older than i am, how old are you sef?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2009
Note the age on the cake. grin grin

Ebonyeyes, I'm not looking to apply to her or she'd have been long gone. On the flip side, why can't I apply to your institution?

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@THE SEEKER

Why dont you apply tongue You know you want to.

Dont mind him!

whitelexi:

You know what?

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Note the age on the cake. grin grin

Ebonyeyes, I'm not looking to apply to her or she'd have been long gone. On the flip side, why can't I apply to your institution?

ROTFLMAO  grin   grin  grin

OMO IBO:

All the Nkwobi's and big stouts are on me.

Guess you wont be willing to pay for the Nkwobi again now that Theseeker has revealed my age!  cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

You know what?

This isn't code debugging grin grin Ebonyeyes, is sending an infra red signal but I'm a bluetooth grin grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by nethacker(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Guess you wont be willing to pay for the Nkwobi again now that Theseeker has revealed my age! cheesy
I wil pay irrespective of ur age honey grin grin

TheSeeker:

This isn't code debugging grin grin Ebonyeyes, is sending an infra red signal but I'm a bluetooth grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

You know what?

Wrong cheesy

Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Thanks for the Perfume sweetie  kiss

You welcome babes, heard it was a man magnet wink

Ujujoan:

Dont mind him!

You know how they say if a man remembers your birthday then,   wink

TheSeeker:

Now what now grin

TheSeeker:

Now what now? grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2009
[Quote author=Ujujoan]Dont break you heart honey, I aint searching! [/Quote]

Is this some reverse psychology? grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by spikedcylinder: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2009
Happy Birthday, Uju.
All birthday greetings go in the general section. wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2009
Spiked, keep the thread here. . . doesn't the part of her looking for a boyfriend mean romance? Abeg jare! Una don come with all these your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2009
Your age has no bearing on my intentions. . . . . .assuming I had any.

Btw, I can't see your age sha.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2009
She's 50.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2009
All the pure water and toothpik on my head, i still dn't get her age o.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2009
So who's going to be paying for the fried and jollof rice? grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wrong cheesy

Mind your business lady, nosey people get it too angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

Your age has no bearing on my intentions. . . . . .assuming I had any.

Btw, I can't see your age sha.

Hmmmn  undecided  undecided

Thanks anyway!

TheSeeker:

She's 50.

LOL  cheesy

TheSeeker:

I think Lexi will take care of that! What ya say hon?  wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Only the finest ohhh, it has to taste just right grin

Ujujoan:

Hmmmn undecided undecided

I think Lexi will take care of that! What ya say hon? wink

Already on their way to MM international airport grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Wedding Venue Asap / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / Find Your April Birthday Mates Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.