Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? (23553 Views)

Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Your Favorite Melanin Beauty? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by bqlekan(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Pls who is Toby Grey.. forgive me o
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by femi4: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Small doctor? Definitely that song must be trash

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by eph12(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Why does she have to chase Tiwa out of the industry? I mean there are so many guys and they are doing well so why can't these two do well at the same time in their own way?
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by c4tnoelz: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2016
I wore it better than them because i make sure that the vital part of my body is covered
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:
This is simply outrageous, comparing her to Tiwa! Just like comparing a Kia Rio to a Bugatti. It's simply a mismatch. This woman does not have what it takes to displace Tiwa. Period!

Based on the comments here I hurriedly downloaded the laleyi track, it's absolutely nothing to write home about. So repetitive, boring and lame. Its saving grace is the beat. I deleted it afterwards. The voice is not compelling at all, nothing special about it. It's plain ordinary. You can't topple Tiwa with that kinda lackluster voice. Tiwa's voice is simply enchanting, only rivaled by Simi's.

It's obvious that most of the folks commenting above are neophytes with poor taste in music.

Gozzin I Concur: D

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:
This is simply outrageous, comparing her to Tiwa! Just like comparing a Kia Rio to a Bugatti. It's simply a mismatch. This woman does not have what it takes to displace Tiwa. Period!

Based on the comments here I hurriedly downloaded the laleyi track, it's absolutely nothing to write home about. So repetitive, boring and lame. Its saving grace is the beat. I deleted it afterwards. The voice is not compelling at all, nothing special about it. It's plain ordinary. You can't topple Tiwa with that kinda lackluster voice. Tiwa's voice is simply enchanting, only rivaled by Simi's.

It's obvious that most of the folks commenting above are neophytes with poor taste in music.

Gozzlin I Concur: D

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by KoldKash(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Olympus has fallen in both cases.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by mzanave(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Thank God for Spotify.
She's good Buh tiwa na mama.
is she not that gboju girl

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by olutosfem(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Myself kiss
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by vikkeee(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2016
LizGray:
So Op who's Toby Grey? undecided
Your big sis...you be lizgray she be Toby gray
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Davido and wizkid who is better
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by femi4: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2016
c4tnoelz:
I wore it better than them because i make sure that the vital part of my body is covered
You didn't read before posting
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by femi4: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2016
olutosfem:
Myself kiss
can you sing?
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by TDonald: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:

You are very right... Tóbi Grey kò Tóbi Pink ní

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by prosperchuks(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
She got a nice voice but 'to compare her with tiwa or for her to push tiwa out of the line of music industry hmmm, her credibility needs to pop up 100% because the distance and the level is too far.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by pinkhill(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
I just wasted my time listening to the said track....

Please, compare her with someone else but not tiwa.

Her voice is nice though but its a NO.

Tiwa all the way

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Obanz2(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
fattbabakay:
I said "Who is better? TiwaSavage or Toby Grey"?? I no say make una dey fight
make dem fight if Fulani n Hausa can fight wentin remain for this continue.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Chase tiwa with gini?...broom abi cutlass

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Tiwa is far better.

*Edited
OP, how much where you paid to promote this wackiness?

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Okay, lemme download and judge....but why she dey over expose cleavage Na? Are the boobs so fine that she has to put it in our faces? undecided
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by kehindetawede: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2016
There is really no basis for comparison. Just wish them well.

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by seyirock(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:

thanks a bunch!.

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by dokunbam(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2016
What I like about them is their breast

Dazzol
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Ibidapson(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Celebration of boobs, yuna weldone
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2016
bqlekan:
Pls who is Toby Grey.. forgive me o

Same question I asked her manager when he contacted me on Whatsapp

Dude was like "don't you know my artist"

I said "who? " he said "Toby Grey" and I replied "never heard of him" baba provoke grin "him?!... Toby grey is female! "....I said "okay?sooooo..... " baba no reply again lol

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Dat first pix though
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by jamiuazeez(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Not yet borne in the industries.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by iykenathan162(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=fattbabakay post=49127582]I said "Who is better? TiwaSavage or Toby Grey"?? I no say make

She need to stand on her feets first and be accepted generally before competing with tiwa.
Am just hearing about her for the first time. though, she is good but she still need to come out with back to back hits before anyone can start comparing her with tiwa. #my opinion though#
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Timbuktu14(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2016
With all the mumu songs wey she dey sing? Smh undecided
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Shadaracho007(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2016
How will you be using sleep to compare death. Tiwa Savage is much more better than Toby Grey.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice pics especially the first one grin
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by UIA04(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:

Same thing as yemi alade lyrics are to repetitive and lacks content

Omotola Looks Younger In "Happy New Month" Photos / Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Dancing On Stage As Iyanya,Kcee & Phyno Sing(pics / Mercy Aigbe Shares Super Makeup Picture