Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti (56064 Views)

Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion / Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by lovenwa: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
May God judge dat heartless man!
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by sommy03(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
like seriously...

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
the olanikpu, olaniyi, olanike and dem bad news especially with incest be like 5&6
Fayose, food don done ooooo shocked shocked
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by ShootToKill: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
yorubas and incest.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by slowbreeze(f): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
hartson:

O kwa onye ofe mmanu oooOOOO!!!
Loolest....isi adiro unu mma...
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Bgorgeous: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
You commit another sin to cover another one

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Emeka71:
I don't see reason why a man should molest a small girl when there are thousands of matured women seeking pleasure; for goodness sake leave small girls alone; they can't even give pleasure because thier bodies are not fully developed.

There's even sex workers, silly women exchanging sex for alcohol and free givers my brother. The very modest girlfriends and ready to marry women. Many choose from out there

Unfortunately, mankind's barbarity has decided to cloud the poor child's innocent life. Rest her soul

Love your kids..
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Opistorincos(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
the olanikpu, olaniyi, olanike and dem bad news especially with incest be like 5&6

bros y na, c as u spoil ma family name, no true olaniyi will do such
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
chaoii olanikpu kwa na Ola Nike ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by richard16(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
NCAN Onitsha chapter......we already know de tribe no nid 2 check names again....Ah swear people re wicked!
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by horrmorr(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
ellalina:
this is terrible reminded me of what my uncle did to me tgank God am alive
Jesus
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by petux(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
amtaken:
not everywhere buy onlybin Afonjaland.
for your mind u dae abuse we yoruba. Dont let me talk o coz i just finish a ban
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Flywillz93(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
the AFONJAS again
ok I de come...

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
The heart of man is evil.
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by jmichlins(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Opistorincos:

bros y na, c as u spoil ma family name, no true olaniyi will do such
so sorry man
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Rapture4real(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
BLOGY:
unwanted spirit living in human body

This should make us to know that the Spirit of Antichrist is at work. If it were a pastor, everybody would carry stone to pelt him with. Strange things are happening. The world is going to an end. The Bible says he that thinketh he stands should take heed less he fall.
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by phreakabit(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Well, very unfortunate.

Biko lezie anya.

O bu ndi olee?

[size=18pt]Okwa ndi obodo red roof, as usual[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by mrpatozky(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
This country o.. .. impregnating your daughter is not a crime na... It's just a taboo... why u come kill am.. .

LEARN PRACTICAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF CHARGE CONTROLLERS, UPS, INVERTERS AND POWER TRANSFORMERS

Whatsapp 08166233413
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by forget101O(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

But just imagine that this is done by one Ibrahim. U will see them calling north and Islam several unprintable names. I used to be a guest on nairaland but their comments forced me to join. Now look at it, this man is a Christian but if u go through their comments, u will notice that they are just blaming the man and nothing more.

Don't mind them. They are all (Christians) Brain washed from the truth by their leaders about Islam and Muslims. They are not allowed to read or even touch the Quran because they don't want them to know the truth from what they(The leaders) preach to them (the congregation) about Islam and Muslims. I rather get married to a Muslim Man as a Third or even Forth Wife than being a Christian Man's only wife who will commit adultery with our Maid, Cook or to His own Daughter and to the height of committing Suicide Murder to cover up His mess. Christians, Dia ris God o!

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
@herzen u no check name today...
Abi apete bridge don brake again..
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Adamo84(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Hehe he, for saying the truth right? grin.Is Mr Williams a Muslim? Nay, but a very big Christian. grin And he has been a Christian for the past 50 yrs don't u get it?
They are coming for you ooo grin, Plenty of the users of this forum are Ch****** bigots who attach every evil act a Muslim perpetrates to Islam. If same is done on Christianity, All hell will be let loose, you may even be banned sef. I nor talk anything ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by VhatAmazingDude: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]Okwa ndi obodo red roof, as usual[/size]

A.k.a. Sophisticated Civilized Afonjaa grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by nelsonjj: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
This Wickedness, What Is Bad Is Bad, Vampires Everywhere. God Na Your Hand I Dey O
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Drunkinlove(f): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
winkPls where is d9ty7
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Polyglot7pointO: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
EKENEDILICHUKWU MOTOR GO JAM UR LIFE AND UR COHORTS HERE THAT WILL NOT DESISTS FROM TRIBAL BIGOTRY..
NIGHTMARE007:
but wats wrong with this WASTEtribe and daughter rape pls?
how can some1 impregnate his own blood daughter?
and still kill her.. O MY GOD!!!.
If u hear daughter rape.. therez no need asking where it happend.

u get mind lie ur daughter down E NO DO U
u get mind remove her pant.... E NO DO U.
u get my put ur cursed pr1ck ...... E STILL NO DO U
u get mind go shoot everything inside....E STILL NO DO U.
then u did d worst and kill her......... GOD FORBID!!

PLS ROT IN HELL BASTARD!!!!!!!.

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by truly: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dsmartguy11:
What does religion have to do with this, Rip to the death though, as for the man his end is here

I see. Suddenly religion and tribe has nothing to do with it

GenBloodykiIler:
how did i ended up sharing one country with these useless uncircumcised bastards from the north

judedave181:
When will all this kunu sucking demons stop this foolishness bunch of criminals...

This is a country where police called white colour red colour... but because of Nepotism the government, daura president will not interfere because his brother has committed crime... zoo in deed.

nnachukz:
Na them. Their trademark is on display here. Next level na 9months pregnant women, comot their pikin and rape am. That is where they are heading to, even the deaf among them are still that wicked.

hrykanu231:
This man should have been stoned to death for this gross act, but if it is talking about one God that cannot fight for himself. Some people will shout blasphemy...lord luggard ur rest won't be peaceful

Diddyydiva:
God!! sad

This is so unfair. Northerners are just so demonic.

Shame on the Nigeria Police force !!! angry

kechywillz:
angry sad Barbaric ,I don't know why child molestation cases are mostly centered in the north ,is it that women are scarce to the extent they now start raping babies angry angry
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Chukazu: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
ellalina:
how could you be so derogatory this is terrible
reminds me of what my uncle did to me
thank God am alivethis is terrible
reminds me of what my uncle did to me
thank God am alive
you are a survivor

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God...2cor1:3-4
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by truly: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
forget101O:

Don't mind them. They are all (Christians) Brain washed from the truth by their leaders about Islam and Muslims. They are not allowed to read or even touch the Quran because they don't want them to know the truth from what they(The leaders) preach to them (the congregation) about Islam and Muslims. I rather get married to a Muslim Man as a Third or even Forth Wife than being a Christian Man's only wife who will commit adultery with our Maid, Cook or to His own Daughter and to the height of committing suicide to cover up His mess. Christians, Dia ris God o!

May Allah grant you mercy and baraka

Christianity is based on an unjust doctrine. So it has to thrive on propaganda of pre-emptive attack to forestall scrutiny of their misguided religion
Christians say Adam sinned against God - the All Merciful and All Knowing
Yet God would not be appeased until He got His only begotten son murdered inspite of that son's prayers and pleas

Only people shielded from the truth will believe that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by opius: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=nextprince post=49125744]
Hahaha. See this one. grin just on this forum alone I can count more than ten crimes of similar gravity perpetrated by ur brethren (pastors inclusive) within 2 days but same cannot be said of Islam, don't u get it ? Christianity is nothing but a scam and only the brainwashed take it as a religion. grin[/quote

I pity ur life... as old as u re , yet no sence
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by hartson(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
slowbreeze:

Loolest....isi adiro unu mma...

Nwanne isina isi adiro onye mma?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by kabrud: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dsmartguy11:
What does religion have to do with this, Rip to the death though, as for the man his end is here
U wouldn't see what religion has to do with this because the culprit is not Adamu or Ibrahim abi? What religion has to do with it is that he is a Christian, religion of the hypocrites.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.